Pages:
Author

Topic: MtGox won't pay me my bitcoins! - page 4. (Read 36553 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 11
August 02, 2013, 10:11:51 AM
You should be able to get this resolved via the Blockchain - Mt.Gox are fairly reasonable folks.. unless they have recently changed for the worst.
I've been working with them for 4 days and they just won't send me the bitcoins.  I understand they need to figure out what happened, but they're unjustifiably holding my money hostage in the meantime, and they won't give me any indication how long it will be.  Losing my mind!!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Love the Bitcoin.
August 02, 2013, 09:41:54 AM
You should be able to get this resolved via the Blockchain - Mt.Gox are fairly reasonable folks.. unless they have recently changed for the worst.
Activity: 63
Merit: 11
August 02, 2013, 09:38:08 AM
I ordered an 82 BTC withdrawal 4 days ago and it never arrived.  Those bastards at MtGox have been most uncooperative despite that I was able to show them the blockchain has no record of any 82 BTC transaction to my address.  I have repeatedly asked them for proof of this transfer but they won't (can't?) and still haven't provided me with the transaction ID.  They even insinuated that I had an address that couldn't receive bitcoins!!  Idiots!  So I proved to them it could by sending a small amount of BTC from my MtGox account to the very same address, which showed up in the blockchain immediately.  The 82 BTC withdrawal shows on my MtGox transaction history as being paid so I think they are trusting their own fucked up system more than the truth of the blockchain.  I believe the transaction may have gone to a bad fork and has since been obliterated.  Help desk (an oxymoron) keeps delaying and delaying, which I'm sure is meant to buy time for their phantom transaction to surface.

Does anybody know what is the absolute longest amount of time that seems reasonable to consider a transaction lost?
Pages:
Jump to: