Pages:
Author

Topic: MultiDice - Only 0.5% House Edge | 100% Fair | Invest and Earn | Referral | Chat - page 15. (Read 16997 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
We at MultiDice Treat You Like a Winner
Activity: 266
We are now officially open for the players.
congrats and good luck  Wink
We are now officially open for the players.
In the invest page, I find the following paragraph.
Simple investment example:

Investor deposits 10 BTC and owns 100% of the bank roll. Player deposits and bet 1 BTC, on loss 0.94 BTC to the investor/ 0.06 BTC as our commission.

We currently charge 6% commission on losing bets to cover expenses such as advertising, server hosting etc. The commission fee is subject to changes.

Say, if I invest 1 bitcoin and owns 100% of the bankroll, a player first lost 1 btc, then win back 1 btc and in the end there is a 0 house profit.
Are you going to charge commission per losing bet (1 btc * 6%) or according to the investment profit (0 btc * 6%)?

It'll be very difficult for the player to win so much that they take down the bankroll, his luck streak would have to be abnormally high for a very long time.
We will charge 6% commission on losing bets only.
Activity: 543
Merit: 500
In the invest page, I find the following paragraph.
Simple investment example:

Investor deposits 10 BTC and owns 100% of the bank roll. Player deposits and bet 1 BTC, on loss 0.94 BTC to the investor/ 0.06 BTC as our commission.

We currently charge 6% commission on losing bets to cover expenses such as advertising, server hosting etc. The commission fee is subject to changes.

Say, if I invest 1 bitcoin and owns 100% of the bankroll, a player first lost 1 btc, then win back 1 btc and in the end there is a 0 house profit.
Are you going to charge commission per losing bet (1 btc * 6%) or according to the investment profit (0 btc * 6%)?
good luck with your sites. are you going to add more coins too?

Thank you.
We hope it will be easier to gain traction, taking in to consideration MultiDice was around for months and never had any issues even when we had to close down on few occasions. We want to make it right this time.
We will start with Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin. New coins will be considered when there is enough feedback or requests from the community. 
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
good luck with your sites. are you going to add more coins too?
just tested the site here  Grin.... small thing, why you use "--" instead of one "-" on a losing bet?

Thanks for pointing that out. For some reason it showed double.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
just tested the site here  Grin.... small thing, why you use "--" instead of one "-" on a losing bet?
Public BETA testing is going great and heading towards completion. MultiDice will officially launch next week. Please follow us on twitter for promotions and giveaways @MultiDice

We will start with Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin dice. We will then take requests from the Community for new coins. More info to follow.
Stats updated, 0.00000000 bets disabled.
No more spots for beta testers?

The site is in public BETA. You are more than welcome to test. https://multidice.me
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1009
No more spots for beta testers?
Seems nice Design Grin

when lunch?

We will launch after BETA public is completed. Few more days.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Seems nice Design Grin

when lunch?
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
would like to betatest,send me the link
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
I really think you guys should just allow open testing.
This way, it will be much quicker for you guys, and then you can launch in a short time after that.
legendary
Activity: 997
Merit: 1002
Gamdom.com
I'd like to beta test, please PM me details Smiley
Follow us on Twitter @MultiDice for news and updates.
Pages:
Jump to: