Pages:
Author

Topic: ✮MVP LINEUP✮ 1st Daily Fantasy with BTC~Provably Fair | 3 FREE Games | Android ~ - page 2. (Read 4009 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I think i got first place locked up! Really like the system.

Cool, yeah I saw that you took first place. Nice choices for your lineup. It helps that Kyle Lowry went off with a monster game.

I'm glad you like our system and I hope you continue to play.  We have some nice updates coming as well.

Also, please spread the word. If you know others that like fantasy sports or NBA basketball, let them know about us!
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
I think i got first place locked up! Really like the system.
m19
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Just 4.5 hour left and we go again  Grin
Great day of contests.  We still have a battle in the layup since a late game is being played in this contest.  It's a good contest between twelve really solid teams. 

Currently we have decent number of teams entered into both the layup (.01 BTC) and the Free Throw Beginner contest.

If you like the NBA and think you got what it takes to choose 8 players that will score a lot of points in Today's games, then give it a shot. Sign up and receive BTC to enter our beginner contests.

As soon as BitcoinTalk allows me to be a Jr. Member I can finally start to post images...Yeah!  I can't believe it takes so long now to get to a jr. level status.
Next contests starting in 7 hours, there's some people in higher entry fee Tournaments and 50/50 Smiley

Yes, a good turnout for today's contests.  Layup(.01 BTC) is starting to pick up. Still a few hours yet, join while you can.

I've seen many people on this thread indicate that they like the idea and they would love to see us succeed.  Well to help us do that, please enter contests. Please tell friends and community that you think would be interested in using our platform. Please give us feedback so we can improve our service.

Wink
m19
Next contests starting in 7 hours, there's some people in higher entry fee Tournaments and 50/50 Smiley
We got a nice group of entries into contests today.

Layup (.01 BTC) 4 Entries
Free Throw (Beginner) 6 Entries
Rookie (Beginner) 6 Entries

Please sign up and receive a Bitcoin deposit to enter 3 beginner contests!  The more people that sign up to play the bigger the payouts and the quicker we can start guaranteeing bigger prize payouts. Wink

Activity: 690
Merit: 501
This looks very cool! About time someone comes out with something more original! Made an account, made a deposit and entered a team, the whole experience is very smooth! Do you have any plans for an Android client?

Yes, it's almost ready!

It will be the killer app for this service Smiley
Can you put some house entries in or have a guarantee?

I want to be able to play for more than just a few satoshi

Check out the Layup Contest there is 3 entries in there now.  More will join and the contest gets closer to start time.

We'll be having weekly guaranteed contests in the future. We are just getting started and have to develop a userbase. I know it is a bit of chicken or the egg, but the more people that play, the quicker we can start having guaranteed contests.  So give the Layup a shot! Wink

legendary
Can you put some house entries in or have a guarantee?

I want to be able to play for more than just a few satoshi
Team 'BigWilly' in today's Layup contest hit a record smashing 349.5 points!

Congratulations.

Yes, we had some good contests today.  Very competitive.
Team 'BigWilly' in today's Layup contest hit a record smashing 349.5 points!

Congratulations.
How do I play Daily Fantasy Sports?

First, sign up. It's easy and only takes a minute. Only email is required.

Next, click on the beginner tab in the lobby.  Choose either the rookie or free throw contests. 

Next, you will choose a lineup of 8 NBA players.  You must choose 5 position players (Point Guard, Shooting Guard, Power Forward, Shooting Forward, Center) and 3 flex positions (Any Guard, Any Forward, Any Position).  Pay attention to how much each player costs, you are given a limited salary cap to spend.

Finally you must enter a team name.  You will be prompted to confirm your lineup to enter.

After entry you can track how well your team is doing by clicking on "My contests".  When the contest begins you can click your team name to see your players score in real time. You can also see other teams and how well you are currently placing in the contest.

Sign up and give it a shot!  We have 8 teams in the Free Throw contest. See if you can come out on top!

m19
Are there any guaranteed tournaments?  I went there wanting to play but didn't see any entries.

There's entries for today's tournaments! Pretty high win chance Smiley
What is the min turnament participation to payout?

Currently there is no minimum participation rate.  If less than the max entries are filled, contests will still run.
New registrants receive free bitcoin to play 3 beginner contests!

2 beginner contests are available and each has a different prize structure.

Free Throw:   In this contest type, top finishers receive a bonus payout and then the remaining prize pool is distributed among the top 20%.

Rookie: The Rookie beginner contest is a 50/50 game.  This means that if you place in the top 50% you will receive double your entry fee as a prize.

legendary
Activity: 1148
What is the min turnament participation to payout?
Are there any guaranteed tournaments?  I went there wanting to play but didn't see any entries.

Not yet. At the moment, everyone is playing in Beginner games
legendary
legendary
Activity: 817
This looks very cool! About time someone comes out with something more original! Made an account, made a deposit and entered a team, the whole experience is very smooth! Do you have any plans for an Android client?
Pages:
Jump to: