Pages:
Author

Topic: My advice If you are here to make money - page 10. (Read 1458 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 09, 2022, 01:17:52 PM
Most important in crypto is stable income everyday.
Only it is not.  My portfolio has been in a stable decline over the past year.  This does not mean I am not hopeful, it only means I know and admit it is not a STABLE income.  When it finally starts rising however, it makes up for all these months of losses.

I wonder for how long can you continue thinking you can predict each and every Bitcoin short or long successfully.  For many of us, Dollar Cost Averaging is much more profitable than predicting the lowest or the highest points.  It always does wonders for me.  Buy, buy, buy.  It only takes a few minutes instead of hours of analysis and then all there is is a waiting game.

-
Regards,
PrivacyG

That's why he kept empathising on staying away from btc even when he admit btc is a good market indicator.
If you are a futures trader despite your portfolio is down you can still make profit opening a long or short position.
Futures traders who actually understand the market properly profit from every market condition and that's what the OP is emphasising on but unfortunately not everyone in crypto trade Futures. Hence it is not the best way for some to earn stable income.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
December 09, 2022, 12:54:29 PM
Focus on BTC, especially with the BTC dominance being so low.
This shows the focus will be mostly on Bitcoin.

If you trade, do either spot or leverage, and when using leverage use a maximum of 4x and don't leave positions open for longer than 1 week.

My 5 cents.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 6108
Jambler.io
December 09, 2022, 12:35:05 PM
I don't read any news i dont care much about btc and price but everyday i make money becouse i Open position for few HOURS and then whatever money i make i cash out this money.

Yeah right!
If that would be true and you were making money each day so easily, then
- you would not try to make pennies by selling signal servcies and you wouldn't be that desperate to offer 75% discount after jsut a week

...I think 130$ for start Will be fair monthly fee becouse you make this money back in 1-2 days and the rest of the days it's your own profit. ..
Let's get serious here If you want to join with my trading team then you can join with 33$ for start with 33$ you can change your life better...

- your predictions or signals posted in the same topic would have been accurate, not a straight fail 4 times in a row ending with a loss
In short, your history tell us you're one of the last persons to give advice on trading here and another lesson for newbies looking for a quick buck that in most case signal trading ends in them falling for scams, either with fake random hints or victims of a pump and dump schemes when they help others buy buying their shitcoins.
So, if you can make a few thousand a month just by playing with a hundred $ with your technique, why are you wasting your time selling it for 33$, a fraction of a normal day's profit? Rhetorical question, because you have already proven it doesn't work!

Trading shit coins is bad
Trading future with shit coins is worse

Trading shitcoins with x20 or x50 leverage is far worse!
Activity: 2856
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
December 09, 2022, 11:47:23 AM
In short i use 20x Lev sometimes Even higher.
I make sure STOP LOSS will last long few hours or at least i try to make sure.
So i Open trade and usually 30-50% nothing special daily profit usually i hold position 3hours to 12hours.
I Open 2 trades usually daily one trade with stop loss closer and the other position with stop loss further.
I use 100-200$ per trade and my stop loss will be like 20$ loss If hit stop loss when i use 100$

So Simple and effective way sometimes my pos will hit sl but usually 5 trades of 7 are good not hit stop loss.

I dont see any reason why cant earn few thousends $ monthly with this method.

I dont overthink about Market all i do i try to do right entry timing to get at least some profit

Let us suppose for a moment that you can actually get those results in a consistent basis, since you claim that you can get 30%-50% daily and it is nothing special for you to achieve this then we need to wonder, can the majority of the people get those results? And the answer should be clear and that is this is not possible, your profits need to come from somewhere or more specifically from someone, and as such what works for you may not necessarily work for someone else.
Activity: 56
December 09, 2022, 10:10:10 AM
Keep your focus on how to make money.
Dont try to predict Market too much.
Stay away from btc If you are futures trader btc moving too slow.
Best is If you Open position everyday long or short keep the position Open few HOURS and cash Out the profit then forget about Market and btc go do your normal life things.
Biggest mistake traders do are this they Open positions like eth btc then those coins tend to move slow and while they waiting they might change their mind and making mistakes.
You should only focus on few HOURS how to cash out money from Market that's it.

I don't read any news i dont care much about btc and price but everyday i make money becouse i Open position for few HOURS and then whatever money i make i cash out this money.

I been making mistakes like i Open btc short when i know Market is up but still btc did not moved like few days so it means i did not make any money few days i was waiting like a fool instead of that If i was gona long and short other coins i would Made money everyday.

Just becouse btc are so slow i dont trade btc with futures much but If i do then i also trade others i dont keep my hopes on btc much.

But btc are great Market indicator so i use btc price as Market indicator to know when to long or short.

If you follow this plan you can get better results from trading like i said dont focus on too much market trend but try to find coin short or long it in few HOURS take the money and close the trade.

- In short, you are implying that if bitcoin is to be turned into a daily income trading it is not an effective method. In this regard, if the equivalent of your money is below 100$ and you do this day trading, you will get very little, it depends on your knowledge of graph or chart analysis. Future trading is not advisable or applicable to newbies, because you will only get confused. After all, it is the opposite of spot trading.

So it seems that what you are suggesting is a good thing to do now to earn money every day is the scalping method, right? If this is the case, remember that it's also a bit risky, you might forget dude. Even if you are not scalping if you have 200$ to trade in Bitcoin, you can earn from this amount 5-10$ per day, depending on the increase and decrease in the value of bitcoin, this is based on my experience, even Just check your trading activity twice a day.

In short i use 20x Lev sometimes Even higher.
I make sure STOP LOSS will last long few hours or at least i try to make sure.
So i Open trade and usually 30-50% nothing special daily profit usually i hold position 3hours to 12hours.
I Open 2 trades usually daily one trade with stop loss closer and the other position with stop loss further.
I use 100-200$ per trade and my stop loss will be like 20$ loss If hit stop loss when i use 100$

So Simple and effective way sometimes my pos will hit sl but usually 5 trades of 7 are good not hit stop loss.

I dont see any reason why cant earn few thousends $ monthly with this method.

I dont overthink about Market all i do i try to do right entry timing to get at least some profit
Activity: 2786
Merit: 343
when lambo...
December 09, 2022, 09:45:45 AM
Sorry, but it can't be possible and is not suitable for all traders. Remember that not all traders have a future in Futures Trading, they preferred to do spot trading as it was easier and less risky.

I think we are opposite to each other because I love Bitcoin and I keep this coin as my trading pair, not these shitcoins.
We are here to make money - it was right. And we do trade in the way we think we are comfortable, not in a way to become miserable.  
Activity: 714
Merit: 277
December 09, 2022, 09:36:52 AM
Best is If you Open position everyday long or short keep the position Open few HOURS and cash Out the profit then forget about Market and btc go do your normal life things.
Biggest mistake traders do are this they Open positions like eth btc then those coins tend to move slow and while they waiting they might change their mind and making mistakes.

I been making mistakes like i Open btc short when i know Market is up but still btc did not moved like few days so it means i did not make any money few days i was waiting like a fool instead of that If i was gona long and short other coins i would Made money everyday.

Just becouse btc are so slow i dont trade btc with futures much but If i do then i also trade others i dont keep my hopes on btc much.

But btc are great Market indicator so i use btc price as Market indicator to know when to long or short.

If you follow this plan you can get better results from trading like i said dont focus on too much market trend but try to find coin short or long it in few HOURS take the money and close the trade.

- In short, you are implying that if bitcoin is to be turned into a daily income trading it is not an effective method. In this regard, if the equivalent of your money is below 100$ and you do this day trading, you will get very little, it depends on your knowledge of graph or chart analysis. Future trading is not advisable or applicable to newbies, because you will only get confused. After all, it is the opposite of spot trading.

So it seems that what you are suggesting is a good thing to do now to earn money every day is the scalping method, right? If this is the case, remember that it's also a bit risky, you might forget dude. Even if you are not scalping if you have 200$ to trade in Bitcoin, you can earn from this amount 5-10$ per day, depending on the increase and decrease in the value of bitcoin, this is based on my experience, even Just check your trading activity twice a day.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 3858
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
December 09, 2022, 09:29:05 AM
Control your emotion, believe me, emotion is your biggest number one enemy.
It is hard to control if you are trading too much. Over trading means emotional decisions which usually don't lead to happy endings.

If you over trade, you will be rekted and will be angry with the market.

Trading shit coins is bad
Trading future with shit coins is worse

Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency for either holders or traders.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1220
December 09, 2022, 08:28:13 AM

While you can definitely make life-changing money in crypto if you know what you're doing — the words "crypto", "trading", and "stable" doesn't really go well together. Even the best traders have bad trading days.

Many newbies got mis informed towards crypto can change their life and this lead them to think about that they can earn fast money by just simply trading their money in the market or believe on someones signal saying that they can be rich trading at them. They need to know that they are dealing with unpredictable things so what we need is to stay focus on everything and gather all information to be more equip in terms of trading some coins in the market. They should not be comfortable on learning basic things because as you said even advance traders lose all their money on bad decisions they made.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1818
December 09, 2022, 08:13:32 AM
OP, you have given all the advice that should NOT be done by plebs like us, ESPECIALLY during where and how the market currently is. NOW, it's time to save as much as we can and accumulate. There might be another crash, large or small, but the next months whether the crash happens, or doesn't happen, WILL be the time for ACCUMULATION = Buy and HODL. Tell me during 2025 if I'm wrong or not. Cool
Activity: 756
Merit: 1723
Crypto Swap Exchange
December 09, 2022, 08:02:24 AM
Only it is not.  My portfolio has been in a stable decline over the past year.  This does not mean I am not hopeful, it only means I know and admit it is not a STABLE income.  When it finally starts rising however, it makes up for all these months of losses.

I wonder for how long can you continue thinking you can predict each and every Bitcoin short or long successfully.  For many of us, Dollar Cost Averaging is much more profitable than predicting the lowest or the highest points.  It always does wonders for me.  Buy, buy, buy.  It only takes a few minutes instead of hours of analysis and then all there is is a waiting game.

-
Regards,
PrivacyG
Activity: 2604
Merit: 816
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
December 09, 2022, 07:46:05 AM
If you use btc futures without having sufficient analytical skills, you will not get profits but will experience losses, making your capital run out. Apart from that, you also have to control your emotions in trading because this has made many people lose opportunities to make profits. But as traders, we have our own way of analyzing the market to find a time when we can trade.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 09, 2022, 07:25:12 AM
When you cannot predict the direction of market, how you could make money? I mean you need the clear idea about where market is heading and without that you cannot make money hence being conscious about market direction is recommended but not sure why you are asking to focus on making profit by not bothering about the market sentiment.

You keep repeating about bitcoin negatively but you never mention about what contracts you are trading in futures. If you find BTC market is slow in crypto space, I am afraid that you may not find any other asset suitable for futures trading as in my opinion bitcoin market alone is too volatile compared to any other cryptocurrencies.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 3597
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
December 09, 2022, 05:55:40 AM
These tips are for futures trading and are generally not suitable for beginners. Therefore, the problem is in the method more than being a good way to achieve profits or vice versa.
Opening futures contracts in highly volatile currencies and support and resistance points cannot be predicted well, which makes it better to invest in different methods such as day/spot trading.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
December 09, 2022, 05:43:29 AM

While you can definitely make life-changing money in crypto if you know what you're doing — the words "crypto", "trading", and "stable" doesn't really go well together. Even the best traders have bad trading days.
copper member
Activity: 1988
Merit: 905
Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia
December 09, 2022, 05:14:55 AM
Control your emotion, believe me, emotion is your biggest number one enemy. Especially the fear and greed know how to stop loss and know how to take profit.

Please don't stay away from BTC since if you can predict BTC moves you can predict the most market is going. In fact, most of traders that I have followed what they do first is predict BTC moving after that they start to analyze the altcoin. Bitcoin waves is real.

Good Luck Smiley

Activity: 56
December 09, 2022, 02:59:24 AM

Pages:
Jump to: