Pages:
Author

Topic: My advice If you are here to make money - page 9. (Read 1458 times)

Activity: 2870
Merit: 556
December 10, 2022, 04:33:17 AM

In short i use 20x Lev sometimes Even higher.
I make sure STOP LOSS will last long few hours or at least i try to make sure.
So i Open trade and usually 30-50% nothing special daily profit usually i hold position 3hours to 12hours.
I Open 2 trades usually daily one trade with stop loss closer and the other position with stop loss further.
I use 100-200$ per trade and my stop loss will be like 20$ loss If hit stop loss when i use 100$

So Simple and effective way sometimes my pos will hit sl but usually 5 trades of 7 are good not hit stop loss.

I dont see any reason why cant earn few thousends $ monthly with this method.

I dont overthink about Market all i do i try to do right entry timing to get at least some profit

- Because not all individual cryptocurrency traders are like you and can make a lot of money in this state of crypto income. The fact that you have made it a topic here cannot be considered credible because it can be thought that you are just telling a story. After all, you have not shown any link to make this topic that you are talking about credible mate.

Although I'm not saying that it's not good to use a stop loss, it's okay, but my point is that we all have different skill levels in understanding trading here. If you're making a lot of money trading with the strategy you're doing, that's good on your part, it's that simple.
As crypto traders, we also need capital, and there will be a difference in how much money we use every time we trade. The profit we generate will also be different because it depends on the capital we use. He can say he can earn thousands of dollars trading once because he uses bigger capital than us. And that's what makes our profits different.

Using a stop loss is okay to anticipate big losses that can occur at any time. But what's more important is how we can analyze the market to minimize those losses. And with the help of a stop loss, it will be useful for us in trading, and each of us will have a different strategy.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1818
December 10, 2022, 04:25:15 AM
Stay away from btc If you are futures trader btc moving too slow.

Loooool, in cryptocurrency for futures trading, bitcoin is best suited for several objective reasons:

1- Bitcoin has a historical bull trend and never falls below certain levels that were set in the past bear cycle.
2- Bitcoin is easy to predict in terms of price bands. For example, if I am leveraging and risking my position to liquidate at the $3,000 mark, then I can rest assured because there is a 99% chance that this liquidation will never occur.
3 -Bitcoin never falls endlessly down, by 97-99%, as many altcoins do, which makes it a good asset to trade, because the trader more or less understands the market framework.

What you should definitely stay away from in futures trading is altcoins, because they are centralized, often dependent on one person, extremely volatile and have no bottom. Even investing in altcoins is risky, let alone trading on margin.

Plus does OP truly believe plebs like us can beat those traders who are indeed more capable, traders who have more capital to go through long bear markets, more data behind what's truly happening, and their market bots that automate their profitable trades? Beat them simply by drawing lines in a chart, and following some self-written, arbitrary trading rules? I believe plebs must keep everything simple, Buy the DIP, and HODL.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
December 10, 2022, 01:57:57 AM
Specific on the futures, for the newbies do not futures if you are new to it.

It is highly recommended that you shouldn't get into it. And this isn't only just for the newbies.

Also the old timers, if you cant bear the risk of futures. Just do not do it, I have seen a lot of lives ruined by it.
Futures trading isn't for everyone, in fact, even experts never choose their life to be there but rather stay where they feel they are profitable.
It was indeed that newbies must know the huge risk in Futures trading and ask themselves if they are capable enough otherwise, never try it.
Although I've seen a very few people that been doing this and doing well but still, they're not assured with profiting there. There's the good and bad days but more of a little profit.

That's why newbies can try it out but don't expect that you'll do good at it with your first tries. It takes a lot of time and money to be well on it or else, don't do it and get on the spot.

It is highly recommended that you shouldn't get into it. And this isn't only just for the newbies.

Also the old timers, if you cant bear the risk of futures. Just do not do it, I have seen a lot of lives ruined by it.
I will try not to fall for futures trading although some strategies can be profitable too. Right now I tend to focus on long term investing rather than trading, but I can still take advantage of trading something if I have good momentum. Futures trading is indeed profitable, but the risk will be very high for those who do not know how to control their emotions and are too greedy. Ignore futures trading, this is my current way of staying focused on long term goals.
That's why I also chose to be an investor and it's passive and not stressing unlike going into trades and even more with futures. We get to choose where we're doing good and making better money.

I guess it is what it is when someone experiences how it goes with futures and has done being a long term investor.
Activity: 714
Merit: 277
December 10, 2022, 12:09:44 AM

In short i use 20x Lev sometimes Even higher.
I make sure STOP LOSS will last long few hours or at least i try to make sure.
So i Open trade and usually 30-50% nothing special daily profit usually i hold position 3hours to 12hours.
I Open 2 trades usually daily one trade with stop loss closer and the other position with stop loss further.
I use 100-200$ per trade and my stop loss will be like 20$ loss If hit stop loss when i use 100$

So Simple and effective way sometimes my pos will hit sl but usually 5 trades of 7 are good not hit stop loss.

I dont see any reason why cant earn few thousends $ monthly with this method.

I dont overthink about Market all i do i try to do right entry timing to get at least some profit

- Because not all individual cryptocurrency traders are like you and can make a lot of money in this state of crypto income. The fact that you have made it a topic here cannot be considered credible because it can be thought that you are just telling a story. After all, you have not shown any link to make this topic that you are talking about credible mate.

Although I'm not saying that it's not good to use a stop loss, it's okay, but my point is that we all have different skill levels in understanding trading here. If you're making a lot of money trading with the strategy you're doing, that's good on your part, it's that simple.
Activity: 560
Merit: 424
I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.
December 09, 2022, 10:49:38 PM
This post is directed to future traders, and as a beginner, I don't even try bothering myself with trading of futures because I know and I've heard so much about the high risk and volatility involved in it.
I do understand your point a d the reason why you talked Bitcoin so down especially for future trading, most people might want to condemn you because you spoke so I'll of Bitcoin because they are believers and possibly holders of Bitcoin, without taking out time to read your message well.
I know of a friend who has to wait for two or possibly three days while trading futures with Bitcoin and this because it also takes too much time for the trade to git a stop loss (SL) or take profit (TP), and most times the moment the trade hits green, he wouldn't have to wait for tp but rather end the trade.
So I guess OP is trying to advice that, if you want to trade futures, do so with cryptos that wouldn't take much time to accertain it's outcome.
Activity: 756
Merit: 1723
Crypto Swap Exchange
December 09, 2022, 08:53:30 PM
That's why he kept empathising on staying away from btc even when he admit btc is a good market indicator.
Bitcoin Futures is already risky enough.  Altcoin Futures are like playing roulette.

-
Regards,
PrivacyG
Activity: 1414
Merit: 435
duelbits.com
December 09, 2022, 07:50:39 PM
I will try not to fall for futures trading although some strategies can be profitable too. Right now I tend to focus on long term investing rather than trading, but I can still take advantage of trading something if I have good momentum. Futures trading is indeed profitable, but the risk will be very high for those who do not know how to control their emotions and are too greedy. Ignore futures trading, this is my current way of staying focused on long term goals.
It is not a must to try future trading, specifically if you doubt it. IMHO, future trading seems like gambling, totally hard to predict the price move and you risk all your funds till zero. I prefer spot trading that has a lower risk, at least my funds won't end at zero balance. So, besides long-term investment, spot trading will fit with us that don't want to take a too-high risk. Because of this reason, I support your idea to ignore future trading since it has too high risk for our funds.

Activity: 2436
Merit: 324
December 09, 2022, 07:34:09 PM
Most important in crypto is stable income everyday.

While you can definitely make life-changing money in crypto if you know what you're doing — the words "crypto", "trading", and "stable" doesn't really go well together. Even the best traders have bad trading days.
Its undeniable that there are money in trading, but its not always as it is. Trading may also means losing your money, that even skilled traders are not free from it. However, if your aim is to optimize profits, then understand that it won't be possible instantly. Stable income is good, but trading cannot guarantee it all the time.
^We need a stable source of income and it could be trading is another way of making an income which you cannot rely on this alone.
Definitely right, it is undeniable that you can make a profit in trading but the question is, how consistent it is? Probably you have earned today but what if tomorrow you will lose? So just an amount that you can afford, trading is a very risky part, I would rather hold my asset than do trading which is holding as I can see is much more profitable than trading. However, OP has good advice that could learn those who wanted to make money in trading.
You cant really rely alone with trading if we do speak about on how to survive on day or in everyday living which we know that we do have needs and expenses for us to live which we know that relying yourself

with trading does really need that certain extent on which you could able to sustain.If you do find yourself that able to survive then it would really be that great but if not then it better and always wise
to have some day stable job because you cant really rely directly with trading alone specially if you arent really that good enough.
Trading is a very long process for you to find out whether you could sustain or not, lots have tried and lots had failed and only a few which they could really make out some
money through it.This is why its never been wise on dependent on something which cant really give out constant profits.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 575
December 09, 2022, 07:21:07 PM
Trading is not the only way to make "stable" money. One of the most common but not so highly paid methods would be having BUSD and then getting a fixed return for that on binance for example. I mean obviously not many would do that because it is far less than the inflation so why would you, but it shows you that its possible. Or how about proof of stake for ETH nowadays, it became possible a few months ago, and yes ETH does move, but you could make some income from it as well. All in all, its filled with methods of making a stream of income if you want to, but not with trading, that's just way too volatile.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
December 09, 2022, 06:57:34 PM

While you can definitely make life-changing money in crypto if you know what you're doing — the words "crypto", "trading", and "stable" doesn't really go well together. Even the best traders have bad trading days.
Its undeniable that there are money in trading, but its not always as it is. Trading may also means losing your money, that even skilled traders are not free from it. However, if your aim is to optimize profits, then understand that it won't be possible instantly. Stable income is good, but trading cannot guarantee it all the time.
^We need a stable source of income and it could be trading is another way of making an income which you cannot rely on this alone.
Definitely right, it is undeniable that you can make a profit in trading but the question is, how consistent it is? Probably you have earned today but what if tomorrow you will lose? So just an amount that you can afford, trading is a very risky part, I would rather hold my asset than do trading which is holding as I can see is much more profitable than trading. However, OP has good advice that could learn those who wanted to make money in trading.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 647
December 09, 2022, 06:43:13 PM

Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
December 09, 2022, 05:59:57 PM
Keep your focus on how to make money.
Dont try to predict Market too much.
Best is If you Open position everyday long or short keep the position Open few HOURS and cash Out the profit then forget about Market and btc go do your normal life things.
Biggest mistake traders do are this they Open positions like eth btc then those coins tend to move slow and while they waiting they might change their mind and making mistakes.
You should only focus on few HOURS how to cash out money from Market that's it.

I don't read any news i dont care much about btc and price but everyday i make money becouse i Open position for few HOURS and then whatever money i make i cash out this money.

I been making mistakes like i Open btc short when i know Market is up but still btc did not moved like few days so it means i did not make any money few days i was waiting like a fool instead of that If i was gona long and short other coins i would Made money everyday.

Just becouse btc are so slow i dont trade btc with futures much but If i do then i also trade others i dont keep my hopes on btc much.

But btc are great Market indicator so i use btc price as Market indicator to know when to long or short.

If you follow this plan you can get better results from trading like i said dont focus on too much market trend but try to find coin short or long it in few HOURS take the money and close the trade.
Do not just focus on making money, sometimes greed comes in when you are totally motivated with profits. Just grab every opportunity whatever the market gives, that way you will never have to compromise yourself. And for best results, stick to bitcoin. There will always be potential coins coming out in the market but do not give us enough guarantee to make us profitable in the end.
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1123
December 09, 2022, 05:49:37 PM

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
December 09, 2022, 05:46:57 PM

Futures trading isn't for everyone, in fact, even experts never choose their life to be there but rather stay where they feel they are profitable.
It was indeed that newbies must know the huge risk in Futures trading and ask themselves if they are capable enough otherwise, never try it.
If OP is doing good in futures trading, then we have to accept also that we are different from him. Sometimes we think that some people are gifted and some could really take on risky tasks.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
December 09, 2022, 05:12:22 PM

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
December 09, 2022, 05:09:11 PM
OP, you have given all the advice that should NOT be done by plebs like us, ESPECIALLY during where and how the market currently is. NOW, it's time to save as much as we can and accumulate. There might be another crash, large or small, but the next months whether the crash happens, or doesn't happen, WILL be the time for ACCUMULATION = Buy and HODL. Tell me during 2025 if I'm wrong or not. Cool
As long as there are great opportunities in the market, then definitely accumulation for bitcoin and long term hodling will always be the best outlet. That way, you won’t have to mind the big and small market crash, or the short and long market crash, because if you are hodling potential coins and your portfolio is filled with bitcoin, that’s enough reason that you can optimize profits in the future.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 09, 2022, 05:08:28 PM
Stay away from btc
Why?
Because you said you don't need to try to predict the market?
How about if I just hold the BTC and do my DCA strategy for the future? Where the price is potentially increasing? I don't want to miss that chance.

If you are futures trader btc moving too slow.
Future trading is not for all because of the risk. That's why people prefer other type of trading or investment to suit their playstyles.

You should only focus on few HOURS how to cash out money from Market that's it.
How about if they have a job and don't have time to spend HOURS to check the market regularly? That's why long-term and HODL exist in the first place.

I don't read any news i dont care much about btc and price but everyday i make money becouse i Open position for few HOURS and then whatever money i make i cash out this money.
"Don't care" is really a bold statement and yeah that's your choice I guess.
And also not reading any news about Bitcoin is really weird for me.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
December 09, 2022, 03:07:28 PM
These tips are for futures trading and are generally not suitable for beginners. Therefore, the problem is in the method more than being a good way to achieve profits or vice versa.
Opening futures contracts in highly volatile currencies and support and resistance points cannot be predicted well, which makes it better to invest in different methods such as day/spot trading.
The most recommendable thing is that you should really make yourself get deal with spot trades first before touching up futures because you cant really make yourself get a hold with futures if you do directly
deal with it, and this is where most newbies do really intend to do so because they are in rush on trying out to make profits and doesnt mind off about the risk on which futures could give out.
One thing is into their mind that they could make or gain profits in a short time as possible which it is really a very wrong mindset to have as a trader.
You arent doing good trades but rather you are already doing gambling because of that particular intent you do have in mind.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
December 09, 2022, 02:57:53 PM
What do you mean, mate?
I don't think predicting market trends is a problem. It is the way to know your opportunity to buy or sell. Predicting is a necessary part of trading or investment. If you can't predict the market trends, you don't know when the best time to collect crypto assets and take the profits.

Almost all crypto coins move slowly in the current market condition, not only BTC.
If you are not familiar with future trading, sure you need to stay away. But if you know well it, why do you need to stay away?

If you are trading crypto coins, you can't expect stable income.
For me, the income from crypto trading is always hard to predict. Crypto price is very volatile and the market trend is unpredictable. It is the factor to make it difficult to get a stable income in crypto trading.

Activity: 2996
Merit: 604
December 09, 2022, 02:20:46 PM

Trading can certainly change and improve the quality of one’s life, but it can also put you into deterioration if you are not able and good enough to manage the risk. However, if you can be a good and bad trader sometimes, that’s fair enough, at least you are still making money with crypto trading or investing.
Pages:
Jump to: