Pages:
Author

Topic: ✮MVP LINEUP✮ 1st Daily Fantasy with BTC~Provably Fair | 3 FREE Games | Android ~ - page 5. (Read 4009 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
1 question,
where can I check which players did I choose after my team joined the contest?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Finally, i have account with draftking but haven't play the game yet because 'm not from us, thank you for this i can now play the same way as draftking.
m19
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Awesome! This has been long overdue in Fantasy Sport world. Competitors like FanDuel and DraftKings are not available outside the US.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Awesome!!! I've been waiting for something like this for a long time.

Signing up now to play  Grin

Thanks, we've created quite an awesome platform. One that isn't that far behind the current daily fantasy leaders.  We plan on continually improving with new features and expanding to include other sports.

I'd urge anyone interested in sports or betting to give it a try. 

Also, please give us feedback.  Your feedback is very important to us so that we can continue to make MVP LINEUP better.
Activity: 441
Merit: 500
Awesome!!! I've been waiting for something like this for a long time.

Signing up now to play  Grin
Just joined and take part in one contest to try  Wink

seems interesting, but is salary cap ($50,000) too much? I can pick my team with James, Butler & Love

The industry leaders also have high salary caps.  Draftkings also has a cap of $50,000, while Fanduel's is 60,000.  What really matters is the cost of the players relative to the salary cap.

Sure, you could choose James, Butler, an Love, but that will eat up most all your Salary Cap.  You still must choose 5 more players  Wink  So if you did choose those three expensive players there is no guarantee you would win.

This is what makes the game exciting. A good strategy is to try to find the value players, the ones that you think will score the most points that night, and also have some expensive players that are almost certain to score your team points.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Just joined and take part in one contest to try  Wink

seems interesting, but is salary cap ($50,000) too much? I can pick my team with James, Butler & Love
Hi Everyone.  I'll be around to answer any questions you might have.

By the way, when you sign up you will receive a free deposit to play your first contest!
Activity: 690
Merit: 501

https://www.mvplineup.com/

Daily Fantasy Sports is an exciting skill based game that has taken America by storm and is now available to play worldwide with Bitcoin.

Our goal is to become the Daily Fantasy leader for the Bitcoin community by offering a unique playing experience that is tailored to our users and that rivals current industry leaders.  

NBA basketball is currently the only sport playable, however we encourage community feedback so we can continue to add the most requested sports and features.

✮PROVABLY FAIR✮   No cheating like the fiat industry leaders.  Publicly available lineup hash ensures that teams were not altered after the start of a contest.
✮ANONYMOUS✮   Minimal information is required to play.
✮SAFE✮   Cold Storage, Multi-Signature wallets protect the bulk of user funds. No 3rd party handling.
✮PRIVATE✮   All information is fully encrypted
✮LIVE SCORING✮   Watch your fantasy players add points to your team as they score in the Real Game.
✮FULL ROSTER✮   Select any current NBA player to join your fantasy lineup.
✮LIVE CHAT✮   Connect with other users to discuss strategy or the latest hot topics.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MVP_Lineup/
https://twitter.com/MvpLineup
Pages:
Jump to: