Pages:
Author

Topic: M's Miner (Ant/SP) Monitor v5.2: alerts,auto/mass/scheduled reboot/mobile miner - page 12. (Read 209267 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
Here's a beta of v5.0.  It contains some minor fixes, and initial support for MobileMiner.  Big thanks to NWoolls for this, he did the heavy lifting.

Download link: MMinerMonitor50b2.zip

I'm new to MobileMiner.  It seems to be working properly to me.  However I no longer have much hardware available to me for testing this, so please report bugs here.  

NWools: please see my PM for comments on this.

M

I have used MobileMiner with other monitoring software so I thought I'd try it with your MMinerMonitor50b2.  Everything seems to work fine but I suddenly realized that MobileMiner was showing different hashing units for my AntMiner S5s.  MMinerMonitor50 is showing speeds like 1.33 TH/s and 1.29 TH/s (which are correct) but when it gets to MobileMiner it is showing 1.33 Gh/s and 1.29 Gh/s.  Also, MobileMiner is showing Speed(5s) and I would rather see Speed(avg) which is minor.  I really like using your MMinerMonitor software.  It has some quality features.

Thanks for the report.  That was something I half expected, as I had the same thing with my S4s.  I'll get it tweaked in the next version.

NWools chose to have it capture the 5s value instead of the average value.  I too think it should be the avg value.  Any other opinions out there?  I'm personally fine with changing it to avg.  I assumed everyone else with MobileMiner used 5s so I left that alone.

M
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1032
Carl, aka Sonny :)
Here's a beta of v5.0.  It contains some minor fixes, and initial support for MobileMiner.  Big thanks to NWoolls for this, he did the heavy lifting.

Download link: MMinerMonitor50b2.zip

I'm new to MobileMiner.  It seems to be working properly to me.  However I no longer have much hardware available to me for testing this, so please report bugs here.  

NWools: please see my PM for comments on this.

M

I have used MobileMiner with other monitoring software so I thought I'd try it with your MMinerMonitor50b2.  Everything seems to work fine but I suddenly realized that MobileMiner was showing different hashing units for my AntMiner S5s.  MMinerMonitor50 is showing speeds like 1.33 TH/s and 1.29 TH/s (which are correct) but when it gets to MobileMiner it is showing 1.33 Gh/s and 1.29 Gh/s.  Also, MobileMiner is showing Speed(5s) and I would rather see Speed(avg) which is minor.  I really like using your MMinerMonitor software.  It has some quality features.
Activity: 316
Merit: 250
M -

I am using v4.7.

I recently wanted to sort by "BestShare" but its not sorting properly....neither by ascending or descending.

Let me know if there is something I may be doing wrong, if you need a screen shot or if this is a known bug.

Thank you.

That's sort of indirectly intentional.  To format it a nice readable format with commas, it has to be a text value.  Apparently the default sorting mechanism (not my code) can't sort text values properly either.  If you want it to be sortable, I have to make it numeric, which means not as easy to read.

M

thanks for the explanation.  I'll live with it looking nice...for now.  Smiley
legendary
M

FYI, Last couple of days mdude.org has been "Under Construction".

Maybe I missed something in the thread about changing hosting.

Inquiring minds wanna' know.

Thanks for all you do.

Actually it's always said that. Smiley I don't use it for anything except file distribution.

M

I decided that with 1 s-5 and a house full of sp20's I should upgrade to your 4.7.   I will post back with my luck at getting it to work.  I ssh in to 1 sp20E to start.

The easiest way to monitor Spondoolie equipment is to use the HTTP interface.  Uncheck the "use API" and make sure your web credentials are good, and it should work.

Otherwise you have to enable API access on each unit.

M
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
M

Thanks for all you do.

Actually it's always said that. Smiley I don't use it for anything except file distribution.

M

I decided that with 1 s-5 and a house full of sp20's I should upgrade to your 4.7.   I will post back with my luck at getting it to work.  I ssh in to 1 sp20E to start.
legendary
Here's a new build of v5.0.  This fixes the problem with mobileminer not getting stats when you are remotely monitoring Spondoolie hardware.

Download link: MMinerMonitor50.zip

M
legendary
M

Thanks for all you do.

M
Activity: 462
M

Thanks for all you do.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
First off, love the software, very easy to monitor multiple ants, especially when they are on different pools and constantly switching.

Second, I am having some trouble changing pools on my ants.  I use westhash and want to set the password to something different, but when I type in what I want and click "change' nothing seems to happen and nothing changes in the S3.  Is there something else that needs to happen to let me change pool info?  I also tried just changing the username to see what would happen, but it didn't seem to update on the Ant.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, S3s default to having API update access blocked.  When I had S3s on hand, I tried numerous times, and asking in different places, how to enable API update access.  And I didn't get anywhere at all.  I still don't know how to do it, or if it's possible.  Plus, keep in mind the update (if it would work) is temporary only.  If you want a permanent update, I think there's another program out there that will do that (Spice's miner?)

M

I see, that's unfortunate, but thanks for the response Smiley
legendary
First off, love the software, very easy to monitor multiple ants, especially when they are on different pools and constantly switching.

Second, I am having some trouble changing pools on my ants.  I use westhash and want to set the password to something different, but when I type in what I want and click "change' nothing seems to happen and nothing changes in the S3.  Is there something else that needs to happen to let me change pool info?  I also tried just changing the username to see what would happen, but it didn't seem to update on the Ant.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, S3s default to having API update access blocked.  When I had S3s on hand, I tried numerous times, and asking in different places, how to enable API update access.  And I didn't get anywhere at all.  I still don't know how to do it, or if it's possible.  Plus, keep in mind the update (if it would work) is temporary only.  If you want a permanent update, I think there's another program out there that will do that (Spice's miner?)

M
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

Thanks in advance.

DebitMe
legendary
M -

I am using v4.7.

I recently wanted to sort by "BestShare" but its not sorting properly....neither by ascending or descending.

Let me know if there is something I may be doing wrong, if you need a screen shot or if this is a known bug.

Thank you.

That's sort of indirectly intentional.  To format it a nice readable format with commas, it has to be a text value.  Apparently the default sorting mechanism (not my code) can't sort text values properly either.  If you want it to be sortable, I have to make it numeric, which means not as easy to read.

M
Activity: 316
M -

I am using v4.7.

Thank you.

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Where am I?
Anyone else having issues with this software?  I do scans and I have over 30 ants, it says it found 12 but only 5 show up in the list and are actually monitored.  See screen below.

S3s with older firmware do not work.  Are they updated to the latest firmware?

If you add them manually do they work?

M

I will check the software version later today.  Thanks.
legendary
Anyone else having issues with this software?  I do scans and I have over 30 ants, it says it found 12 but only 5 show up in the list and are actually monitored.  See screen below.

S3s with older firmware do not work.  Are they updated to the latest firmware?

If you add them manually do they work?

M
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Where am I?

legendary
Here's a new build of v5.0.  This contains a few minor fixes/enhancements pertaining to mobileminer.

Download link: MMinerMonitor50.zip

M
legendary
how to mining onw computer?

thank you.

Hello, I don't understand your question.

M
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
how to mining onw computer?

thank you.
legendary
thank u so much for update.
but i have problem with mobileminer:
Error occurred submitting MobileMiner stats: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.

i'm not sure if this error is from me or the app but i haven't any issues when using other app for moblieminer monitoring like multiminer .

I'm not sure what to suggest other than to double check your API key and email address?

M
Pages:
Jump to: