Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀MVP on IOS & Android🚀⭐Marketplace, Fiat-Crypto, Lending, Debit Cards +More!⭐ - page 5. (Read 7689 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Debit cards?? With crypto currencies on account? Or how? And what about credit cards?  Wink
Activity: 32
guys, do you see what the market situation is now?
but the team works well, and I am confident that the project will be successful.
Activity: 35
Good afternoon everyone!! There are any similar HubrisOne projects on market? Anyone knows?
What currencies are accepted for purchase those coins? And which network? ERC-20?
Yes, it is another ERC-20 token, nothing special. And the type of token is utility, nothing special. I am fed up with utility ERC-20 tokens, I have 100 such coins in my wallet and the value is around 0$.

Grin the level of pain in your words rolls over  Grin

anyway, admins, will you somehow maintenance hbrs price?

How can they generally maintenance the price of a token? Using bots? xD. By the way when the exit to the exchange?
Activity: 33
What currencies are accepted for purchase those coins? And which network? ERC-20?
Yes, it is another ERC-20 token, nothing special. And the type of token is utility, nothing special. I am fed up with utility ERC-20 tokens, I have 100 such coins in my wallet and the value is around 0$.

Grin the level of pain in your words rolls over  Grin

anyway, admins, will you somehow maintenance hbrs price?
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Activity: 31
How is the fundraising? Successfully? What is the team working on now? When to wait for the news?  Grin
Activity: 19
so under the jurisdiction of which country did you launch the platform? GB? or maybe EU?
Activity: 20
Will the application keep a history of transactions made by the user? And how long?
Activity: 15
Hey devs! Will be business\corporate\... accounts? I mean such that were convenient for a group of people  Grin
Activity: 21
What can you say about smart contracts? Is there any development on a github or anywhere else?
Android/IOS applications already developed? why then on the first page it says "coming soon?"?
Activity: 18
Airdrope is going on or not? What are some typical tasks? How to get involved?
Activity: 20
Are there any bonuses for large investments? If so, which ones? And whether KYC is needed?
Activity: 18
Good evening team! Have you BOUNTY Telegram chat? Or your main Telegram channel is common?? 
Where hbrs token will be listed? Have you any agreements with exchanges? I'm interested in cryptobridge and cryptopia Smiley
I am glad to be a part of such a strong community! Do we have any news related to HubrisOne project?
Can someone explain benefits of investment in this project. I like it, but I need to be quite sure about my profits.
Activity: 33
Where can I find your roadmap guys? I did'n find it on the site, I didn't find it here ... Where???
Hi devs!! I have one question - what will you do if you do not collect softcap?
Pages:
Jump to: