Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀MVP on IOS & Android🚀⭐Marketplace, Fiat-Crypto, Lending, Debit Cards +More!⭐ - page 28. (Read 7705 times)

Activity: 589
Merit: 100
This project has some problems, but I think that the team will cope with all the tasks.
The main thing that the team did not give up and did not stop the development. And then any problems can be easily solved. The community believes and supports the project!
They do not give up, here the important fact is that they could bring the project to the very end and enter the external market, then it will be a good and revealing result
the HubrisOne project has a very interesting idea, and a professional team. I think the project will be successful.
That’s right, I agree with it, but have somebody talked to team members directly? I have just a few questions and I am curious how it’s better to contact them
The best connection is a personal message or a telegram, they will always answer you there.
Telegram is the most important way of communication in crypto community) so it’s obvious that devs should be there. But I guess that have so many requests and messages there that it would be hard to chat with them..
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
This project has some problems, but I think that the team will cope with all the tasks.
The main thing that the team did not give up and did not stop the development. And then any problems can be easily solved. The community believes and supports the project!
They do not give up, here the important fact is that they could bring the project to the very end and enter the external market, then it will be a good and revealing result
the HubrisOne project has a very interesting idea, and a professional team. I think the project will be successful.
That’s right, I agree with it, but have somebody talked to team members directly? I have just a few questions and I am curious how it’s better to contact them
The best connection is a personal message or a telegram, they will always answer you there.
Activity: 182
On the one hand, the regulated crypto market sounds like something absurd ... but on the other hand, there is probably no other way out. The current situation suggests that otherwise it is impossible to remove any scammers from the market. Because of them, normal projects are difficult to develop.
The stock market is completely manipulative and controlled. However, this is where scammers are no less. Of course, not like the crypto market, but also a lot.
In order for the agitators to be less, you need to introduce a control system so that you can check the documents for authenticity.
This project has progress. HubrisOne looks every day more and more promising. I like that the team does not stop the development of the project.
It seems to me that the development team of this project does not just stop the pace of development, but also increases them. In the project, something constantly happens, something constantly happens.
Each team that wants to create a successful project should work constantly and efficiently.
That's right, you need to work even without days off, the future result of the project depends
Activity: 196
I do not see a market reversal in an uptrend. prices do not fall, but do not grow.
There is such a version that we can observe the whole 2019 of such a “flat” or “side” market. And only at the beginning of 2020 we are waiting for the pump.
No one knows what will happen in 2019 with a cryptocurrency market, there may be growth, but no one knows for sure
Activity: 140
To find a project that is able to make a profit, investors have to study all the new items that appear on the market. And among dozens or even hundreds of projects to find the one and only promising!
Tracking new crypto industry is a titanic job. Every day new projects appear and it’s very difficult to understand at once how interesting and promising they are.
Activity: 98
I do not see a market reversal in an uptrend. prices do not fall, but do not grow.
There is such a version that we can observe the whole 2019 of such a “flat” or “side” market. And only at the beginning of 2020 we are waiting for the pump.
On the one hand, the regulated crypto market sounds like something absurd ... but on the other hand, there is probably no other way out. The current situation suggests that otherwise it is impossible to remove any scammers from the market. Because of them, normal projects are difficult to develop.
The stock market is completely manipulative and controlled. However, this is where scammers are no less. Of course, not like the crypto market, but also a lot.
large institutional investors will be able to enter the cryptocurrency market only if it is regulated.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Today we hit 12K early bird registrations our app!!!

Download today and become a part of the HubrisOne community.

Remember tokens are on exchanges - current price $0.01 with 50% Bonus
This project has progress. HubrisOne looks every day more and more promising. I like that the team does not stop the development of the project.
It seems to me that the development team of this project does not just stop the pace of development, but also increases them. In the project, something constantly happens, something constantly happens.
It is important when developers make updates in the project, as the project must be improved.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Each team that wants to create a successful project should work constantly and efficiently.
Activity: 126
Activity: 280
Activity: 392
And it’s obvious that developers should prove theyself. Their reputation is too important so that’s why I am looking forward to lots of events and collaborations
I want to believe that the project has excellent prospects and investing in HubrisOne can be profitable and bring good profits for investors.
There are soo many different courses or couches that tell they can teach how to define a good projects, but I don’t actually believe it most of them. I think that everything should come to your with own experience and observation
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
And it’s obvious that developers should prove theyself. Their reputation is too important so that’s why I am looking forward to lots of events and collaborations
I want to believe that the project has excellent prospects and investing in HubrisOne can be profitable and bring good profits for investors.
Activity: 122
Activity: 110
Activity: 252
Activity: 140
For investors, profit is the most important thing. and they follow the events that make a profit.
To find a project that is able to make a profit, investors have to study all the new items that appear on the market. And among dozens or even hundreds of projects to find the one and only promising!
You are absolutely right, now out of 100 projects you can find only one, which will actually be in the future on the exchanges with your token
you are too pessimistic, now there are few quality projects, but there are more than one out of hundreds of them.
So if you are so good at choosing good projects, I think I should learn from you aha) because I have lost money on investing in projects appeared to be scams
no one will teach you how to invest properly. You need to understand the projects yourself to become a successful investor.
Pages:
Jump to: