Pages:
Author

Topic: My $36,000 Invesment Turned Out Now $12,000 - Still Holding - page 44. (Read 22919 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 0
I feel you. I also lost almost 80% of my diversified portfolio. I'm going to hold until December where the trend starts to kick-in and I hope we'll be happier by that time.  Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I know how people feel, those who invested in December or January like me, who fell love with crypto, and the way price was going up, never believed I have to see market cap under $250 billion. However, Everyday I check my Black folio app, I feel sick in my stomach. Sometimes I feel what I have done? But i knew there was a risk, i knew, I could lose money, but I couldn't control my rush of blood, seeing people buying right and left whatever they could.

But my question to all those investors, do you believe in crypto? If you do then hold tight because good days will come, if you are not in need an emergency cash, then hold your coin, It can't be red all days, it will be green. have some faith in this industry. I know it's hard seeing the bloodbath, what's happening, but we will rise again.

Even though I lost 70% of my portfolio, I'm still holding because I know good days are coming soon. Good luck guys.

yes you are right to wait and hold the coin you have is the right way to secure the assets you have because if you sell the assets you have then you will only get the loss and you should be able to play quietly do not easily provoked emotions.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
Not only you but all investor's capital vanished almost 70-80% in this fall, and i this fall continues from long time but I think it will bounce back from 6500-7000$ bitcoin level as we are seeing market and investors reacting more on negative news and no much effect on positive news. So we should wait market again come to bull the run and not sell our coins in loss.
Activity: 275
Merit: 10
We offer our Service
I agree with you. I also feel sick everytime  I see my coins dropping where all I can do is still hold for it and hope that everything will be back to its normal price. I still believe in crypto even if I see there is so much blood in the market I know it will green again soon.
Activity: 406
I believe in the crypto currency. Need to hold money. Good times will surely come. The main thing then do not regret if you now withdraw the money
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
What coins did you buy?Huh?
Activity: 229
I know how people feel, those who invested in December or January like me, who fell love with crypto, and the way price was going up, never believed I have to see market cap under $250 billion. However, Everyday I check my Black folio app, I feel sick in my stomach. Sometimes I feel what I have done? But i knew there was a risk, i knew, I could lose money, but I couldn't control my rush of blood, seeing people buying right and left whatever they could.

But my question to all those investors, do you believe in crypto? If you do then hold tight because good days will come, if you are not in need an emergency cash, then hold your coin, It can't be red all days, it will be green. have some faith in this industry. I know it's hard seeing the bloodbath, what's happening, but we will rise again.

Even though I lost 70% of my portfolio, I'm still holding because I know good days are coming soon. Good luck guys.
I think with such losses you can be included in the list of ardent supporters. I would not have enough patience, first to invest so much, in the second, to lose so much. Return it back, it all depends on the time, but I think you will wait for it.
Activity: 896
I will definitely hold my coins even a further drop although my portfolio now is a miserable sum, but i do agree that it will not be red forever, green might be stocking up in the back waiting to shoot up the market. We just need more patience and tolerance level to withstand the drop.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
This is merely a shake out to bring prices down so the real players, the whales, can buy assets for pennies on the dollar. I am not an insider by any means, but I sense some type of manipulation happening. As soon as all of the weak hands are shaken out, I believe there will be a massive pump topping all previous pumps.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
@imteaz. Hold on and don't worry, you are not alone. But I hope you bought the right altcoins or that you are holding everything in bitcoin.

I predict the next bull market will be composed of better and smarter investors, leaving the scammiest coins in the dust.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108

wow you have already invested too much in crypto but i do agree eith you patience is a key here same as you ialmost lost more or less 70% of my portfolio from 4500$ now it was just only 1200$ and keep dropping from time to time but  i have no choice but to hold and wait
Activity: 187
Merit: 0

that's the most appropriate step you take, do not you sell now because of the loss you will get. keep it going and keep it until the price goes up so your capital will come back and can make a profit.
Activity: 187
Merit: 2

There are a number of reasons behind the decrease in the price of all coins. In addition to the common reasons like countries making strict regulations against bitcoins, there is an additional factor called fire sales. For instance, a trustee from Mt. Gox (earlier an exchange)  lost about 60 billion dollars in just two days.

I still believe in crypto though as its fundamental are strong. Also, among these bad news , we have some good news like Venezuela getting involved in crypto trades.  
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
I have the same fate as you, I lost 60% of my portfolio.
And I'm still patient because I'm sure this is just a game from whale who wants to buy everything cheaply.

It's just a matter of time that the crypto will be green again and we should not be fixated on crypto, for now, do other activities while waiting for Crypto to rise, do not look at your wallet right now, it will hurt you.
Right now I just play games and enjoy the real world while waiting for everything to be green again.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254

You are in a very difficult position but the truth is if you want to regain your losses you do not have any other option than to hold your bitcoins and any other coins that you have bought I know is extremely hard to do so and many people that bought at the same time as you have sold their coins already but if you want to avoid being a loser like them you need to hold.
Activity: 462
It is normal. However, remember that buying just because of FOMO is not good. Make sure that you still make your own research before buying. After this blood bath, only coins with good potential will recover, some altcoin might die or stay on their current price. Let us hope that the blood bath will end soon.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
yes, we have to be to be wait. i personally wait for it.  but in my near case i have cashed during january some money so i am happy. but my portfolio at that time was 12000$ now 2000$. anyway i am too holding.

Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
I think it is not only me or you that have feelin like that, almost all cryptocurrency holder are have same feelin right now. Im still believe on it, the community, technology, the development of this are very incredible IMO. what can we say as a crypto holder is just be pattient & good times will come.
Activity: 252
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I'm glad you're still positive. You're not losing faith in the cryptocurrency market.
For now, however, the downward trend is continuing, so I suggest you relax and hold on.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16

Good to hear that you are still positive despite your loss. People who really love crypto knows that we will get back on track and the value of coins will reach an all time high again. We've been seeing a lot of threads here in bitcoin talk asking if the crypto will die or related threads about it. If they really love crypto they know that it will bounce back in the right time. All they need to do is hodl and don't let them distract by the news. Think positive and goodluck to us.
Pages:
Jump to: