Pages:
Author

Topic: MtGox withdrawal delays [Gathering] - page 8. (Read 908395 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
August 24, 2017, 11:44:49 AM
if I did not fill a claim by now, I am too late for anything (online and offline claim), right?

I did not have much on mtgox, so if it's too late now, it's not so bad, but if I still can make a claim I would try my luck and see if I could get some dollars out of it. Smiley

Too late for a claim, all is closed (if i remember well) by more than a year.....

Ah okay, the Kraken support page for this topic says only online claims are closed but this info might bei outdated of course

source: https://support.kraken.com/hc/en-us/articles/204802478-How-can-I-process-my-MtGox-claim-with-Kraken-
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009
August 24, 2017, 06:05:06 AM
if I did not fill a claim by now, I am too late for anything (online and offline claim), right?

I did not have much on mtgox, so if it's too late now, it's not so bad, but if I still can make a claim I would try my luck and see if I could get some dollars out of it. Smiley

Too late for a claim, all is closed (if i remember well) by more than a year.....
Activity: 17
August 23, 2017, 10:34:08 PM

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
August 22, 2017, 06:18:36 PM
because literally EVERYTHING related to bitcoin is a scam.

I cashed out of bitcoin and I am literally done, I will not buy back in at any price.

Physical metals are the best alternative currency, not cryptogarbage.

How's that rage quit working out for you?  How's your physical metals' ROI doing?  Still think they're "the best"?  Wink

It's remarkable how emotionally disturbed you sound, given your stated background as a smart 15 year commodity trader.

Have you always been so cranky and pouty, or did Bitcoin break your ego into a million tiny pieces, leaving a shattered, bitter failure behind?

You don't even have the balls to show up and own your humiliation from this previous hilariously legendary bad call:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1763905

That's right, lock the thread so we can't make fun of you there any longer.  Cheesy Grin Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 2846
June 13, 2017, 07:07:16 PM
there has been many updates - talks lately in reddit section of mtgoxinsolvency..
anyone knows when and where we will have news from Mark? something i read regarding something that he prepares ... any info?

Is this new website legit? Did Mark Karpeles really set it up for claimants to use?

Looks like Mark has setup some sort of website for claimants.. not sure where this is heading

https://www.mtgoxrecovery.org/l/en_US/

There's nothing I can find posted about it on the old MtGox site.

https://www.mtgox.com/

MagicalTux on reddit mentions something about a site being up but I couldn't find a link to it, or any specific details.

https://www.reddit.com/r/mtgoxinsolvency/comments/6g9u7j/mark_just_wonder_if_we_will_hear_from_you_can_you/diqfa27/

The site is up but there are still parts lacking in terms of design or explanations, plus there's a lot of testing involved. Once things are ready the address will be posted for everyone to see, and emails will be sent to everyone.
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1000
13eJ4feC39JzbdY2K9W3ytQzWhunsxL83X
maybe we hear 1st what he has to say - propose?
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
there has been many updates - talks lately in reddit section of mtgoxinsolvency..
anyone knows when and where we will have news from Mark? something i read regarding something that he prepares ... any info?

No thanks, I'll wait another few years first before agreeing to any kind of proposal that guy has to offer.
Activity: 136
Merit: 13
Mark has a history of dishonest behavior. I would rather have no news than news from him. How can you trust him? Isn't he just starting his next scam?
legendary
legendary
yes yes of course! DDOS is the most convenience lie out there or truth Smiley

After i was goxed i did trade to kraken and poloniex since then, as we all the the price mooooning i stoped all trading and moved out my funds.
i left very little to poloniex. at the end of the day we have 0% guarantee for our funds when they are on any exchange....
When you play some thousands of euros like i heard from other users and the website goes down you can't hear DDOS... they know they are target and they get commision on every single trade....they MUST have solution to keep on running.....

anyway... may i please ask what is the biggest % on buying claims of gox??
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
I've made a related post under Mt. Gox Settlement Offer. If anyone is tired of waiting, or is concerned of the long term value of staying the course with the Tokyo folks, I can buy your position.

It is tough to price given the massive rally BTC is on. But happy to start a dialogue, as I don't think this will end anytime soon.

Good morning! Can you give en estimate to understand your proposal.
To be more realistic let's say for example i have 100 BTC in accepted claims and 20.000euro in Fiat.
What is your offer to buy my position.

--------

Regarding the Poloniex i don't know what is going on but everytime STR went too up the website like magic went down... same thing with Ripple...
Now what i noticed is that Poloniex had about 34.000 users on line and was running good... and the problem of lag or not work at all was happening with 29.000 users..
can be the many orders that caused the problem? who knows... to me was like gods hand was playing with the switch Smiley anyway...i could not afford 2nd time loose my money so i withdraw everything out!

They say DDOS.

Which makes sense, they're the biggest exchange out there.
Juicy target.
legendary
I've made a related post under Mt. Gox Settlement Offer. If anyone is tired of waiting, or is concerned of the long term value of staying the course with the Tokyo folks, I can buy your position.

It is tough to price given the massive rally BTC is on. But happy to start a dialogue, as I don't think this will end anytime soon.

Good morning! Can you give en estimate to understand your proposal.
To be more realistic let's say for example i have 100 BTC in accepted claims and 20.000euro in Fiat.
What is your offer to buy my position.

--------

Regarding the Poloniex i don't know what is going on but everytime STR went too up the website like magic went down... same thing with Ripple...
Now what i noticed is that Poloniex had about 34.000 users on line and was running good... and the problem of lag or not work at all was happening with 29.000 users..
can be the many orders that caused the problem? who knows... to me was like gods hand was playing with the switch Smiley anyway...i could not afford 2nd time loose my money so i withdraw everything out!
Activity: 532
The same thing happening to Poloniex now.
Activity: 8

legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

After i loosed 21 btc on MTGOX i start hate this cryto currency. Why no one from this comunity dont come whith an idea to help Mtgox loosers like me. From 2013 comes alot of good coin but no one give something free for mtgox loosers. This crypto world was much better if all unite them effort to help people who lost them all economy because of mtgox. Sorry for my bad english.

Many many people tried to help back at a time when it could have made a difference.  Never let someone else control your BTC in excess of that which you can afford to lose.

This is not fair anyway. Tomorow this can hapend to btc e or bitstamp. We all need to recover money in someway to trust again in crypto. Angry

The basic problem is that the thing which made it possible for Mt. Gox to steal your money is exactly the thing which makes Bitcoin valuable in the first place.  If it were possible to somehow modify Bitcoin or the block-chain to help you recover (from a fairly obvious error on your part) it would effectively kill Bitcoin as a thing of value.

Of course that isn't the only way to kill Bitcoin, but it's a good one and is the angle most attackers who wish to kill the system have worked (esp, via tainting or 'coloring'.)

Activity: 291

After i loosed 21 btc on MTGOX i start hate this cryto currency. Why no one from this comunity dont come whith an idea to help Mtgox loosers like me. From 2013 comes alot of good coin but no one give something free for mtgox loosers. This crypto world was much better if all unite them effort to help people who lost them all economy because of mtgox. Sorry for my bad english.

Many many people tried to help back at a time when it could have made a difference.  Never let someone else control your BTC in excess of that which you can afford to lose.
This is not fair anyway. Tomorow this can hapend to btc e or bitstamp. We all need to recover money in someway to trust again in crypto. Angry

legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

Activity: 291
legendary
March 13, 2017, 03:57:03 PM
I don't know what is this thing that motivates me but  bet accepted! i willing to bet that we will see our money back - not all but we will take back.
There is one problem with this bet...you made it so long term that we can be both star dust by then..maybe something more logical???
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 6108
Blackjack.fun
March 13, 2017, 07:46:41 AM
Hahahahah

I can't believe it!!!!

Years have passed by and people are still thinking about getting their precious money from the frappucino clown based trading card exchange?

I'm willlig to bet that 90% of the poeple that got fleeced will go to heaven(or hell)  before the rest 10% will see 0.10% of their money back.

Pages:
Jump to: