Pages:
Author

Topic: [MRY] Murraycoin ▪ The Only Currency Worthy of Bill Murray ▪ Now Scrypt-2048 - page 50. (Read 117998 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
OH shit, the story becomes worse.... my xfers need to be canceled because I lost my passphrase of the wallet.....

I fcked up bigtime with KEEPASS.  Could someone contact fusionhash to cancel any payouts to the address I initially gave:

MPN2ZLNRBEHxB9USnnE1SHQfavPhMtyVWU

If murrays are send to this address I will not be able to get to them anymore.

Why is Fusionhash not reacting?
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
Ok guys I am getting a bit depressed witht this, Fusionhash doesnt answer my mail nor reacts to the contactlist.
Right now I am still trying to withdraw my murraycoins to my wallet but when I press cash out after typing my pincode it tells me You already have one active manual payout request.

So please help me out I want my murrays on an exchange asap before tHe news comes out

I dont know if this will override the manual process to fix it but..... Try reducing your automatic payout to like 800 or lower than it is. Lemme know if that works.
You will get it before announcement you have a wee bit o time. Wink
Ok guys I am getting a bit depressed witht this, Fusionhash doesnt answer my mail nor reacts to the contactlist.
Right now I am still trying to withdraw my murraycoins to my wallet but when I press cash out after typing my pincode it tells me You already have one active manual payout request.

So please help me out I want my murrays on an exchange asap before tHe news comes out

Activity: 423
Merit: 250
Murraycoin is #2 in voting on Cryptsy wooooo.

Second only to... Execoin? What the hell is an Execoin? I think Execoin needs to Exitcoin, knowuttum sayin?
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
The Murraycoin team (as stated previously) just got back to work after a gruelling week away.

Murraycoin is #2 in voting on Cryptsy wooooo.

Its should get listed just as Bholzer returns (also previously stated)

Updates to come soon. Don't eat your hats like that guy on youtube

Everyone is desperate to hear what happened on the weekend and we will all know soon enough.

Patience
Activity: 280
Who cares?

I find this lack of updates disturbing.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Good thing it wasn't Judge Smails... and his terrible hat.
bholzer was tazed and arrested after he charged murray in full murraycoin swag

But the judge set his bail and it's denominated in MRY, so no worries!
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
bholzer was tazed and arrested after he charged murray in full murraycoin swag
Activity: 278
anyone know whats up with the pool at fusionhash

Seems to be back up and running now.

NOT one picture from the Caddyshack event yet?   
Activity: 209

Seems to be back up and running now.
Activity: 420
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Activity: 308
so any news from Vegas / Grass / Lawns / Bill ?
gophers ?
Murraycoin is currently number 1 on Cryptsy's voting page!

www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes
Hi,

I am trying to cash out murrays from fusion hash, and although it mentions a manual transaction is requested, it doesn't cash out anything.

Created new manual payout request with ID #621

Could you contact them to see what is going on, I did also use the contact forum but no reply yet. I would like to xfer my murrays to my wallet asap.

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Activity: 208
Where are the MurrayCoin pictures at the tourney???  Looking forward to tequila induced photos, and did anyone invite Murraygirl?
I believe there is still another day left for the tournament, so perhaps an update tomorrow if Bill and the crew haven't partied too hard  Wink
Activity: 181
Still dreaming of Bill Murray wearing one of the nice Murraycoin Polo's Smiley
Activity: 278
Where are the MurrayCoin pictures at the tourney???  Looking forward to tequila induced photos, and did anyone invite Murraygirl?
Pages:
Jump to: