Pages:
Author

Topic: My advice If you are here to make money - page 5. (Read 1458 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 612
January 05, 2023, 06:58:54 PM
Control your emotion, believe me, emotion is your biggest number one enemy. Especially the fear and greed know how to stop loss and know how to take profit.

Stay away from btc If you are futures trader btc moving too slow.

Please don't stay away from BTC since if you can predict BTC moves you can predict the most market is going. In fact, most of traders that I have followed what they do first is predict BTC moving after that they start to analyze the altcoin. Bitcoin waves is real.

Good Luck Smiley

If you can’t be good in trading btc, might as well that you will also find it hard to be profitable from trading altcoins. So stick to bitcoin regardless of how the market performs. And as a trader, never go all for money because you will definitely fall from that mindset. Just take advantage in every possible chances, and do stoploss whenever it’s badly needed.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1108
January 05, 2023, 06:49:48 PM
I like to keep my money for future use. As a saving or as an investment plan. I am not into altcoins anymore as they are centralized shitcoin. Price movements could be predicted through BTC's movements, but I doubt if their full intention was to pump and dump.
Altcoin's price is not determined by trading volume, but who is controlling and willing to put what amount of money in there. And you have always the chance of getting scammed by whales.
BTC it is for me, no matter who says what.
Altcoins are shits, I've got some but that some from over the years and that some have thought thought some bitter lessons that, I tend to hook up with only bitcoin that I've known best. You still can't accurately predict its price action but, you get to understand the benefits that might come from hodling.

Speaking of if there plans are to pump and dump? The backbones to any project remains in the team. If a project is to succeed, it is the team and if it is to fail, it as well remains with the team. There schemes determines if investors are going to sell most or all of there hodlings off with one bearish move or hodl till it greens again. Perhaps not there plan but, they just might not have done enough to keep it alive either.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1181
January 05, 2023, 04:44:31 PM
Everyone has their own position, vision and trading opportunities. It is difficult to say which strategy is good, because everyone determines it well. It is very good that you shared your vision and strategy in cryptocurrency trading, I am sure that many, like me, will be able to try it out. But still, cryptocurrency trading is largely an unpredictable process, and for successful trading, you need to have a lot of important information and, of course, experience.
It's true, apart from experience, traders also need good funds and strategies.
In the process traders also need time before they make profit. Sometimes day trades don't really pay off and here they need some adjustments to their strategy where it is more likely for them to try longer timeframes. But I think as long as the market is still in a bearish condition, it is very good to use it for long term investment where accumulation and DCA is a good strategy.
rby
Activity: 742
Merit: 611
Brotherhood is love
January 05, 2023, 04:40:35 PM
Trading future is quite risky for newbies. It is not by opening hourly spots. Very much disastrous things can happen within minutes in futures.
Btc is slow sure in futures but you can't do without btc because he is the chief indicator.
My advice is that anyone going future should ensure they know what they are doing because it's a risky trading option.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 366
January 05, 2023, 04:05:25 PM
I like to keep my money for future use. As a saving or as an investment plan. I am not into altcoins anymore as they are centralized shitcoin. Price movements could be predicted through BTC's movements, but I doubt if their full intention was to pump and dump.
Altcoin's price is not determined by trading volume, but who is controlling and willing to put what amount of money in there. And you have always the chance of getting scammed by whales.
BTC it is for me, no matter who says what.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
January 05, 2023, 02:10:31 PM
Keep your focus on how to make money.
Dont try to predict Market too much.
Best is If you Open position everyday long or short keep the position Open few HOURS and cash Out the profit then forget about Market and btc go do your normal life things.
Biggest mistake traders do are this they Open positions like eth btc then those coins tend to move slow and while they waiting they might change their mind and making mistakes.
You should only focus on few HOURS how to cash out money from Market that's it.

I don't read any news i dont care much about btc and price but everyday i make money becouse i Open position for few HOURS and then whatever money i make i cash out this money.

I been making mistakes like i Open btc short when i know Market is up but still btc did not moved like few days so it means i did not make any money few days i was waiting like a fool instead of that If i was gona long and short other coins i would Made money everyday.

Most important in crypto is stable income everyday.
Just becouse btc are so slow i dont trade btc with futures much but If i do then i also trade others i dont keep my hopes on btc much.

But btc are great Market indicator so i use btc price as Market indicator to know when to long or short.

If you follow this plan you can get better results from trading like i said dont focus on too much market trend but try to find coin short or long it in few HOURS take the money and close the trade.

Everyone has their own position, vision and trading opportunities. It is difficult to say which strategy is good, because everyone determines it well. It is very good that you shared your vision and strategy in cryptocurrency trading, I am sure that many, like me, will be able to try it out. But still, cryptocurrency trading is largely an unpredictable process, and for successful trading, you need to have a lot of important information and, of course, experience.

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593
January 05, 2023, 12:53:10 PM
I been making mistakes like i Open btc short when i know Market is up but still btc did not moved like few days so it means i did not make any money few days i was waiting like a fool instead of that If i was gona long and short other coins i would Made money everyday.

Just becouse btc are so slow i dont trade btc with futures much but If i do then i also trade others i dont keep my hopes on btc much.

I'm not sure about this thread, but when you say you opened a BTC short position and the market isn't up, that's a little suspicious, and the way you explained it, you don't know the current trend because you're only looking at "everyday time."Also, if you have a steady income, could you show us proof?

I'm not sure if you're imagining things, but I'd say yes, BTC has a slow movement, but it's good to trade because I don't like really fast-paced markets because I can't analyze fast and also because I don't have a lot of screen time on my PC, so trading and holding BTC is good for me. 
Activity: 259
Merit: 1
[center][font=ARIAL BLACK]═══
January 05, 2023, 12:04:14 PM
I think that BTC is one of the most acceptable and most successful coin in which people make investment and use it for trading. But future trading is not successful option, holding is advantageous so keeping BTC for few months or year may give you double income. May be people decrease their income due to their mistakes,  impatience and less information about BTC. But actually BTC can become a cause of your success as for lengthy period if you keep it you will be undoubtedly enhance the worth but wait is necessary because everything is achieved with wait and efforts.
Activity: 602
Merit: 749
December 22, 2022, 04:26:46 AM
Though it is not easy to generate income from trading crypto currencies, because it is highly volatile,  but if you develop good trading strategy, manage risk, learn technical skills and stay up to date with new trends in the market then you can make well informed decision to enter and exit in the market at right time and make regular income.

Trading isn't as hard or easy as people think, the issue is that people don't learn before they try to earn, they just wake up and want to earn as the professionals that have spent years training are earning and that's where they get it all wrong. A trader that spends time traininyhim or her self will find success easily but that which just gamble what the the market will be met with losses beyond expectations.

My advice to any trader looking to make money from the industry is to be dedicated to this skills and put more resources into learning and when him shift attention to earning, he'll find it more easier than his peers.
copper member
Activity: 1260
Merit: 698
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 22, 2022, 03:04:31 AM
Keep your focus on how to make money.
Dont try to predict Market too much.
What do you mean, mate?
I don't think predicting market trends is a problem. It is the way to know your opportunity to buy or sell. Predicting is a necessary part of trading or investment. If you can't predict the market trends, you don't know when the best time to collect crypto assets and take the profits.

Almost all crypto coins move slowly in the current market condition, not only BTC.
If you are not familiar with future trading, sure you need to stay away. But if you know well it, why do you need to stay away?

If you are trading crypto coins, you can't expect stable income.
For me, the income from crypto trading is always hard to predict. Crypto price is very volatile and the market trend is unpredictable. It is the factor to make it difficult to get a stable income in crypto trading.

Though it is not easy to generate income from trading crypto currencies, because it is highly volatile,  but if you develop good trading strategy, manage risk, learn technical skills and stay up to date with new trends in the market then you can make well informed decision to enter and exit in the market at right time and make regular income.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 147
December 22, 2022, 12:50:53 AM
Quote from: mvdheuvel1983
When it comes to futures, we want our money to grow with the lowest possible risk and the biggest potential returns and rates of return. Although there are wise ways to approach it, there are no quick fixes to become wealthy.

Those that approach the way wrongly in the past, find it difficult to get a good results because they didn't apply personal research on their struggle before taking the risk in the community. I think, this is the best time to embrace the risk to get wealthy because those that embraced this risk some years ago in their investment got something good in return that made them to prefer this season we are which is the best way to become a great investors in the future. Many investors will not miss this season to approach the market because the market price can change at anytime.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 251
Binance #Smart World Global Token
December 21, 2022, 09:55:44 PM
When it comes to futures, we want our money to grow with the lowest possible risk and the biggest potential returns and rates of return. Although there are wise ways to approach it, there are no quick fixes to become wealthy.

Even some people didn't care about the risk as long as there is a way to make a big return, the right thing is that we make the risk to become minimum by doing analysis, practicing, and learning. It's true that we can't become wealthy in an instant so we should guide our friends so they won't be trapped by the influencer out there.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
December 21, 2022, 05:58:47 PM
~
Oh dude, it is harder than it looks or it seems to be. The market does not go the same way from what you see in the tutorial. That was exactly my experience when I was learning to day trade and I mainly use Youtube to learn some skills since I need an actual execution of the said teachings.
Although not really crypto-related, but I still manage to learn DSA in programming without any tutorial though it would be efficient for me to still learn through tutorials.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 347
December 21, 2022, 05:48:49 PM

If you do pertain about holding a specific coin for longer years or duration then it wont really be having that lesser risk on some point, there's no way we could able to determine whether it would really be that something
worth on doing so.This is do entirely depending on which coin or project you are been holding on. If you are really going or after for the money then it would really be needing for you to accept all the potential risk
way ahead or something that you would encounter along the way.Never make yourself that greedy and never make yourself that too impulsive when it comes to decisions and other things.
Deal up the risk and face it out and make out some back up plans if one plan do mess out.
Activity: 994
Merit: 367
December 20, 2022, 06:50:02 AM

Activity: 728
Merit: 512
December 20, 2022, 03:16:18 AM
When you feel at ease with a strategy cause it's working quite fine with your trading but that doesn't mean it might go fine with another just in the way you have expressed it. The hours in and out trading strategy OP is talking about can be likened to scrapping in trading. A situation where a trader cut out profits little by little no matter the amount it is, and then accumulate them but that doesn't mean losses won't be incurred too.
All u can say is that, as long as it is BTC any form of pattern that works fine for you , just keep to be wether be it hodl for long or short or scrapping the motive is on profit making.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 593
December 19, 2022, 09:36:23 AM
   -  So what you want to convey is that crypto traders do this position trading that you are saying OP right? And then come back depending on the time that an individual trader chooses whether it is 1 hour, 2 hours, or more.

Although we are all here in crypto trading, we all want to make a profit every day, but it's not as easy as you say when you do it in actual trading dude. It looks easy but the truth is that it is difficult to apply that in real life.

In tutorials and articles, you can easily spot when to trade, and also, it can be quickly analyzed, but when you start to trade in the real moving market, you will see a lot of noise, and you will be confused about where to start. As always, when we practice, it can be easy, but jumping into the real market, it is difficult; that is why some of them will be creating demo accounts to practice. Earning profit daily is difficult, and it is not guaranteed you will win every day as there are days that you will lose a lot.
Activity: 728
Merit: 282
December 19, 2022, 09:16:06 AM
   -  So what you want to convey is that crypto traders do this position trading that you are saying OP right? And then come back depending on the time that an individual trader chooses whether it is 1 hour, 2 hours, or more.

Although we are all here in crypto trading, we all want to make a profit every day, but it's not as easy as you say when you do it in actual trading dude. It looks easy but the truth is that it is difficult to apply that in real life.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
December 19, 2022, 08:09:14 AM

Mistakes and errors are learning curves and stepping stones for you to make yourself better and make yourself able to learn up which would really make you avoid on future similar scenarios that you might experience.
Majority of people do really comes into that main goal which is to make profits here on crypto space or whatever market you are involved with. If you do really longing for that target or goal
Making profit as i said is primarily objectives of any investor, using this illustration or scenario, a gambler intensions or mindset of participating into gambling is to be able to win gambling, but a process whereby it loses, it will put heads on ground to know where the mistake come from, so referring to traders, their major objectives or plans is to make money, and that factor alone will encourage to learn more any factor that will make you not to venture into profit, and secondly we do learn from our mistakes which is the primary or basic things we as traders have to know.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
December 18, 2022, 07:25:55 PM
That's why I don't think we can stop learning even though in some moments when trading we get profit,
it is very important to keep learning because trading is not easy,
Losing in real trading is also normal and we will not always be profitable

That's wrong  conception, because the objective of anyone who's into trading is to ensure that they have achieved their objectives in trading, so average trader what they have in mind is to make profit, so don't encourage anyone to venture into lose because of it wants to learn better in trading, lose will come when their is mistake from you, and you will stand to correct such error not to repeat itself, so the essence of understanding more in trading it's when you make a mistake and get lost, the lost will make you to correct your error.
Mistakes and errors are learning curves and stepping stones for you to make yourself better and make yourself able to learn up which would really make you avoid on future similar scenarios that you might experience.
Majority of people do really comes into that main goal which is to make profits here on crypto space or whatever market you are involved with. If you do really longing for that target or goal
then it would be wise that you should really know on how to do things and adapt accordingly.Make yourself that versatile and make yourself that sensible towards on your past actions
and trying out to sustain yourself on future things that you do tend to do.
Pages:
Jump to: