Pages:
Author

Topic: MultiDice - Only 0.5% House Edge | 100% Fair | Invest and Earn | Referral | Chat - page 9. (Read 16997 times)

Activity: 792
Merit: 1001
Video editing • Animated GIFs • Graphic Design
We are testing our tip bot. Visit any MultiDice site chat tab and type /tip to claim free coins.

Tip bot works really well.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
We at MultiDice Treat You Like a Winner
We are testing our tip bot. Visit any MultiDice site chat tab and type /tip to claim free coins.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Wow, thank you for your 2 points.

1/2 wager is one of the features we will be adding. To log in scroll down the page and find "User Login" link (see screenshot below)

that's where it is! Smiley thank you
on a scale of 1-10 i would give this dice site a rating of 2

it lacks a 1/2 button and will never grow big without it.

it also lacks a sign in, how am i supposed to get back into my account.

i don't care about the 0.005 i lost testing your site, but it's lacking a lot of NECESSARY FEATURES. good luck making this site better. feel free to shoot me a pm when you make updates to the site and i'll look at it again and deposit more, but until then, i'd say your site sucks Smiley

Wow, thank you for your 2 points.

1/2 wager is one of the features we will be adding. To log in scroll down the page and find "User Login" link (see screenshot below)

Activity: 432
Febriyana Muhammad
I enter to your site http://multidice.me/
Why only shown CentOS?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
on a scale of 1-10 i would give this dice site a rating of 2

it lacks a 1/2 button and will never grow big without it.

it also lacks a sign in, how am i supposed to get back into my account.

i don't care about the 0.005 i lost testing your site, but it's lacking a lot of NECESSARY FEATURES. good luck making this site better. feel free to shoot me a pm when you make updates to the site and i'll look at it again and deposit more, but until then, i'd say your site sucks Smiley
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
this is the reason why I would not invest in your site

We currently charge 3% commission on losing bets to cover expenses such as advertising, server hosting etc. The commission fee is subject to changes.

We understand this might be a problem for investors and of course 6% or even 3% is high. This is how the code was operating by default and we kinda left it there and worked on other features.

We will try match with competition and lower the fee to 0.1%  
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
this is the reason why I would not invest in your site

We currently charge 3% commission on losing bets to cover expenses such as advertising, server hosting etc. The commission fee is subject to changes.
Activity: 434
bitcoinvest.cc
Yes the site is good , looking to invest some in it
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Its a good site. I like it alot however dice sites are really 2013. There needs to be new innovation. Everybody is bored off dice right now
We will be shortly looking into increasing our bankroll a little.

Thank you for your feedback.

Client seed can be edited up to 20 characters. I really don't think players would care to enter 150+ characters every few rolls but we can increase it if we get more requests.    

I meant the server seed. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Yes it is improbable that someone could guess/bruteforce it, but its current length makes me feel a bit uneasy. plus, as i said, it costs nothing to increase it to 150 or even 200 chars, whatever. make it resilient.

yeah i actually agree with this, does seem quite short.

Thanks guys. We have increased server seed length to 200 characters.  

i've tried to write a verifier for your site. the hash is always different than the one you display. the length of the seed is still the same. it is all very confusing... i cannot get my verifier to work using the code you've supplied in this thread.

We have increased the length of server seed to 125 characters.

You can verify our rolls here: http://dicesites.com/primedice/verifier

Client seed can be edited up to 20 characters. I really don't think players would care to enter 150+ characters every few rolls but we can increase it if we get more requests.    

I meant the server seed. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Yes it is improbable that someone could guess/bruteforce it, but its current length makes me feel a bit uneasy. plus, as i said, it costs nothing to increase it to 150 or even 200 chars, whatever. make it resilient.

i've tried to write a verifier for your site. the hash is always different than the one you display. the length of the seed is still the same. it is all very confusing... i cannot get my verifier to work using the code you've supplied in this thread.

Thanks for pointing out. We will look in to this now.

Activity: 288
Merit: 113
Web dev for hire

Activity: 288
Merit: 113
Web dev for hire

Activity: 252
Updates:

We have now completed setting up. Each game on MultiDice has it's own separate server, hot wallet and cold storage.

good news everybody, come on play and enjoy it  Wink
Updates:

We have now completed setting up. Each game on MultiDice has it's own separate server, hot wallet and cold storage.
Pages:
Jump to: