Pages:
Author

Topic: [MRY] Murraycoin ▪ The Only Currency Worthy of Bill Murray ▪ Now Scrypt-2048 - page 51. (Read 117998 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Activity: 450
Merit: 250
I'd love to see some promotion of Murraycoin over the next couple of days. Pictures and tweets from the tournament wouldn't go amiss. It's time for MRY to shine!
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
where can I buy murraycoin ?

With cryptorush having issues at the moment, your best bet would probably be https://xnigma.com. The site is still in beta, but it's worked well for me.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
where can I buy murraycoin ?
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Just wanted to throw a personal update out there.  I met up with the Murraycoin team in Las Vegas this past weekend and we had a great time.  I got hooked up with a few Murraycoin shirts, one polo and one tee shirt, and was treated to a meal and a couple drinks all on the team!  Bholzer is as passionate about Murraycoin in person as he is on the forums, and the team is all really optimistic about the future, especially the next couple weeks. 

Anyways just wanted to share!
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
To da moon!

I like the concept of Murray coin! I will make a "to da moon" spell!
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Thanks for the update bholzer - appreciated as always.

I didn't pick Duke to lose so early, but maybe I should next year. They seem to be making a habit of it.

I saw Grand Budapest. I liked it, and I wonder if it's a movie I'll like even more the second time around. More Bill would have been good, for sure.
Activity: 423
It *is* weird how many people still haven't heard of bitcoin. I mean, at what point does ignorance become willful ignorance??

Anybody else see the Grand Budapest yet? Very good flick, but Bill was only in it for a minute or so...  Undecided
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
It's almost as if the entire thing was planned  Wink

LOL Almost  Grin

Can't believe Duke got knocked out first Round. I jinxed them.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer
Just a brief update from Vegas:

Obviously, we're all having a blast out here. We have been staying at The D Las Vegas which accepts Bitcoins for just about everything (the primary reason we chose the hotel) and we have been representing MRY with Murraycoin apparel on at all times. We have received a lot of questions and comments but, surprisingly, the majority of people (outside of the staff) asking us about Murraycoin have never even heard of Bitcoin (which makes for a lengthy Q&A!) People all seem excited about it and we have sold and given away a handful of MRY, but I have my doubts the Vegas trip will have a major impact in the big picture (crypto-currency just isn't as mainstream as we assumed, yet.) Thus far, it's just been an expensive (and much-needed) vacation. I can't speak for the rest of the crew, but March Madness betting has been brutal for me this year!

We leave for Florida tomorrow and, despite still having nothing official to report, I'm confident that April is going to be massive for Murraycoin - hard to believe we'll already be approaching the next reward reduction. It's almost as if the entire thing was planned  Wink
Activity: 378
Yessir.
I'm still watching you Murray!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 423
I plan to print and hand out Murraycoin stickers at my college campus next week.
I think in the way that Dogecoin attracted a big batch of new young people to crypto commerce, MRY will do the same but to an even bigger extent!
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
moving into MRY, sell me some coin
Activity: 280
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Activity: 462
I'm gonna clean up this town
Just an update to let everybody know that tomorrow, the Murraycoin team departs for vacation/Murraycoin promotion. We will be in Las Vegas for a few days for March Madness and then we are off to Florida for the golf tournament. T-shirt orders should go online soon although we don't have an official date yet - we wanted to wait until the second batch of shirts actually ships out to us (we modified the design slightly on the second batch.) We also had a small order of embroidered polos delivered which we will be wearing during the tournament - we will likely put orders for those up as well later. The past week has been spent preparing for the tournament:

After the tournament, our focus will shift toward development and marketing. Everything remains on schedule and we believe the endorsement from Bill Murray is imminent. Other than myself, everybody will be back to work right after the tournament (I am extending my vacation a few days longer). This is the stretch we have all been waiting for - everything should be coming together shortly. Thank you to all of the supporters that have stuck by for the past two months - it's about to pay off.

We will do our best to keep you updated throughout the next week+ of insanity!

Excited about everything guys. Love that we keep flying under the radar while the crypto world is distracted by the Auroracoin/Mazacoin/Spaincoin/blah blah. The only celebrity coin currently going anywhere, launched 2 months ago, a real dev team with a gameplan, and unmatched effort yet very little attention - goes to show the average intelligence of crypto people. For those of us that never gave up, this is an exciting time. Can't wait to see everything unfold. What's the putting thing for?
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer
Just an update to let everybody know that tomorrow, the Murraycoin team departs for vacation/Murraycoin promotion. We will be in Las Vegas for a few days for March Madness and then we are off to Florida for the golf tournament. T-shirt orders should go online soon although we don't have an official date yet - we wanted to wait until the second batch of shirts actually ships out to us (we modified the design slightly on the second batch.) We also had a small order of embroidered polos delivered which we will be wearing during the tournament - we will likely put orders for those up as well later. The past week has been spent preparing for the tournament:

After the tournament, our focus will shift toward development and marketing. Everything remains on schedule and we believe the endorsement from Bill Murray is imminent. Other than myself, everybody will be back to work right after the tournament (I am extending my vacation a few days longer). This is the stretch we have all been waiting for - everything should be coming together shortly. Thank you to all of the supporters that have stuck by for the past two months - it's about to pay off.

We will do our best to keep you updated throughout the next week+ of insanity!
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Any word on when the next batch of T-shirts will be available for ordering?
Activity: 450
As someone mining MRY, I appreciate the candor and conduct of the dev team. I look forward to this coin's success and laugh at the daily price fluctuations. Carry on, ladies and gents.

Agreed. They've been upfront and honest from the start.

Clean, professional website too. Wallet sync's fast, looks and works good, and transactions are super speedy. There are clearly developments happening in the back ground - Murray Bros. Foundation in tow and merchandise looking good. Popularity is inevitable.

Good things to come, I'm sure.
Pages:
Jump to: