Pages:
Author

Topic: M's Miner (Ant/SP) Monitor v5.2: alerts,auto/mass/scheduled reboot/mobile miner - page 59. (Read 209242 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 100
I got 1.5 running great today. Can you put in a check box to turn off the new browsers tabs, I would rather not see them at all.

Thanks for doing a great job on this software, runs great for me.

Rob Cool
Activity: 190
I had a look through the source code and I would seriously suggest nobody use this application, there doesn't seem to be anything malicious but it is very poorly designed. It is parsing the Antminer web interface rather than hooking into the cgminer API. Loading the HTML interface on the Antminer takes up excess processing power and should be avoided at all costs especially on S1 which runs a MIPS based control board. Using this application could very well cause instability and reduce your hash rate.

Roll Eyes

I have been using it for some days not, I can not see any drop in hashrate.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
Im having an issue where the monitor does not show all the devises it has pinged. In the log they are responding just not displaying stats.

can you post a screenshot of what the browser status page looks like through your browser?

M

Yea I will sorry I been busy the last few days. Ill try to get that up tonight.

1.5 is looking awesome! I did however get this error again after attempting to use the browsers in the Ant Monitor.

/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:448: Failed to execute function dispatcher target for entry '/'.
The called action terminated with an exception:
/usr/lib/lua/luci/sauth.lua:87: Session data invalid!
stack traceback:
   [C]: in function 'assert'
   /usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:448: in function 'dispatch'
   /usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:195: in function

Only 1 of my 3 Antminer S1 units is reporting this error after I attempt a login through FireFox. Also, 1 of my Antminers is not showing on the monitor. It was showing before the the issue above. I am sure a reboot of my S1 will resolve my issue (again)
Should I have a certain version of IE installed? Thanks

It should not be IE version dependent.  Some Ants are flaky, I've seen that error on one of my S1s before I started using my app. 

M
legendary
I had a look through the source code and I would seriously suggest nobody use this application, there doesn't seem to be anything malicious but it is very poorly designed. It is parsing the Antminer web interface rather than hooking into the cgminer API. Loading the HTML interface on the Antminer takes up excess processing power and should be avoided at all costs especially on S1 which runs a MIPS based control board. Using this application could very well cause instability and reduce your hash rate.

Feel free to design a better one!  Last I checked the cgminer API isn't open to any IP except "localhost", which means the Ant's IP.  That means you have to know how to get in there to change it.

This is designed to be pnp, just like the Ants.

I ran this against my S1s for weeks before I initially released it, with no problems, and no decrease in hash rate.

I did warn against running the refresh rate too low.

I think that "poorly designed" is a bit harsh, honestly.

M
Activity: 261
Merit: 257
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
3D Printed!
Im having an issue where the monitor does not show all the devises it has pinged. In the log they are responding just not displaying stats.

can you post a screenshot of what the browser status page looks like through your browser?

M

1.5 is looking awesome! I did however get this error again after attempting to use the browsers in the Ant Monitor.

/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:448: Failed to execute function dispatcher target for entry '/'.
The called action terminated with an exception:
/usr/lib/lua/luci/sauth.lua:87: Session data invalid!
stack traceback:
   [C]: in function 'assert'
   /usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:448: in function 'dispatch'
   /usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:195: in function

Only 1 of my 3 Antminer S1 units is reporting this error after I attempt a login through FireFox. Also, 1 of my Antminers is not showing on the monitor. It was showing before the the issue above. I am sure a reboot of my S1 will resolve my issue (again)
Should I have a certain version of IE installed? Thanks
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

M

legendary
I just published v1.5.

- Added support for S2s
- Added logic to prevent auto rebooting more than once every 15 minutes
- Added a Freqs column to show the frequences of the Ant chains
- Readded the Browser tabs for troubleshooting purposes.  These are real live browser tabs showing what's going on, and *are* usable.

Download link: MAntMonitor15.zip

M
legendary

M
Activity: 602
Activity: 296
log shows its rebooting but it never actually reboots
legendary
still not rebooting my s1s on X'd asics shows in log that it is but never does *shrugs*

Would you elaborate please?  What is showing that it reboots?

Note that from my experience sometimes software rebooting doesn't work.  That seems to be an Ant issue, as once I power cycle it, it starts to behave again and respond to reboots.

M
Activity: 296
still not rebooting my s1s on X'd asics shows in log that it is but never does *shrugs*
legendary
I agree, this is a great program. Good job mdude77!

I do have one suggestion. It would be nice if the summary by Ant showed the chip frequency. I overclock my Ants, and have them set to different frequencies depending on the hardware error rate.

Noted.  That should be easy to add.

M
Activity: 742
I agree, this is a great program. Good job mdude77!

I do have one suggestion. It would be nice if the summary by Ant showed the chip frequency. I overclock my Ants, and have them set to different frequencies depending on the hardware error rate.
Activity: 322
3D Printed!
Very nice work yo! 1.4 looks great!

Thanks a bunch mate
Activity: 328
Wow this is nice! Even though I only have 2 ants it really should help me to control them and check them! : )
legendary
Great Job Mdude. 1.4 is sorted! Thanks a mill!

Smiley I didn't change any sort orders.  You can sort them how you wish by clicking on the column headers.

M
Activity: 121
HodL tight, it's gonna get wild
Great Job Mdude. 1.4 is sorted! Thanks a mill!
Activity: 138
Nice job on 1.4, works much better now. I like what you did on the x's and 0's.

Thanks for the hard work. Cool
Pages:
Jump to: