Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀MVP on IOS & Android🚀⭐Marketplace, Fiat-Crypto, Lending, Debit Cards +More!⭐ - page 6. (Read 7689 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Will you focus on anonymity? And how will you protect users personal data?
Activity: 33
What currencies are accepted for purchase those coins? And which network? ERC-20?

Only ETH accepted as far as I know. Yes, HubrisOne build on ETH blockchain  Grin
Activity: 35
There are any similar projects on the market ? Your possible competitors...
Activity: 34
ICO still live? There are any bonuses(for large investment e.g.)? And KYC required?
Activity: 30
The crypto market and the entire crypto sphere is just developing. I hope your project will be useful for that and for community ofc  Wink
Where can we know more recent updates on this project? Telegram? or Twitter?
Activity: 31
what are the benefits for token holders? also how many % of total supply will team recieve??
Activity: 32
Hello team. Do you plan to hold airdrop? How will you advertise the platform? Especially among people unfamiliar with crypto
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
Hello forum members . Why do the topic starter red trust , someone can give an answer about this?
if you want to know why topic makers get red trust, it's better to ask the team or it can be through the Hubrisone telegram channel. so far Hubrisone is still running well and I'm still following its development.
Activity: 32
hey HubrisOne team! how many funds already raised? and when ICO end? good luck with this great project
Activity: 21
What currencies are accepted for purchase those coins? And which network? ERC-20?
Activity: 31
HubrisOne has a huge potential and I think that they will be successful after launching all of their developments on the platform.
Activity: 19
I'm just trying to find more information about your project, but I can't access your site.
What the hell is going on? Only I have this problem guys? Angry

Yeah, try from another browser or device. I think it is porblem with cookies. You can delete them in browser options

Agree, the problem is exactly because of this.

So... As I asked before... What can you tell about yor competitors??
Activity: 18
I'm just trying to find more information about your project, but I can't access your site.

Yeah, try from another browser or device. I think it is porblem with cookies. You can delete them in browser options
Activity: 15
Hey team! What is token backed for?
And what have the cryptocurrency bank? I really can't undertand  Huh Huh Huh

All right team... I have already found the answer to the first question, but what about the second? Huh

You don't want a cryptobank? Or what? I really can't understand you qusetion...

Anyway. Team, what projects would you like to work with in the future?
Activity: 20
Hey team! What is token backed for?
And what have the cryptocurrency bank? I really can't undertand  Huh Huh Huh

All right team... I have already found the answer to the first question, but what about the second? Huh
What is the team's plan to entice potential investors to buy their tokens and how will team promote project?
Activity: 33
I have not yet formed an opinion about the prospects of this project. Why you guys interested in this project?
Have hubrisone any agreements with exchanges? If so with what? And will there be a hubristwo? xDDD
Pages:
Jump to: