Pages:
Author

Topic: MultiCoin© - Multiple Crypto Coins Lightweight Wallet - page 3. (Read 21358 times)

nov
Activity: 433
Merit: 251
Independent crypto developer
Yes, that could be quite useful!

Yes, I am considering this. This could be quite useful!

You should probably add decentralized exchange in your multiwallet. That would be cool.

If you need seed money to develop this, consider me in.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hello! Send me a message.

You should probably add decentralized exchange in your multiwallet. That would be cool.

If you need seed money to develop this, consider me in.
nov
Ok.

Keep auto update in mind, as a future feature Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Keep auto update in mind, as a future feature Smiley
nov

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hello! Send me a message.
Activity: 605
Merit: 500
This is indeed much needed and ambitious project - Would love it if you guys posted it at HashSwap.com Community Hub / Project Development. I want to list all young talent on the site.
It is Java solution.

Are you working with python?

Really good news, Kudos !
nov
It is Java solution.

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
nov
Release date for Doge coin wallet is very soon!

Based on feedback, wallets for Bitcoin, Litecoin, and other coins will be created.

I will finally try to combine them into one app.

Doge app is more or less working. Trying to tune bugs and to add still useful functionality.

Is there a release date yet?
Is there a release date yet?
nov
Hi, I am currently working on DOGE wallet. As soon as it will be finished, will continue with other coins. Which are the most requested.
I am currently preparing base framework to be able to easily extend it with other coins hopefully easily.

Thank you for giving helping hand in KittehCoin/MEOW, I am sure it will be needed!

I'm the lead KittehCoin/MEOW developer and would be happy to assist in any way I can to get MEOW added to the multiwallet- our user community is really requesting this one. Please let me know how I can help make this happen or shoot me a github link to make the changes myself Wink
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.
I'm the lead KittehCoin/MEOW developer and would be happy to assist in any way I can to get MEOW added to the multiwallet- our user community is really requesting this one. Please let me know how I can help make this happen or shoot me a github link to make the changes myself Wink
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I like this idea. I can help fund more than dev, but I am rather competent c and python (not great though, better with funding and networking). Let me know what you are looking for, pm if you wish.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
see my profile
Yippieh, full support.

Had a VERY similiar idea, about a week after you
but found yours just now, 4 weeks later. 

Good luck with your project!

Smiley
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
I bump this amazing idea. We really need this, especially with the advent of multicoin pools.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.
Would love to see KittehCoin / MEOW added to the multi-wallet. If the code is on GitHub somewhere I can add it myself and submit a pull request. This is an excellent idea!!

Thanks,
danosphere (lead KittehCoin dev)

edit: Saw that other people have requested MEOW as well. If I can help implement it in any way please PM me, I'm the lead dev on that coin so I can help!
I will try to add MEOW.

MEOW please.... puuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrr

DOGE desperately needs a multibit coded wallet, blockchain is getting way to big for impatient people or those with wireless.
If you guys can do it, it would be huge Smiley
Multibit is fasssst.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Thank you! Considering whether to use https://bitcoinstarter.com or http://coinfunder.com ...

Will need community support with donations to start this project. Or some other options if there are any. To be able to work on it full time. Thank you.

Yes. Yes.
Of course we're interested. :-)
Great idea!

Perhaps this may be of assistance:

http://coinfunder.com/

http://static1.fjcdn.com/comments/4796724+_5befb80ab11ee4c36ce90e6b92a44a5b.jpg
Pages:
Jump to: