Pages:
Author

Topic: [MRY] Murraycoin ▪ The Only Currency Worthy of Bill Murray ▪ Now Scrypt-2048 - page 59. (Read 117998 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer
any exchanges lined up , been voting on mintpal

Murraycoin is currently trading at Xnigma (public exchange) and FusionHash (private exchange.) FusionHash has capped exchange signups for now so if you don't already have an account (which most don't, of course) I would suggest giving Xnigma a whirl - it's new...but improving every day.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
any exchanges lined up , been voting on mintpal
Hi Oudekaas,

You can contact the Fusionhash Team here and ask them to reset your password.
(I logged in and out the system seems fine. Obviously try the quit browser even restart the computer
http://www.fusionhash.com/murraycoin/index.php?page=contactform

Hi I did contact them no reply as of yet, hopefully get a reply soon!

I've seen a lot of complaints about people not getting a response from FusionHash; I didn't get a response either until I emailed them at:

[email protected]

I'll drop them to a note to make sure somebody is checking the account associated with the contact form.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hi Oudekaas,

(I logged in and out the system seems fine. Obviously try the quit browser even restart the computer

Have you tried clearing your cookies? Or maybe a different browser?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hi Oudekaas,

Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
Hi Oudekaas,

Murraycoin blocks 25,000 - 29,999 contain 80 MRY each. Currently, we are at block 25,055 and the block reward is reduced to 75 MRY at block 30,000.

Apologize for any confusion on this. If the pool operators are receiving questions regarding block rewards, I would suggest posting a note somewhere.

Hi bholzer, Imcan't login to fusionhash at the moment, I type in the user/pass then the screen refreshes itself.
I also can't reset my password same thing happens screen just resers itself. Who do I contact so I can get to my account again.

Murraycoin blocks 25,000 - 29,999 contain 80 MRY each. Currently, we are at block 25,055 and the block reward is reduced to 75 MRY at block 30,000.

Apologize for any confusion on this. If the pool operators are receiving questions regarding block rewards, I would suggest posting a note somewhere.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Murraycoin has been added to MiningPool.co

https://www.miningpool.co

Vardiff Startum
1% Fee
5 Minute Payouts

For those of you who use or have used MiningPool.co before enable Murraycoin from your settings page.

Happy Mining

Smiley
How it feels every time you mine a Murraycoin block.

Awesome. Even better with the music added! [©1996 MGM/UA]

Activity: 209
So, OK
one question; how much is 99450 MRY (roughly 100k) worth at current "market" price? (I realize that it's not existant, can't load that site you mention xnigma or whatever).
I'm getting much confused with prices and some offers I keep receiving, and have came to conclusion that with 100k of coins I'm rather big holder fucker lol.

Well Fushionhash has the price at 0.00009043.  The Xnigma exchange hasn't seen much action yet, but has had trades ranging from .00001000 to .00015000.  I'm not really sure what you should price it out right now.  The KH/S in the pool keeps gaining, they seem to be in demand.
Activity: 1
Activity: 196
So, OK
one question; how much is 99450 MRY (roughly 100k) worth at current "market" price? (I realize that it's not existant, can't load that site you mention xnigma or whatever).
I'm getting much confused with prices and some offers I keep receiving, and have came to conclusion that with 100k of coins I'm rather big holder fucker lol.

haha nicely done. Smiley. I personally think this is one of the funniest scenes.
Activity: 10

http://i.imgur.com/49MxKJj.gif
The Xnigma Exchange seems to be rocking and rolling despite a few bugs/glitches. Luckily, the developer is quick to fix them as they are pointed out. Murraycoin volume is low at Xnigma (as is everything - the exchange is brand new) but at least it's a public place to trade (one of our other devs has been in there quite a bit and I will be signing up soon - haven't had a chance yet.) In other news, somebody bought 10,000 Murraycoins at the FusionHash Exchange yesterday for 0.00017 (1.7 BTC / 10,000 MRY) so there is definitely demand out there. As are most coins/stocks in early trading, the spreads are all over the place...but an added bonus is that coin distribution is improving as well.

All great news! I am following it closely, still mining away and planning to hold longterm Smiley. Let's make it happen.

Can't wait to hear from you guys after the meeting at the Bill Murray foundation I truly hope you get to meet this amazing guy and be able to convey your message. Needless to say Smiley prepare well!
The Xnigma Exchange seems to be rocking and rolling despite a few bugs/glitches. Luckily, the developer is quick to fix them as they are pointed out. Murraycoin volume is low at Xnigma (as is everything - the exchange is brand new) but at least it's a public place to trade (one of our other devs has been in there quite a bit and I will be signing up soon - haven't had a chance yet.) In other news, somebody bought 10,000 Murraycoins at the FusionHash Exchange yesterday for 0.00017 (1.7 BTC / 10,000 MRY) so there is definitely demand out there. As are most coins/stocks in early trading, the spreads are all over the place...but an added bonus is that coin distribution is improving as well.
When MRY hit exchanges?

Wondering the same thing. I voted for it at Cryptsy but there are just so many new coins it could take a while. The vodkacoin/sodacoin guy has made about 20 new 5% premined pumper/dumper coins in the last month polluting the market. I love the concept of Murraycoin and what they're trying to do but I can't risk having it lost in the shuffle of junkcoins. Most people around here just don't care about a good dev team and a good business plan enough and I think the Murraycoin team gave them too much credit. It's all about who can dump the fastest and move on to the next coin and that isn't what Murraycoin is about. I have over 50k MRY right now and was hoping to sell about half of them to pay some bills. If anybody wants to buy some MRY I will sell 25k MRY for 10 LTC (firm.)

EDIT: Still 20k MRY left for 8 LTC 10k MRY left for 5.5 LTC. PM me if interested.

Upping your price? I'll buy them from you for your original offer of 2500 MRY/1 LTC - send me a PM. For future reference, please post all buy/sell stuff in the Altcoin Marketplace section:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=161.0

Love having people contribute to this thread - makes me realize I'm not just talking to myself in here - but we might as well keep things a bit more organized - 3 months from now somebody reading through this thread, getting up to speed on Murraycoin, isn't going to want to scroll through irrelevant wheeling and dealing.

Let me get this right, you want to buy 2500mry for 1LTC.

Current MRY is .00010343 = .0729 x 2500 = 182.25
Current LTC is .02618  =  18.45   
Current BTC 704.98

So since you are able to trade on fusions exchange you are able to take the $18.45 you would give that poor sap and turn around and make $182.25 @ current market???  A $163.80 profit not to bad I must say,  better than me considering I'm still waiting to pay me electric...

Dude Phizer! You have been hashing 20K KH/S for weeks man.  You have to have a TON.....if not the most coins out of anyone, you selling any?? 

I highly doubt this is the same guy...

Haha definitely not the same guy - confirmed via an email conversation I just had with the PfizerVenture mining at FusionHash. PfizerVenture hit 70 Mh/s at one point in the Murraycoin pool so I'm just guessing "paying me electric" is an afterthought. They're also mining ANC at FusionHash right now.
When MRY hit exchanges?

Wondering the same thing. I voted for it at Cryptsy but there are just so many new coins it could take a while. The vodkacoin/sodacoin guy has made about 20 new 5% premined pumper/dumper coins in the last month polluting the market. I love the concept of Murraycoin and what they're trying to do but I can't risk having it lost in the shuffle of junkcoins. Most people around here just don't care about a good dev team and a good business plan enough and I think the Murraycoin team gave them too much credit. It's all about who can dump the fastest and move on to the next coin and that isn't what Murraycoin is about. I have over 50k MRY right now and was hoping to sell about half of them to pay some bills. If anybody wants to buy some MRY I will sell 25k MRY for 10 LTC (firm.)

EDIT: Still 20k MRY left for 8 LTC 10k MRY left for 5.5 LTC. PM me if interested.

Upping your price? I'll buy them from you for your original offer of 2500 MRY/1 LTC - send me a PM. For future reference, please post all buy/sell stuff in the Altcoin Marketplace section:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=161.0

Love having people contribute to this thread - makes me realize I'm not just talking to myself in here - but we might as well keep things a bit more organized - 3 months from now somebody reading through this thread, getting up to speed on Murraycoin, isn't going to want to scroll through irrelevant wheeling and dealing.

Let me get this right, you want to buy 2500mry for 1LTC.

Current MRY is .00010343 = .0729 x 2500 = 182.25
Current LTC is .02618  =  18.45  
Current BTC 704.98

So since you are able to trade on fusions exchange you are able to take the $18.45 you would give that poor sap and turn around and make $182.25 @ current market???  A $163.80 profit not to bad I must say,  better than me considering I'm still waiting to pay me electric...
I believe this is the advantage of having an account with a private exchange.  Think $100 above asking price for BTC @ Gox due to lack of fund movement.

Go try and sell your MRY for 0.00010343 and let us know how long that takes.  Exact same situation, hence the offer being lower than the private exchange asking price - he guarantees a pay out right now.

Anyway, glad to be onboard!

Alienwalkerx

Alienwalkerx is correct. The Murraycoin volume at the FusionHash Exchange is really low - the exchange just isn't that active in general and most people using it are trading LTC/BTC and DOGE/BTC. I did have a 1000 MRY sell order on the books for 0.000099 that somebody snagged today...but that's by far the biggest single Murraycoin transaction I've seen. Also, after that sale, both the buy and sell orders were completely empty!

Also, I'm just throwing the offers out there - I'm not forcing anybody to sell to me! Not to mention I paid him his original asking price! While it's true I usually take what I buy and trickle it out on the FusionHash Exchange, I only do it to improve Murraycoin distribution while preserving the stash that I've mined. I get dozens of PMs/day from people looking to buy MRY and usually I tell them I'm not selling unless I just happened to pick some Murraycoins up from somebody that was selling.

Also, I've been giving everybody 14 days to decide if they want to buy the MRY back from me at the same price they sold to me for. I doubt too many exchanges would be willing to do that!
Pages:
Jump to: