Pages:
Author

Topic: M's Miner (Ant/SP) Monitor v5.2: alerts,auto/mass/scheduled reboot/mobile miner - page 64. (Read 209242 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
can this make group changes such as modify the frequency or pool info of all miners at once?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
A few additional notes:

- I don't know what to do about the "only one chain working" problem yet.  Not sure how I can reproduce that one.
- I have one more enhancement planned that hasn't been asked for here yet. 
- I intend to add support for S2s as soon as I get my hands on one. 

After that, unless something else comes up, I'll be moving on to my next project.

M
legendary
I just published v1.2.

This version:
- Makes the refresh rate as customizable as you want.  Enter the value you want and pick Seconds, Minutes, or Hours.  You won't see the new value until the next refresh, so click on the refresh button to see it quicker.  Note that you can set a value too small.  I wouldn't go lower than 5, maybe even 10 seconds.  Also note the edits aren't fool proof.  If you try hard enough you can probably do something invalid that it doesn't like.
- Fixes the problem with it not working properly with Ants set to less than 3 pools.  Note that it still requires at least one pool. Smiley

Download link: MAntMonitor12.zip

M
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
mdude77 are you goin to offer selectable refresh rates?
I'd really like something in the 30-45 sec area as a choice.

I am.  As a matter of fact I'm working on it right now.

M
That would be perfect! I can see a tip in your future!!!!
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'

M

Thanks a choice would be nice.. so far works great in a windows 7 vm in my mac mini.

legendary

M
Activity: 119
Activity: 91
ok, I installed some heatsinks on the DC's so i had to power them down... when i re-powered the ants your program refreshed it found that S1...

right now it's working...

legendary
Nice app buddy...

here is something else for you to fix...

If one of your chains on the S1 isn't working The S1 will not show up on your monitor..

Hmm.  Can you post a screenshot of what you see in the mining status browser window?

M
legendary
i still can't get it to work i have IE 11 and tried everthing

Do you have all 3 pools populated?

M
Activity: 67
i still can't get it to work i have IE 11 and tried everthing
Activity: 91
Nice app buddy...

here is something else for you to fix...

If one of your chains on the S1 isn't working The S1 will not show up on your monitor..

legendary
Activity: 1249
Merit: 506
Great App! Thanks for this, donation sent.  Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I got Satoshi's avatar!
For those that have a problem with it not working for your S1s, or all your S1s, please open an IE browser and try navigating to this URL:

http:///cgi-bin/luci/;stok=/admin/status/minerstatus/

eg:
http://192.168.0.99/cgi-bin/luci/;stok=/admin/status/minerstatus/

What you should get is the authentication page.  Enter the right credentials, then you should end up on the minerstatus page.

Let me know what happens when you try this.

M
FYI: the miner status page on the S2 is at: http://192.168.1.99/cgi-bin/minerStatus.cgi, just in case that might help you...
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The software looks very good, thank you for your great work, I have a S1 at work, will try your software.
legendary
Ok, here is a quick update.

So i have 7 Ants that i have specifically assigned IP to and none of them show up on the list.
I also have 5 Ants that have no specific IP assigned to them and they all show up on the list.

Maybe this helps somehow.

Can you give me an example?  What is an address that you've specifically assigned, and one that you haven't?

M

Ex: 192.168.120.201 to 207 are assigned and 192.168.120.101 to 105 are not assigned...

did you get yours working?  Right now it doesn't work properly if you have less than 3 pools configured in your ant.  Put something in all 3, even if you're repeating them, and it should fine.

I intend to fix this in the next version.

M
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Ok, here is a quick update.

So i have 7 Ants that i have specifically assigned IP to and none of them show up on the list.
I also have 5 Ants that have no specific IP assigned to them and they all show up on the list.

Maybe this helps somehow.

Can you give me an example?  What is an address that you've specifically assigned, and one that you haven't?

M

Ex: 192.168.120.201 to 207 are assigned and 192.168.120.101 to 105 are not assigned...
Pages:
Jump to: