Pages:
Author

Topic: [MRY] Murraycoin ▪ The Only Currency Worthy of Bill Murray ▪ Now Scrypt-2048 - page 57. (Read 117998 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

well if you would put your address here im sure many guys would tip you some coins Cheesy
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I'm gonna clean up this town
Activity: 308
A FRAUD ! THATS NOT BILL !
Activity: 602
guys! This coin looks AMAZING! I remember seeing the launch of this coin and it was quite crappy, thats why I never checked on it. Now i checked back and the site looks GREAT, the wallet looks GREAT, mac wallet works and looks GREAT! GREAT! This coin will get noticed sooner or later for sure. I just bought a few on cryptorush. Great work again
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Is it cool to say that coin will get on a major exchange soon when the whole lawsuit time window calms down?

I don't think you're in right thread. There's no lawsuit going on of any kind here.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Is it cool to say that coin will get on a major exchange soon when the whole lawsuit time window calms down?
Activity: 4
last time i’v seen this it was half an hour before lotto hit cryptsy. could it be that people know?
Activity: 490
The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer
Murraycoin added to BTC, LTC, and DOGE markets at Crypto Rush. Volume and price at Xnigma keep climbing and we will be added to http://coinmarketcap.com/ soon. Network speed is consistently up, wallets with updated language files and added checkpoints will be released this weekend, and we just keep rolling toward the next phase. If you have sent me a PM and I haven't responded yet, I'll definitely get back to you this weekend - lots going on.  

Enjoy the weekend - eat, drink and B. Murray! More to come.
Activity: 10
Activity: 450
Any news on the fusionhash exchange at all? Coins they will support, go live date etc? Any big Murraycoin announcements would surely boost the traffic at the fusionhash exchange, provided it's ready in time.
Activity: 278
Activity: 490
The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer
I checked post history and see that guy above has dedicated his life to CACHeCoin so I guess that explains quite a bit haha. No scrypt mining hardware, not too bright, and heavily invested in CACHeCoin = the triple threat.

Everybody has their thing but I just don't understand being blind to this coin's current profitability with the added bonus of big potential. Nobody is making anybody give away their CACHEeCoins and pizzacoins.

do better your research... I'm holding something like 230K murrays... and I keep my mind when I tell that if Bill himslef endorse this coin, the value hashrate and so on would explode...

Sorry. There have just been a lot of junkcoin pushing trolls that are threatened by Murraycoin and when you quoted my whole post yet commented on one small aspect of it with a negative response, I jumped to conclusions. Maybe you didn't miss the message I had but I was concerned other people reading your response would miss it. This coin isn't paying people to bump the thread every 10 minutes like a lot of others (popular service most of the junkcoin creators all buy) so when people do find this thread I want them to find some clear, relevant information. Some sanity in an insane world, if you will. I've been selling most of my MRY out of the need for funds unfortunately but I'm making sure to hang onto some of it at least.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I checked post history and see that guy above has dedicated his life to CACHeCoin so I guess that explains quite a bit haha. No scrypt mining hardware, not too bright, and heavily invested in CACHeCoin = the triple threat.

Everybody has their thing but I just don't understand being blind to this coin's current profitability with the added bonus of big potential. Nobody is making anybody give away their CACHEeCoins and pizzacoins.

do better your research... I'm holding something like 230K murrays... and I keep my mind when I tell that if Bill himslef endorse this coin, the value hashrate and so on would explode...
Activity: 209
I'm with MEGAman and have been pushing this coin for awhile now.  Difficulty low and the price it's going for on Xnigma.com makes it extremely worth it.  I also think it is way undervalued even going at .00001600 right now.  Get on the train while you can!!
Just one question.
I don't think this is the most profitable coin to mine right now.
Daily BTC for ~5MH/S is 0.05 or something like that.

Well the difficulty is nearly 25% higher now than when I made the post but yes - if you use the lowest price it has traded at anywhere in the past 48 hours, it's about 50% more profitable than Litecoin but would only be #3 on coinchoose right now when adjusted for stales. If you use the last trade price (which is the price most people use) or even the 24 hour average trade price, it's still #1.

The whole potential announcement and whatnot is just a bonus that exists which other coins don't have in their back pocket. My whole point is that you get top profitability now with the potential for a monster return. Zero risk and high reward? People are passing this up for mintcoin, grumpycoin and hotdogcoin? Those guys are paying for a service to bump their threads and everybody is falling for it.
Activity: 140
Just one question.
I don't think this is the most profitable coin to mine right now.
Daily BTC for ~5MH/S is 0.05 or something like that.
Pages:
Jump to: