Pages:
Author

Topic: My $36,000 Invesment Turned Out Now $12,000 - Still Holding - page 45. (Read 22919 times)

Activity: 357
Merit: 100
CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST : Airdrop & Bounty Hunter
I feel you  Cry , but still have high hopes. Patience isa virtue they say, so lets us all practice that on this trying times.  Cool

Expect the worse, but hope for the best. And the best is yet to come.
Activity: 266
Merit: 41
There will be many people in your position at present, as the meteoric rise in the bitcoin price during 2017 saw a huge influx of people new to crypto who bought in at or near the ATH.  For those people, they will either have to take the loss (if they absolutely need to liquidate) or simply HODL and be patient.

Activity: 532
Merit: 107
I know how people feel, those who invested in December or January like me, who fell love with crypto, and the way price was going up, never believed I have to see market cap under $250 billion. However, Everyday I check my Black folio app, I feel sick in my stomach. Sometimes I feel what I have done? But i knew there was a risk, i knew, I could lose money, but I couldn't control my rush of blood, seeing people buying right and left whatever they could.

But my question to all those investors, do you believe in crypto? If you do then hold tight because good days will come, if you are not in need an emergency cash, then hold your coin, It can't be red all days, it will be green. have some faith in this industry. I know it's hard seeing the bloodbath, what's happening, but we will rise again.

Even though I lost 70% of my portfolio, I'm still holding because I know good days are coming soon. Good luck guys.

Well, my current holdings are.

1. NEO
2. LISK
3. XLM
4. MCO
5. BAT
6. POWR
7. WABI
8. START
9. WTC
10. RPX
Pages: