Pages:
Author

Topic: MultiDice - Only 0.5% House Edge | 100% Fair | Invest and Earn | Referral | Chat - page 8. (Read 16997 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Hey,

I see Multidice is getting attention! Smiley

I believe people who like playing cryoptodicing should really try Multidice if they haven't did that already Smiley
It seems to be much better than many of other dicing sites.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
the signature campaign requires wagering it? so the wagered in the website is fake?
i dont think it requires wagering as nothing is mentioned on their sig campaign site

Of course sig. camp not require wagering Smiley We was talking that now more people is playing MultiDice - wagering is rising fast.. That means advertisement is working.. Wink
my fault, I had misunderstood it
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
the signature campaign requires wagering it? so the wagered in the website is fake?
i dont think it requires wagering as nothing is mentioned on their sig campaign site

Of course sig. camp not require wagering Smiley We was talking that now more people is playing MultiDice - wagering is rising fast.. That means advertisement is working.. Wink

yep i guess so, the wagering is rising as i check the site,  Grin sig campaign is a very good advertising , combine with flashy signature, alot will be eager to click on that lol
oh wow the payments arent really big compared to other campaigns and there are not a lot of guys participating. its impressive how it has such a big inluence on site popularity
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

yep i guess so, the wagering is rising as i check the site,  Grin sig campaign is a very good advertising , combine with flashy signature, alot will be eager to click on that lol
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

Activity: 854
Activity: 322
We at MultiDice Treat You Like a Winner
kotwica666 are you drinking again? Wink 2 BTC wagered we had on the 3rd day we launched. Then we stopped at 6 BTC and then 8 BTC for a week or two! Only recently we had a player who deposited 1.20 BTC and lost, mostly to himself Smiley 

Grin No. Today only water Smiley
So how much was before starting the campaign? I think was less than 10BTC..

Grin oh good then.

Can't remember exactly but yeah, it was less than 10 BTC.
legendary
kotwica666 are you drinking again? Wink 2 BTC wagered we had on the 3rd day we launched. Then we stopped at 6 BTC and then 8 BTC for a week or two! Only recently we had a player who deposited 1.20 BTC and lost, mostly to himself Smiley 

Grin No. Today only water Smiley
So how much was before starting the campaign? I think was less than 10BTC..
Bets are now executing every 50 milliseconds  Tongue

Great betting speed!  Over 70BTC wagered. Awesome.  Great potential this site.

Wow! It is very fast! Few days ago was just 2BTC.. something is going on!!
maybe the owner raised it to make it look more attractive for the new players, or just a whale landed in the site

Or maybe that is signature campaign effect..
signature campaign increase total wager 35x? i wouldnt be so sure about it, maybe it could in a few weeks but not in a few days

maybe the owner raised it to make it look more attractive for the new players, or just a whale landed in the site

signature campaign increase total wager 35x? i wouldnt be so sure about it, maybe it could in a few weeks but not in a few days
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
legendary

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1330

on a scale of 1-10 i would give this dice site a rating of 2

it lacks a 1/2 button and will never grow big without it.

it also lacks a sign in, how am i supposed to get back into my account.

i don't care about the 0.005 i lost testing your site, but it's lacking a lot of NECESSARY FEATURES. good luck making this site better. feel free to shoot me a pm when you make updates to the site and i'll look at it again and deposit more, but until then, i'd say your site sucks Smiley

Wow, thank you for your 2 points.

1/2 wager is one of the features we will be adding. To log in scroll down the page and find "User Login" link (see screenshot below)

User login is difficult to find, people usually find them on top of the site, why not move to top of the site? It is more interactive and user-friendly.

We've added more visible link in the "My Account" tab.

Activity: 840
on a scale of 1-10 i would give this dice site a rating of 2

it lacks a 1/2 button and will never grow big without it.

it also lacks a sign in, how am i supposed to get back into my account.

i don't care about the 0.005 i lost testing your site, but it's lacking a lot of NECESSARY FEATURES. good luck making this site better. feel free to shoot me a pm when you make updates to the site and i'll look at it again and deposit more, but until then, i'd say your site sucks Smiley

Wow, thank you for your 2 points.

1/2 wager is one of the features we will be adding. To log in scroll down the page and find "User Login" link (see screenshot below)

User login is difficult to find, people usually find them on top of the site, why not move to top of the site? It is more interactive and user-friendly.
Pages:
Jump to: