Pages:
Author

Topic: My 1200 BTC Account Is Blocked By Binance - page 4. (Read 1268 times)

Activity: 524
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
October 25, 2018, 10:06:41 AM
Wow just in arbitrage you make 1200 bitcoin woah but dont worry bro you will get it not now but soon, and better to pass kyc to know your identity and if you have huge amount bitcoin like that better to transfer it rapidly in cold storage or paper wallet for better safety dont put it in exchanger.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 10:05:33 AM
..as far as i know,,binance is a very legit and trustworthy trading site..i also have an account on binance and i think that there is nothing wrong on it..truly, 1200 btc is a big money..if you have any accusation on the part of this site,,then show us some proof..but in your part,,if i had to put myself in your situation,,maybe i would cry a lot and lost some hope in losing my 1200 btc..i hope that this situation will resolve soon..
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
October 25, 2018, 09:44:47 AM
Guys, I'll try to answer most of the questions in one message:

- Yes, I really was keeping 1200 BTC on Binance. The reason that I was keeping too much coins there was an arbitrage trading. Surely, no one has persuaded me to do that, but I do consider the fact of blocking of my account unwarranted.

- Binance (or any other exchange) doesn't have any limits for the deposits, only for the withdrawals. Moreover, some of the exchanges (mostly Asian) require verified  
accounts for withdrawals, even if you are trying to withdraw 1 sat.

- I have already contacted Binance support a lot of times, but still haven't received a proper feedback (see the video that I've attached on the 1st page of this thread).

- I don't have any reasons to attract more attention to my persona (this bitcointalk account, as mentioned above, isn't even linked to my identity) or to scam Binance's reputation. As I've said earlier, all that I want is to notify users that Binance may just lock your account without having an access to the funds. Moreover, I do consider that Binance may speed up the process of unlocking my funds if I continue making such posts.

I would like to thank the guys who have advised me to contact some influencers (such as mcAfee) and shared the posts about unlawful operations suspected by NY attorney.

I would also like to know if there's someone who was also blocked by any cryptocurrency exchange, and how have they unlocked their funds.
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 25, 2018, 09:42:03 AM
Hello everyone,

I would like to share my story with the Bitcointalk community, in order to notify you that anyone may simply be scammed by Binance exchange with no access to their funds.

To begin with, I’ve created a Binance account this May for arbitrage trading via their API through the bot that I’ve made. I’ve made a few large deposits and was trading for about 3 months using the arbitrage strategy for some time. My total balance was around 1.2K BTC (bitcoin veterans know how it’s possible) at the beginning of September, and everything went pretty fine until the middle September, when I’ve received the message claimed that my account was blocked because of the several suspicious login attempts, which confused me a lot. My account was protected by a very complicated password, 2FA and the email that I’ve never used anywhere else.

I’ve contacted Binance support as soon as I’ve noted the message from them, in order to clarify this issue. They have asked me to verify my account and pass a KYC (my account wasn’t verified before), in order to prove my identity and show that the name that I’ve provided with them matches with my real name. I’ve provided them with the documents, but during our negotiation, they have changed the reason of blocking of my account to the “internal investigation process.” As for now, my funds are locked by Binance, and every single time when I’m reaching them out they keep telling me that my account now is a subject of the investigation, and that I have to contact the local law enforcement if I conduct the reason of block unwarranted.

Surely, I’ve already contacted a lawyer, in order to speed up the process of getting an access to my funds, however, I still can not find a reason of this block by Binance. Anyways, this message is a notification for every trader that one has to avoid he exchange, if they want to have an access to their funds.

P.S.: Funds are not SAFU, guys.

1.2K BTC is surely a big money. Wow. I have an account in binance and I heard a lot of good things about binance and then I read your post and I was shocked. When I read the title, my first thought is "for sure someone tried to open his account that is why the exchanger addes its security" but since you said they change their reason, hmmm I don't know what is going on. But I hope the investigation will end soon and find out what really happen so the account and the btc can be back to whoever it belong.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
October 25, 2018, 08:29:24 AM
Can you provide your BTC address of deposit for reference to total amount? I mean with that much BTC in an account, I would be appreciative of the extra caution before just releasing the funds.

Can you provide a binance support ticket number for reference or responses from the support staff?

Sure, I have provided Binance with all the necessary data. Actually, I won't post my BTC address here, in order not to make it visible for everyone. This post is mainly a caution for anyone who will see it.

Do you have an experience in such situations? I mean, I'd be glad to provide you with all the data in PM, if you do have such experience.
no, I don't have the amount you have. to deposit and withdraw at binance, must go through kyc and indeed there is a limit to that. So have you gone through it all?
Activity: 406
October 25, 2018, 08:21:47 AM
Hello everyone,

I would like to share my story with the Bitcointalk community, in order to notify you that anyone may simply be scammed by Binance exchange with no access to their funds.

To begin with, I’ve created a Binance account this May for arbitrage trading via their API through the bot that I’ve made. I’ve made a few large deposits and was trading for about 3 months using the arbitrage strategy for some time. My total balance was around 1.2K BTC (bitcoin veterans know how it’s possible) at the beginning of September, and everything went pretty fine until the middle September, when I’ve received the message claimed that my account was blocked because of the several suspicious login attempts, which confused me a lot. My account was protected by a very complicated password, 2FA and the email that I’ve never used anywhere else.

I’ve contacted Binance support as soon as I’ve noted the message from them, in order to clarify this issue. They have asked me to verify my account and pass a KYC (my account wasn’t verified before), in order to prove my identity and show that the name that I’ve provided with them matches with my real name. I’ve provided them with the documents, but during our negotiation, they have changed the reason of blocking of my account to the “internal investigation process.” As for now, my funds are locked by Binance, and every single time when I’m reaching them out they keep telling me that my account now is a subject of the investigation, and that I have to contact the local law enforcement if I conduct the reason of block unwarranted.

Surely, I’ve already contacted a lawyer, in order to speed up the process of getting an access to my funds, however, I still can not find a reason of this block by Binance. Anyways, this message is a notification for every trader that one has to avoid he exchange, if they want to have an access to their funds.

P.S.: Funds are not SAFU, guys.

I don't know where you young people are in my environment not all addicts and fans of marijuana... A lot of guys are active, involved in sports, many in school, some business independent.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
October 25, 2018, 08:20:50 AM
Maybe it is because you have a large amount there and not filled in the relevant KYC documents to be playing with such a great amount? I have traded on Binance, although my account is very small and I have never had any problems. I do hope you manage to unblock your account but having such a large amount of Bitcoins on any given exchange seems to me to be extremely risky in the first place personally speaking.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
October 25, 2018, 05:32:05 AM
First thing I notice that how can Binance able to make deposit huge amount without getting KYC. Thread looking some fishy.

I object that without KYC Binance not offer higher deposits as well as withdrawals.

May be He did not deposit all at the same time or He got it through trading. The funny thing some exchangers does is to allow you to deposit but it is when you want to withdraw all the rules will pop up. Though there is no exchanger the will allow such massive withdrawal.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 04:26:47 AM
There's something wrong in your scenario it is either it's your fault or the system of binance. it is really weird that you didn't do any KYC security before entering that big amount of bitcoin. What you are doing right now is correct, get some advice or ask some lawyers how can you solve this problem.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
October 25, 2018, 02:25:28 AM
you can take help from john mcafee .mcafee can mention themselve your issue or wait for binance authority to solve it.
Asking help from McAfee won't increase the chances of getting his BTC back. Waiting is the only choice OP has.

If this is true then talk to binance support, they will resolve it.
He already did. After reading the comments on reddit, he surely got scammed since he doesn't want to show the full details(header) of the email that was shown in the video. OP should be grateful that Binance didn't gave away the 1200 BTC to the scammers now that they have the necessary proof to claim ownership of the account.

Reddit threads for reference

https://www.reddit.com/r/binance/comments/9ksb3n/continuation_my_binance_account_was_blocked_4/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/9j27r2/my_binance_account_was_blocked_3_weeks_ago_and/
Activity: 657
October 25, 2018, 02:09:42 AM
Why you deposit 1200 BTC without passing KYC? In binance 24 hours withdrawal limit only 2 BTC if you passing KYC than 24h withdrawal limit will be increased 100 BTC even they mentioned for higher limit you will must be contact binance support.
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
October 25, 2018, 01:44:40 AM
If this is true then talk to binance support, they will resolve it.
Activity: 574
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
October 25, 2018, 01:29:22 AM
Are you joke, why binance want to block your account, I am not sure you have 1200 btc in your binance account, maybe you want take many reputation and make Binance exchange will be lower interested by investor to exchange and listed coin at there.
Activity: 546
October 25, 2018, 01:23:41 AM
Wooww. You own 1200 BTCs and you sent all of it to Binance? What were you thinking about doing this? Didn't you know about the paper wallet? Or the hardware wallets.
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
October 25, 2018, 01:15:54 AM
If I have that much of bitcoin earned from trading, I won't  keep it on exchange because that large amount has big possible to big risk and everyone are looking. That is worst experience of yours, you put all your time for it to earn and now you cannot get it. I can say that exchange, even how secured you make, there still people who will do everything to get passed on it. Hopefully the exchange support can do everything to unblock it.
Activity: 747
Merit: 101
October 24, 2018, 07:30:15 PM
2 possibilities:
- this is fake
- OP is dumb person for keeping 1200 btc (currently $7,680,000) in exchange.
Give us your deposit tx id
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
October 24, 2018, 03:23:07 PM
This situation just indicates how fragile and unreliable cryptocurrency. Dangers to our wallets and accounts exist everywhere, and just keeping our cryptocurrency in cold storage does not always make sense.
It seems that here the employees of this exchange are trying to force the holder of 1200 bitcoins to abandon them, once sent to law enforcement agencies. Practically, they have no reason to block the account. Hopefully this misunderstanding will clear up.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
October 24, 2018, 02:44:54 PM
The very main point of this story is This is a fake Story build up by OP to troll his postings for his thread.

Today opening account in any exchange you need to fullfil the KYC requirement and their is limit of transaction on each account according to the level they are enrolled.

Op is giving details that without KYC he was operating Arbitrage trading with 1200 btc, Which is highly impossible as everyone is aware that their is trading limit to all exchange trades.

Even if OP is true but he is not able to give his innocence proof. So i think now it is waste of time to troll this thread.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
October 24, 2018, 02:39:23 PM
1200 btc??i cant believe on my eyes but if binance blocked your account then its really sad.you can take help from john mcafee .mcafee can mention themselve your issue or wait for binance authority to solve it.
and yes exchange is not safe to hold fund.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 3150
₿uy / $ell ..oeleo ;(
October 24, 2018, 02:30:37 PM
Interesting story for sure, but there's something fishy.
To many weird stuff here, buying newbie account only to post this is ringing the bell...
Why???
Pages:
Jump to: