Pages:
Author

Topic: ✮MVP LINEUP✮ 1st Daily Fantasy with BTC~Provably Fair | 3 FREE Games | Android ~ - page 3. (Read 4009 times)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Amazing, I've been waiting for a site like this forever and I actually created some threads and asked around to see if it could be made but it was too much work and out of my budget, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about hehe. I'll try it as soon as I'm able to and give you some feedback too. Best of luck!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Wow, finally! Been waiting for a year maybe longer for a fantasy sports site to come out!
Activity: 690
Merit: 501
Thanks for this. I just joined in, hopefully this site grows. There are only a few participants at the moment.

New games that aren't coindice script clones will take a while to gain acceptance and popularity. However, when people realize how fun the game is, it will become very popular.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Thanks for this. I just joined in, hopefully this site grows. There are only a few participants at the moment.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Think you know the NBA?

Test your skills and choose a team of the 8 players that you think will score the most points in one night, but mind the salary cap. You only have $50,000 dollars to spend on players and the higher scoring players cost more!

Player scoring categories are as follows:

3pt FG           3.5 points
2pt FG           2 points
Free Throw   1 points
Assist                1.5 points
Rebound           1.25 points
Block                   2 points
Steal                   2 points
Turnover          -0.5 points
Double-Double   1.5 points
Triple-Double   3 points

Our highest score yet by a user is 295 points.  Can you do better?  Sign up and get a deposit to play 3 beginner contests.

www.mvplineup.com
awesome idea and about time.

I always do the nfl ones and its good with hoops cause for fantasy
I always get tired of nba and by the all star break I forget to update
my fantasy team. So drafting daily keeps me interested.

Rubberduckie, please join a contest.  We will be making it easier to play with your free deposit soon so that after sign up it is possible to play 3 contests with the free deposit.

We will be making this change over the next day or two and we will also be lowering the entry fees for our contests.

Please refer us to your communities.  We need your support.

Thanks.
Ha!

In Europe, of course, Soccer is the big thing- like the UEFA Champions League:

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/

Cool, UEFA would be great.  I think that is something we could try to implement.  Something that would be much easier for us to do in the near future would be the English Premier League.
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018
Ha!

In Europe, of course, Soccer is the big thing- like the UEFA Champions League:

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/
legendary
Activity: 1442
awesome idea and about time.

I always do the nfl ones and its good with hoops cause for fantasy
I always get tired of nba and by the all star break I forget to update
my fantasy team. So drafting daily keeps me interested.

I noticed you guys are a .com. Are you/we "safe" from getting shut down by the USDOJ like they did to PokerStars.com and FullTilt.com? Just concerned because I want you/bitcoin fantasy sports to succeed.  Wink

Yes, we should be fine.  At the moment we need users to play contests and give us feedback so that we can keep making changes to make it better.

Junko, please refer your friends or crypto community to come and give our fantasy sports a try. That would be a huge help to us.

Activity: 32
Merit: 10
Nice to be able to use my btc instead of fiat to a play fantasy sport.
legendary
Activity: 1512
I noticed you guys are a .com. Are you/we "safe" from getting shut down by the USDOJ like they did to PokerStars.com and FullTilt.com? Just concerned because I want you/bitcoin fantasy sports to succeed.  Wink
In the meantime, we suggest everyone sign up and join a contest.  Let us know about your experience. 

What can we do to make MVP LINEUP better?  All of our changes will affect the entire platform going forward as we add new sports, so please check it out and help us improve. 

Thanks

this is great idea for decentralized betting in a fresh manner!

currently, it is for NBA aficionados - are there plans to include other sports in the future?

Great site by the way, the tech looks rock solid- I guess this is not some crappy php, right?  Wink

Thanks I8orre.  Yes, we definitely will be adding other sports.  We will likely be adding MLB and NFL. 

However we need feedback from the community about which sports to add. I know there are many from Europe that are interested in crypto so maybe we can add EPL or another football league?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Huge slate of NBA games tonight to make a lineup.

Choose a lineup of the following games:
DAL @ ORL
DET @ WAS
NYK @ BKN
MIA @ ATL
TOR @ CHI
MIN @ MEM
PHI @ NOP
IND @ OKC
CHA @ MIL
HOU @ PHX
GSW @ POR
DEN @ SAC
BOS @ UTA
SAS @ LAL

Choose players from any of the above teams to create your lineup.  Sign up and get a free deposit for your first contest. Give it a shot!

A game that was so much fun and can be used to search for good luck.

I will do my predictions in one of the team who will compete tonight.

We wish all of you luck  Wink Wink and hopefully I'm the luckiest guy in this gambling  Tongue Tongue.
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

this is great idea for decentralized betting in a fresh manner!

currently, it is for NBA aficionados - are there plans to include other sports in the future?

Great site by the way, the tech looks rock solid- I guess this is not some crappy php, right?  Wink
Thanks Everyone for playing and providing feedback.

We are currently making some changes to make the playing experience better.

We've also lowered the service fee for entering a contest to 5%, so please sign up, enter a contest.  After you feel comfortable, try joining a contest with a higher prize pool.

Also, please give us more feedback. We are doing our best to make our service the best it possibly can be.
Activity: 690
Merit: 501

DAL @ ORL
DET @ WAS
NYK @ BKN
MIA @ ATL
TOR @ CHI
MIN @ MEM
PHI @ NOP
IND @ OKC
CHA @ MIL
HOU @ PHX
GSW @ POR
DEN @ SAC
BOS @ UTA
SAS @ LAL

Choose players from any of the above teams to create your lineup.  Sign up and get a free deposit for your first contest. Give it a shot!

Good contest yesterday, today's will be even better.  Smiley

DAL @ ORL
DET @ WAS
NYK @ BKN
MIA @ ATL
TOR @ CHI
MIN @ MEM
PHI @ NOP
IND @ OKC
CHA @ MIL
HOU @ PHX
GSW @ POR
DEN @ SAC
BOS @ UTA
SAS @ LAL

m19
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
New contests starting in 7 hours  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: