Pages:
Author

Topic: M's Miner (Ant/SP) Monitor v5.2: alerts,auto/mass/scheduled reboot/mobile miner - page 66. (Read 209242 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
For those that have a problem with it not working for your S1s, or all your S1s, please open an IE browser and try navigating to this URL:

http:///cgi-bin/luci/;stok=/admin/status/minerstatus/

eg:

http://192.168.0.99/cgi-bin/luci/;stok=/admin/status/minerstatus/

What you should get is the authentication page.  Enter the right credentials, then you should end up on the minerstatus page.

Let me know what happens when you try this.

M

I get to the authentication page i enter the credentials and see the miner status page no problem...

Okay, so far that's the same as my app.  Now, with that on the screen, change the URL to the next Ant and see what happens.

M
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
For those that have a problem with it not working for your S1s, or all your S1s, please open an IE browser and try navigating to this URL:

eg:

What you should get is the authentication page.  Enter the right credentials, then you should end up on the minerstatus page.

M

I get to the authentication page i enter the credentials and see the miner status page no problem...
legendary

eg:

What you should get is the authentication page.  Enter the right credentials, then you should end up on the minerstatus page.

M
Ok so i am running Windows 7 64bit
Just installed IE 11 and restarted the computer yet the program still only finds one Miner out of my 7....
legendary
Very nice looking program, but I can't get it running. Scanning finds my 5 ants, but they don't show up in the Ants page. Manually adding their IPs doesn't work either.

All 5 are running the latest firmware, default username/password, stock CGminer, API access enabled for CGremote, and overclocked to 400MHz.

Network looks like this:

192.168.1.x

My PC --> wired to router --> wireless bridge to garage --> bridged router to 8port switch --> 8 port switch to 2nd 8 port switch --> 5 ants

I can access them all normally through Firefox.

My app uses the Windows "browser" object to talk to the Ants.  That's Microsoft speak for imbedded internet explorer.  What version of IE do you have?  Are you able to get to your ants via IE?

M

Aw IE eew, let me install it and try again.

I know. Sad .Net is Microsoft centric.

On the bright side, if you check the code, you'll see they make it really simple to do things like this.

M
Very nice looking program, but I can't get it running. Scanning finds my 5 ants, but they don't show up in the Ants page. Manually adding their IPs doesn't work either.

All 5 are running the latest firmware, default username/password, stock CGminer, API access enabled for CGremote, and overclocked to 400MHz.

Network looks like this:

192.168.1.x

My PC --> wired to router --> wireless bridge to garage --> bridged router to 8port switch --> 8 port switch to 2nd 8 port switch --> 5 ants

My app uses the Windows "browser" object to talk to the Ants.  That's Microsoft speak for imbedded internet explorer.  What version of IE do you have?  Are you able to get to your ants via IE?

M

Aw IE eew, let me install it and try again.
legendary

Network looks like this:

192.168.1.x

M
I have 7 Miner, i entered them manually yet only 1 or 2 show up.

Tried entering them one by one and they still dont show up...
Activity: 89
Merit: 11

Did you by chance patch them with the newest cgminer patch?

What version of the firmware are you using?

M

Nope, everything is stock although I clocked them at 275MHz and did the pencil undervolt mod.

Manually enabling the mantmonitor.exe in the windows firewall didn't make any difference and the stock web administration pages work fine.

This is the version info for all of them:

Code:
TP-Link TL-WR743N/ND v2
Firmware Version OpenWrt Barrier Breaker r38031 / LuCI Trunk (svn-r9909)
Kernel Version 3.10.12

Everything is connected to a Huawei B593 router, some of the ants with ethernet and some of them with wifi.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

Network looks like this:

192.168.1.x

legendary
I have a desktop computer with Win 8.1 64 bit and a laptop with Win 7 32 bit. And five antminer S1's with default passwords.

The auto scan finds all five of them on both computers, yet none of them show up on the "ants" page. It just stays empty.

If I manually add fake IP's with no equipment behind them like 192.168.1.90 or 192.168.1.91 I get ghost miners in the ants page. Their names show as "90" and "91", uptime as "Huh" and all the other fields are empty.

Did you by chance patch them with the newest cgminer patch?

What version of the firmware are you using?

M
Activity: 89
Merit: 11
I have a desktop computer with Win 8.1 64 bit and a laptop with Win 7 32 bit. And five antminer S1's with default passwords.

The auto scan finds all five of them on both computers, yet none of them show up on the "ants" page. It just stays empty.

If I manually add fake IP's with no equipment behind them like 192.168.1.90 or 192.168.1.91 I get ghost miners in the ants page. Their names show as "90" and "91", uptime as "Huh" and all the other fields are empty.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
Why? Is it necessary to change it?

No it's not.  But if my app isn't connecting, it's either because it's a bad address, or the userid/pw isn't the default and you didn't give it the correct userid/pw.

If you can connect to it through your browser and you gave it the right credentials, it should work.

M

Can you explain why someone might not be able to access it through their browser?

i can access my avalons in this manner, no ether cable required. but my ants seem to need the ether cable connecting the rig & the laptop to get access to the GUI.

My S2 used to let me access a few parts of the GUI but not miner status without swapping the ether cable to connect directly to the laptop (and cease mining in the process)

now it doesnt even let me in at all - unless using direct ether connection...

Good job on the app though!!

The ants are basically a router/firewall device, I wonder if there is a firewall setting preventing access to the web console on that interface?
legendary
After I patched the antminers with the new cgminer patch, the monitor ceased connecting to the antminers.

https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer-binaries/tree/master/AntS1
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6533537

I'll have to upgrade one of my Ants and see what's up.

M
legendary

No it's not.  But if my app isn't connecting, it's either because it's a bad address, or the userid/pw isn't the default and you didn't give it the correct userid/pw.

If you can connect to it through your browser and you gave it the right credentials, it should work.

M

Can you explain why someone might not be able to access it through their browser?

i can access my avalons in this manner, no ether cable required. but my ants seem to need the ether cable connecting the rig & the laptop to get access to the GUI.

My S2 used to let me access a few parts of the GUI but not miner status without swapping the ether cable to connect directly to the laptop (and cease mining in the process)

now it doesnt even let me in at all - unless using direct ether connection...

If I had to guess I'd say the wireless address isn't what you think it is.  Does the lengthy scan find it?

Good job on the app though!!

Thanks! Smiley

M
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Kia ora!
After I patched the antminers with the new cgminer patch, the monitor ceased connecting to the antminers.

https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer-binaries/tree/master/AntS1
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6533537
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
legendary

M
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
legendary
on same network as my ants and I put in all the correct IPs yet detecting nothing?

using Win7 64bit.

Did you change your userid/passwords?  It defaults to the default -- root/root.

M
Pages:
Jump to: