Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀MVP on IOS & Android🚀⭐Marketplace, Fiat-Crypto, Lending, Debit Cards +More!⭐ - page 10. (Read 7689 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Where did you get this information? On the contrary, I heard that this technology is widely used by many banks for trans-boundary payments. But it is possible that other products from other projects will be more interested in banks.
I think that in the future banks will switch to using the technology that crypto projects are currently developing and testing. In any case, this is the future.
Activity: 112
If we compare between cryptocurrency and banks, I think it is very different because banks cannot change our lives and if we invest in cryptocurrency it is certainly possible to get a big profit
Cryptocurrencies came to our world to give people new technology. They change our life with you. I think that in the near future everything will change and the blockchain will be everywhere.
I think that at first blockchain was just like a new trend. Nearly everybody were trying to have it. However, now I can see a decrease it it’s popularity. But I am sure it is only for some time . Soon it will be just indispensable
It's just that now everyone can use the blockchain system, and earlier it was hardly available to anyone, which is why the popularity has decreased.
Activity: 84
First of all, we have structured a five month ICO as a primary measure. Long time scale will enable us to implement various marketing tools. We don't want tokens to be sold out immediately by handing them over to a small group of people like whales or dolphins. We want our tokens to be distributed to as many different wallets as it can be. We don't want speculators to take control of our token price. Therefore, we wanted an organic and slow token sale round.

I felt the need to explain that the success of our business does not depend on token sale. Any fund raised from token sale is welcome but, we will launch our business with equity sale which will start soon and sustain it with the premium membership as explained in our whitepaper.

Bear market is really frustrating for everyone in the crypto-space. Frankly, it helped us to structure our business model which would be bear market resistance.

I hope these answers your concerns.

Warm regards,
Utku
You have chosen a very correct strategy. I think that this solution is probably the most successful and correct in the current realities of the market.
Activity: 112
If we compare between cryptocurrency and banks, I think it is very different because banks cannot change our lives and if we invest in cryptocurrency it is certainly possible to get a big profit
Cryptocurrencies came to our world to give people new technology. They change our life with you. I think that in the near future everything will change and the blockchain will be everywhere.
I think that at first blockchain was just like a new trend. Nearly everybody were trying to have it. However, now I can see a decrease it it’s popularity. But I am sure it is only for some time . Soon it will be just indispensable
Activity: 126
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
The price is not very big. You can even say that affordable. Investors love to buy tokens that have a low initial price. There is such a trend.
The price is really very good. Almost any investor can invest in this project. Even a beginner. I think that a soft cap will be assembled without problems.
for investors it does not matter the token price during the ico. they want to invest in prospect projects to make a profit.
The price is not very big. You can even say that affordable. Investors love to buy tokens that have a low initial price. There is such a trend.
The price is really very good. Almost any investor can invest in this project. Even a beginner. I think that a soft cap will be assembled without problems.
Activity: 140
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency with which the development of the market began.
we need new projects such as HubrisOne for the industry to develop faster.
I agree. If all the projects were like HubrisOne, then the industry could have developed. But unfortunately there are very few such projects.
No, I think we need different projects, with different ideas. then cryptocurrency technology will cover many areas of public life.
Activity: 111
investing is not a business, it is a financial activity.
In order to successfully invest you need to have a good experience.
To successfully engage in investing you need to have enough knowledge and experience, and of course have a certain amount of luck.
I know, I wrote about it in my post.  Grin
I said that investing is different from business.
Activity: 252
investing is not a business, it is a financial activity.
In order to successfully invest you need to have a good experience.
To successfully engage in investing you need to have enough knowledge and experience, and of course have a certain amount of luck.
Activity: 168
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency with which the development of the market began.
we need new projects such as HubrisOne for the industry to develop faster.
I agree. If all the projects were like HubrisOne, then the industry could have developed. But unfortunately there are very few such projects.
Activity: 182
Banks can, it just takes time for more people to adapt to this system, there’s nothing complicated
I think that when banks completely switch to blockchain, then for ordinary users it will pass unnoticed. After all, few people now know what software banks use.
I personally did not delve into the banking system and how it all works there, in fact, their system works well for them and they do not need other technologies.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrencies make it possible to really change something in your life. I think that banks can not offer anything like that.
Cryptocurrencies have already changed the lives of many people and I think that in the future they will change this world for the better!
In recent years, the cryptocurrency has greatly changed our world, not globally, but the blockchain technology is constantly being improved and new tokens for exchangers are being added.
It is true that blockchain technology can be said to have developed rapidly and certainly this is very good and also I hope that the future blockchain technology can grow again so we will see it more clearly
I think that the project team chose a very correct strategy with a gradual distribution of tokens across different wallets in order to prevent speculation with a large number of tokens.
We did it right, which will allocate tokens to different wallets, the security measures above everything I think Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
 I think that the project team chose a very correct strategy with a gradual distribution of tokens across different wallets in order to prevent speculation with a large number of tokens.
Banks can, it just takes time for more people to adapt to this system, there’s nothing complicated
I think that when banks completely switch to blockchain, then for ordinary users it will pass unnoticed. After all, few people now know what software banks use.
Activity: 196
Cryptocurrencies make it possible to really change something in your life. I think that banks can not offer anything like that.
Cryptocurrencies have already changed the lives of many people and I think that in the future they will change this world for the better!
In recent years, the cryptocurrency has greatly changed our world, not globally, but the blockchain technology is constantly being improved and new tokens for exchangers are being added.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Activity: 182
Of course it is always easier to buy ready-made, than to create from scratch your own. I think that projects like HubrisOne have the prospect of being acquired by corporations in the future.
Why not. If the guys manage to create their own unique product that will be well received by users and will be a success. That, of course, corporations will buy it.
You can enter into a contract with other companies and cooperate with them, a good option for the future to have reliable partners
Project HubrisOne, unlike most crypto projects, already has its own real development and implements them. I hope that we will get a quality product in the end.
I also want to believe in the success of this HubrisOne project. It seems to me that what the developers are doing is very cool and will bring fame and fame to this project!
The success of the project depends on only two parties, this is the investor who supports the project and the team itself, which is engaged in the development itself.
Have you forgotten about the community? if the project does not have a strong community, no one will use the product, and investors will suffer losses.
Pages:
Jump to: