Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀MVP on IOS & Android🚀⭐Marketplace, Fiat-Crypto, Lending, Debit Cards +More!⭐ - page 21. (Read 7689 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I know many cryptocurrency projects that have tried or are trying to enter into a partnership with Visa and Mastercard.
but no one succeeded.
This is a very complicated process. Many different approvals at the legislative level. Therefore, so far few can boast of such arrangements ... But there are other options to launch gateways for exchanging for Fiat and back.
Well, yes, it is very difficult to agree on this, to cooperate, but there are chances, in the future you can try
Activity: 126
There is no official status of cryptocurrency, crypto projects and blockchain technology. Therefore, further projects are very difficult to develop. Hope to change soon.
I think that the crypto market in the form to which we know it and we are accustomed to change soon. There will be something new. More clearly regulated and more integrated into the legal and legislative field.
It will receive its changes, but gradually, perhaps we will not even notice what will happen within the system.
cryptocurrencies and blockchain have legal status in some countries right now. the situation will improve.
Yes, in some countries this system has really become a state one and functions without problems.
There is no official status of cryptocurrency, crypto projects and blockchain technology. Therefore, further projects are very difficult to develop. Hope to change soon.
I think that the crypto market in the form to which we know it and we are accustomed to change soon. There will be something new. More clearly regulated and more integrated into the legal and legislative field.
It will receive its changes, but gradually, perhaps we will not even notice what will happen within the system.
cryptocurrencies and blockchain have legal status in some countries right now. the situation will improve.
Activity: 84
It depends on what you call a merger ... it is unlikely to happen. since cryptocurrencies are aimed at killing the current financial system. What kind of cooperation can we talk about?
I do not think that in this war, the crypto industry has a chance to win and establish a new global financial order. I think that the banking sector has already bought up all the major assets for a long time and manages this industry.
It is possible to be such, but I doubt that they bought, they have their own financial system, why should they fix everything and switch to a new one
Activity: 98
It depends on what you call a merger ... it is unlikely to happen. since cryptocurrencies are aimed at killing the current financial system. What kind of cooperation can we talk about?
I do not think that in this war, the crypto industry has a chance to win and establish a new global financial order. I think that the banking sector has already bought up all the major assets for a long time and manages this industry.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
I know many cryptocurrency projects that have tried or are trying to enter into a partnership with Visa and Mastercard.
but no one succeeded.
This is a very complicated process. Many different approvals at the legislative level. Therefore, so far few can boast of such arrangements ... But there are other options to launch gateways for exchanging for Fiat and back.
Activity: 168
Hi...Very interesting project and great idea. The more people learn about what your doing the more they will like it. I see this platform would have great system on the future! Good luck to the project!
I also hope that in the future this project will be able to become known and popular in the crypto market. I hope to see the project token in the top 100 CMC.
Real estate has always been popular, even regardless of the cryptocurrency, but you need to be careful with it, you can invest so that you do not get anything in return
Investing is generally a very risky business. In ordinary investments there is a share of risk, and in investing in crypto projects, the risks are enormous. But the possible profit is huge!
In fact, it is capital that is earned in wars and crises. Ordinary people and small entrepreneurs suffer, but the bigger business earns another billion at this time.
Unfortunately it's true. No matter what happens in the world, the rule is: the rich richer, the poor poorer ...
Activity: 196
The HubrisOne project looks quite strong. It feels like there's potential. I hope to see the logo of this project in the top 100 CoinMarketCaps.
Oh, to see such a logo, I think there is a lot to go through, and in terms of finance, too, a round sum comes out
I agree with you, and I hope that the cryptocurrency will win the banking system in the near future.
And you do not consider the option that in the confrontation of the banking system and the crypto market there will be no winners or losers? It is possible that the case will end with the full integration and merging of these industries.
Perhaps our modern banks will not interfere with the blockchain system and associate their system with a cryptocurrency, but I very much doubt that this will happen in the future
Activity: 252
I agree with you, and I hope that the cryptocurrency will win the banking system in the near future.
And you do not consider the option that in the confrontation of the banking system and the crypto market there will be no winners or losers? It is possible that the case will end with the full integration and merging of these industries.
Activity: 140
Perhaps the most successful project to date! That soon after reaching the ICO will take a leading position among the competitors!
I would like to believe that it will be exactly as you say. the HubrisOne project really gives hope that it will be a top product.
Activity: 210
Perhaps the most successful project to date! That soon after reaching the ICO will take a leading position among the competitors!
I would like to believe it! The HubrisOne project looks very interesting. It is possible that this is a new top-level future exchange.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
the team is very active. I think that they will release their platform quickly, and we will not have to wait long.
good luck!
Activity: 89
II believe that this project will be in demand in the future,now is the perfect time to take first place
Activity: 140
Of course, much depends on the professional level of the project development team. but I hope that the professional level of the project HubrisOne team is at a high enough level!
Give them (the development team) not much time so that they can develop their product and then I think many people will be pleasantly surprised by the results!
the HubrisOne team is very active. I think that they will release their platform quickly, and we will not have to wait long.
Of course, much depends on the professional level of the project development team. but I hope that the professional level of the project HubrisOne team is at a high enough level!
Give them (the development team) not much time so that they can develop their product and then I think many people will be pleasantly surprised by the results!
Pages:
Jump to: