Author

Topic: MultiMiner: Any Miner, Any Where, on Any Device (Free, Open Source, Cross Platform) - page 150. (Read 827303 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1002
On my samsung galaxy s3  mobileminer don't remove hosts from the list.
I delete some hosts but when I click refresh they appear again. So changes don't save.

Deleted machines re-appear once they submit work. Are you sure the machines you are deleting aren't still submitting work?

And also I have a problem - no notification even after I bought the program in Google play.

First I've heard of this issue. What did you try in order to test this, and how long did you wait? Notifications go out every 15 minutes.

If you are still having issues please PM me your MobileMiner application key - thanks!
Yes it is their however I still get the error message of unsupported command and stops client from loading cgminer.

I'm really not going to be able to help you unless you give the exact message you are getting. Please post a screenshot.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
On my samsung galaxy s3  mobileminer don't remove hosts from the list.
I delete some hosts but when I click refresh they appear again. So changes don't save.
And also I have a problem - no notification even after I bought the program in Google play.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
When i start miner on cgminer settings I get a pop say unrecognized command  and something related to no-gpucgminer.exe can not be found

Do you have a cgminer-nogpu.exe in your cgminer folder? It's part of the Windows distribution.

Yes it is their however I still get the error message of unsupported command and stops client from loading cgminer.
Yes I can add the currency, but when Multiminer checks for the most profitable currency in order to switch over to it, it does not see Androids Tokens. It just sees the most profitable currency in the Bitcoin Profitability section.

I don't think it makes sense to mix coin bases for profitability, even if a coin is not found in one of those feeds. The two have different bases for profitability and wouldn't (I don't think) be comparable.

Edit: In other words, that coin is profitable when compared to Litecoin. I don't think that we can assume that it is also just as profitable versus Bitcoin, simply because it does not appear on the Bitcoin profitability feed.
When i start miner on cgminer settings I get a pop say unrecognized command  and something related to no-gpucgminer.exe can not be found

Do you have a cgminer-nogpu.exe in your cgminer folder? It's part of the Windows distribution.
Activity: 25
There is a currency called Androids Tokens which only shows up on coinchoose when you click the "LTC Profitability" link. As of this moment it has a profitability of 39,605.38% LTCs profitability when adjusted for stales. It has an average profitability over the last 7 days of 7,702.50% that of LTC.

I don't know why coinchoose doesn't show this currency under the bitcoin profitability section, but could you get multiminer to check both sections for unique currencies?

You can add the currency whether it is showing on CoinChoose or not. It doesn't have to be in the list. Or am I misunderstanding?

Yes I can add the currency, but when Multiminer checks for the most profitable currency in order to switch over to it, it does not see Androids Tokens. It just sees the most profitable currency in the Bitcoin Profitability section.
How do you not understand what am saying.

I am giving you the actual error am getting.

Because you are paraphrasing in sentence fragments instead of either copying and pasting the messages, taking a screenshot, or entering them verbatim. Take a look at most of the other posts for examples. Unfortunately I cannot help you if I do not know what issue you are facing.
There is a currency called Androids Tokens which only shows up on coinchoose when you click the "LTC Profitability" link. As of this moment it has a profitability of 39,605.38% LTCs profitability when adjusted for stales. It has an average profitability over the last 7 days of 7,702.50% that of LTC.

I don't know why coinchoose doesn't show this currency under the bitcoin profitability section, but could you get multiminer to check both sections for unique currencies?

You can add the currency whether it is showing on CoinChoose or not. It doesn't have to be in the list. Or am I misunderstanding?
Activity: 25

legendary
no gpu unreconised command I keep on getting when running cgmienr option and cant mine wit h usb devices with no gpu option

I'm sorry I don't quite follow what you are saying. You can disable GPU mining in the Settings dialog under Advanced backend miner settings. If there is some issue or error please either copy & paste the exact text or take a screenshot.

Thanks  Grin

How do you not understand what am saying.

I am giving you the actual error am getting.

I have already done as instructed in advanced settings and its related to no-gpu. When i start miner on cgminer settings I get a pop say unrecognized command  and something related to no-gpucgminer.exe can not be found
no gpu unreconised command I keep on getting when running cgmienr option and cant mine wit h usb devices with no gpu option

I'm sorry I don't quite follow what you are saying. You can disable GPU mining in the Settings dialog under Advanced backend miner settings. If there is some issue or error please either copy & paste the exact text or take a screenshot.

Thanks  Grin
legendary
Hey look - forums! Thanks theymos  Smiley

There's a new prerelease of MultiMiner available. This version now supports the ASICMINER Erupter Blade, including profitability switching. To make use of this feature you must be using bfgminer.

First, use the configuration website for your Blade to set the "Server addresses" to the IP of the system running MultiMiner & bfgminer:

Then, enable the stratum proxy support in the Advanced Miner Settings:

Once you enable stratum support a new "virtual" device will show in the device list. It can be monitored and controlled like other devices (though MultiMiner cannot restart mining):

Let me know what you think and how things work. In theory this should work for any miner or mining software, not just the Erupter Blade software, which means you could also do profitability switching and monitoring for a Rapsberry Pi or one of the new KnC miners.
There's an update available to the MobileMiner app for Windows Phone. This update includes improved device detection and UI refinements throughout including turnstile animations and overlays.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Is there a way to add a coin that is not listed in “Add Coins”. Also, Cryptsy added an XPM market. I guess since it’s not on Coinchoose there’s no way to add a XPM strategy?

When you add a coin you can type anything into the dialog - you don't have to choose from the drop down. If you enter a valid symbol (you will be prompted after) then strategies will work once the coin shows up on CoinChoose.

Great, Thanks!
Is there a way to add a coin that is not listed in “Add Coins”. Also, Cryptsy added an XPM market. I guess since it’s not on Coinchoose there’s no way to add a XPM strategy?

When you add a coin you can type anything into the dialog - you don't have to choose from the drop down. If you enter a valid symbol (you will be prompted after) then strategies will work once the coin shows up on CoinChoose.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Version 1.3.38 is now available as a public release. In addition to the changes found in the previous prerelease, this update includes the following:

• It is now possible to specify the algorithm used for coin suggestions
  • MultiMiner will no longer try to use coin configurations with no pools defined
  • Processes are now given more time to quit via the RPC API before termination
  • Processes are now given more time before considering their hash-rate "subpar"
Activity: 195
Merit: 100

[/quote]

Your assessment is pretty much dead on. I've seen similar things with cgminer and I've personally had better luck with bfgminer in this regard. MultiMiner is running "cgminer -d?", cgminer is telling MultiMiner there's a device #0 and then, some time later, cgminer is saying there is no longer a device #0.
[/quote]

Its been running stable on bfg miner for about an hour, and I can't tell you how thankful I am for your time.  I've never seen such a talented developer so active helping people on a forum like this.  I'll be sure to donate, and if I could make a suggestion for the next update (although this might be hard since your not actually running the pools that control payouts) the option to give automatic donation by percentage would be great or even just a set monthly/daily donation, because I really feel like we all owe you one for multiminer.
Jump to: