Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀MVP on IOS & Android🚀⭐Marketplace, Fiat-Crypto, Lending, Debit Cards +More!⭐ - page 25. (Read 7711 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
On the one hand, the regulated crypto market sounds like something absurd ... but on the other hand, there is probably no other way out. The current situation suggests that otherwise it is impossible to remove any scammers from the market. Because of them, normal projects are difficult to develop.
The stock market is completely manipulative and controlled. However, this is where scammers are no less. Of course, not like the crypto market, but also a lot.
So that’s mean that there is no ideal model of a market)) however, I hope we can change at least something about the market right now
we are waiting for investors to come from wall street. but they can come here only if the cryptocurrency market is regulated.
It seems to me that such investors are not related to cryptocurrency, they invest in other real projects.
Activity: 196
It seems to me that regulators and large venture funds have long been present in the crypto market. The fall that lasted the entire 2018 is from the hands of the matter.
Most likely this is the case. The fall of the market was completely artificial and planned by large investment funds.
But they do it easily, as they manage the market itself with good results in future income
Good all time of day! I love the hbrs project! I follow the project and now I care about the information when the full power of the mobile application will work?
The mobile application has not yet been developed, soon it will be, but it all depends on the team
Activity: 154
Merit: 8
Good all time of day! I love the hbrs project! I follow the project and now I care about the information when the full power of the mobile application will work?
No one knows what will happen in 2019 with a cryptocurrency market, there may be growth, but no one knows for sure
Considering that there is a lot of talk about the crypto market being completely artificially controlled, I think that there is a limited circle of people who make decisions when there will be a pump or dump.
I think that a lot of big whales are manipulating the cryptocurrency market now. they also play against each other.
The manipulation has been going on for a long time. I’m still looking, since 2018, is it too late?
Activity: 112
Let's hope that the developers will not give up their positions and will continue to develop the HubrisOne project no matter what. I hope the project community will support its developers.
Project HubrisOne even now has a solid and strong community when there are troubled and depressive times in the crypto market. I think that with the trend reversal the project will also progress even more!
This project was able to gather a strong society even in a bear market, so it will be very successful in a bull market.
Let's see how it will behave when it reaches another level of the market, because there is much stronger competition
Activity: 168
No one knows what will happen in 2019 with a cryptocurrency market, there may be growth, but no one knows for sure
Considering that there is a lot of talk about the crypto market being completely artificially controlled, I think that there is a limited circle of people who make decisions when there will be a pump or dump.
I think that a lot of big whales are manipulating the cryptocurrency market now. they also play against each other.
Let's hope that the developers will not give up their positions and will continue to develop the HubrisOne project no matter what. I hope the project community will support its developers.
Project HubrisOne even now has a solid and strong community when there are troubled and depressive times in the crypto market. I think that with the trend reversal the project will also progress even more!
This project was able to gather a strong society even in a bear market, so it will be very successful in a bull market.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Nothing changes on a market.. and it’s upsetting me really much.. especially the understanding that I can’t do anything about it. The only thing that is left is just wait
You are not looking there. Everyone looks only at the course and do not understand that the main thing is happening behind the screen. Sign hundreds of contracts and permits. A lot is being done. Cryptocurrencies are being prepared for global implementation.
In a couple of years, the world of cryptocurrency should change in any case, as there will be updates in the blockchain system
wow, a couple of years ??
I'm waiting for global changes in the near future, and I hope that the blockchain technology will develop rapidly.
Activity: 89
There are not so many projects like HubrisOne in today's crypto market. Mostly from new projects there is practically nothing interesting and promising. HubrisOne is a pleasant exception.
Honestly to say it is to early to say so directly because even with such a good team, there are lot’s of obstacles that devs have to face on their way to successfull project implementation
professional team will solve all the problems. and the HubrisOne project will be successful.
Activity: 91
You are absolutely right! This is the main rule of the investor. If one investment turns out to be unsuccessful for some reason, then the situation will be saved by investment in another project.
That is precisely why the golden rule of investing says: diversification of risks first of all! This is the basis and the most important rule!
There still plays such a role as the share of farta, how no one knows how lucky in the future
therefore, it is necessary not only to diversify risks, but also to select only promising projects for investment.
Even if you select for yourself good projects and it’s not a fact that a good result will come out in the future
if you do not get a good result in the future, then you have selected bad projects Grin
You are absolutely right! This is the main rule of the investor. If one investment turns out to be unsuccessful for some reason, then the situation will be saved by investment in another project.
That is precisely why the golden rule of investing says: diversification of risks first of all! This is the basis and the most important rule!
There still plays such a role as the share of farta, how no one knows how lucky in the future
therefore, it is necessary not only to diversify risks, but also to select only promising projects for investment.
Even if you select for yourself good projects and it’s not a fact that a good result will come out in the future
Activity: 66
Activity: 110
Activity: 126
Activity: 238
There are not so many projects like HubrisOne in today's crypto market. Mostly from new projects there is practically nothing interesting and promising. HubrisOne is a pleasant exception.
Honestly to say it is to early to say so directly because even with such a good team, there are lot’s of obstacles that devs have to face on their way to successfull project implementation
Activity: 140
Nothing changes on a market.. and it’s upsetting me really much.. especially the understanding that I can’t do anything about it. The only thing that is left is just wait
You are not looking there. Everyone looks only at the course and do not understand that the main thing is happening behind the screen. Sign hundreds of contracts and permits. A lot is being done. Cryptocurrencies are being prepared for global implementation.
In a couple of years, the world of cryptocurrency should change in any case, as there will be updates in the blockchain system
Activity: 252
You're right! You should always trust only what you yourself have read or seen. When you find a project in which you plan to invest your money, you need to study it as much as possible and draw independent conclusions.
For example, I myself always look for objects for my investments. I do not trust anyone. Therefore, I can say for sure what I liked or what did not like in a particular project.
Pages:
Jump to: