Pages:
Author

Topic: My 1200 BTC Account Is Blocked By Binance - page 6. (Read 1268 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
October 24, 2018, 10:05:35 AM
First thing I notice that how can Binance able to make deposit huge amount without getting KYC. Thread looking some fishy.

I object that without KYC Binance not offer higher deposits as well as withdrawals.

Hey, just try it out. The account should be verified for high withdrawals, but not for the deposits. They just can not check the amount that you're going to deposit, as you're making it from your external wallet or any other sources.
October 24, 2018, 09:49:53 AM
Can you provide your BTC address of deposit for reference to total amount? I mean with that much BTC in an account, I would be appreciative of the extra caution before just releasing the funds.

Can you provide a binance support ticket number for reference or responses from the support staff?

Sure, I have provided Binance with all the necessary data. Actually, I won't post my BTC address here, in order not to make it visible for everyone. This post is mainly a caution for anyone who will see it.

Do you have an experience in such situations? I mean, I'd be glad to provide you with all the data in PM, if you do have such experience.
Activity: 96
Merit: 2
October 24, 2018, 09:44:43 AM
First thing I notice that how can Binance able to make deposit huge amount without getting KYC. Thread looking some fishy.

I object that without KYC Binance not offer higher deposits as well as withdrawals.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
October 24, 2018, 09:42:10 AM
Can you provide your BTC address of deposit for reference to total amount? I mean with that much BTC in an account, I would be appreciative of the extra caution before just releasing the funds.

Can you provide a binance support ticket number for reference or responses from the support staff?

You cant withdraw more than 2 btc a day without KYC... why would you be able to access 1200 btc without it?
October 24, 2018, 09:40:18 AM
Hello everyone,

I would like to share my story with the Bitcointalk community, in order to notify you that anyone may simply be scammed by Binance exchange with no access to their funds.

To begin with, I’ve created a Binance account this May for arbitrage trading via their API through the bot that I’ve made. I’ve made a few large deposits and was trading for about 3 months using the arbitrage strategy for some time. My total balance was around 1.2K BTC (bitcoin veterans know how it’s possible) at the beginning of September, and everything went pretty fine until the middle September, when I’ve received the message claimed that my account was blocked because of the several suspicious login attempts, which confused me a lot. My account was protected by a very complicated password, 2FA and the email that I’ve never used anywhere else.

I’ve contacted Binance support as soon as I’ve noted the message from them, in order to clarify this issue. They have asked me to verify my account and pass a KYC (my account wasn’t verified before), in order to prove my identity and show that the name that I’ve provided with them matches with my real name. I’ve provided them with the documents, but during our negotiation, they have changed the reason of blocking of my account to the “internal investigation process.” As for now, my funds are locked by Binance, and every single time when I’m reaching them out they keep telling me that my account now is a subject of the investigation, and that I have to contact the local law enforcement if I conduct the reason of block unwarranted.

Surely, I’ve already contacted a lawyer, in order to speed up the process of getting an access to my funds, however, I still can not find a reason of this block by Binance. Anyways, this message is a notification for every trader that one has to avoid he exchange, if they want to have an access to their funds.

P.S.: Funds are not SAFU, guys.
Pages:
Jump to: