Pages:
Author

Topic: My bank account's got robbed by European Commission. Over 700k is lost. - page 46. (Read 408474 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
welcome to riches
I don't know how many times I have to say this but you cannot have a bank account in the world. You have to keep your money in the form of either cash or investments like collectibles or bitcoins persay. If you keep it in a bank, you pay huge taxes. If you live in a normal country where the banking system is much more reliable, aka not these weird european countries who aren't relevant, then they won't ever take your money, but paying the huge taxes automatically excludes that option.

They won't take your money? They took billions from US citizens to cover their holes... Where are you from? Don't you remember the "bailout"?

So YES, they will always take your money, they will make profit with it, and when their gambles go wrong you will pay the bills. And that happens in every "normal country" in the world.
In the US it is illegal for such a thing to occur. The bailout money was taken from the government, not from user's bank accounts. I remember I read something where a bank took 1 cent out of every account, and they got in gigantic trouble for it although nobody really cared.

They "take" money from citizens in the form of taxes, which I don't pay.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
I don't know how many times I have to say this but you cannot have a bank account in the world. You have to keep your money in the form of either cash or investments like collectibles or bitcoins persay. If you keep it in a bank, you pay huge taxes. If you live in a normal country where the banking system is much more reliable, aka not these weird european countries who aren't relevant, then they won't ever take your money, but paying the huge taxes automatically excludes that option.

They won't take your money? They took billions from US citizens to cover their holes... Where are you from? Don't you remember the "bailout"?

So YES, they will always take your money, they will make profit with it, and when their gambles go wrong you will pay the bills. And that happens in every "normal country" in the world.
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
Special thanks to:
- Jeroen Dijsselbloem
As a dutch man, I'm ashamed about him and I hereby apologize for that $^*@ idiot living in my country.
Activity: 154
welcome to riches

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1010
And if you now correctly consider that 700k a loan by your corporation to the bank instead of your corporation's money in the bank? Does that change your tune?

Banks give you access to your money whenever you want and give a higher return rate than what the OP will probably ever get of his 700k EUR.

The cause of this OP is proof enough that is not so.
Activity: 182
And if you now correctly consider that 700k a loan by your corporation to the bank instead of your corporation's money in the bank? Does that change your tune?

Banks give you access to your money whenever you want and give a higher return rate than what the OP will probably ever get of his 700k EUR.
Activity: 182
IMHO the 700k is blocked as the 128k plus-some are the part that won't be touched.
you will not lose all the 700k, "only" couple of percent.

stop cryin, that's just TAX EVASION catching up to you.

And if you had an 800,000 EUR business, you would leave it in a country with higher taxes even if a few days of effort could save your business thousands of euros or more a year, and then you think its fair to have 700,000 EUR taken?! Taxes are a like a business people want to use what charges the least? It's called logic not Tax Evasion. If you live in the US, do you never file for a tax return?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
Try this experiment in Detroit and tell me how that works out as they near total bankruptcy
Hmm. I wonder how well that would work? I be the average Detroit citizen has more moral rectitude than your average banker. Cheesy
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
www.DonateMedia.org
It seems keeping your money in a bank is just about as safe as leaving it on a bus bench in a bad part of town...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yeoGAPW3tk

Or perhaps it would be safer?  Grin  Try this experiment in Detroit and tell me how that works out as they near total bankruptcy

Sorry your funds are locked away in the great banking bureaucracy  Sad  This is sick
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
So I'm wondering where the 2K went. Any news?
They are still telling me something like "your request is pending review and will be answered soon"  Sad

BTW my attempt to make outgoing wire (less than 5k) is refused again. They wrote the following
Code:
Referring to the payment order please be advised that this cannot be executed due to the following reason:
Following the recent Eurogroup Statement on Cyprus, restrictive measures have been imposed on Cyprus Popular Bank Public Co Ltd.

Can you make transferes within the country? I am sure there are others in the same unpleasant position, which creates a fair amount of demand. All you need is an exchange to change your money into bitcoins locally, but the question is who would be willing to change his bitcoins into money stuck on Cyprus?
donator
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
They are still telling me something like "your request is pending review and will be answered soon"  Sad

BTW my attempt to make outgoing wire (less than 5k) is refused again. They wrote the following
Code:
Referring to the payment order please be advised that this cannot be executed due to the following reason:
Following the recent Eurogroup Statement on Cyprus, restrictive measures have been imposed on Cyprus Popular Bank Public Co Ltd.
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
Real brutal thing as always hate the most, to count the people like an animals, not human beings.
Activity: 560
This coming from a man [who] lives off the dollar-menu at McDonalds. [...] I eat only what my body needs.

That's going to be a very rough wake up call someday  Tongue
Activity: 168
Oh he earned it... by running a business. What did you do today?

And I borrowed a few thousand from Cypress... Not paying them back... They are a foreign bank... They can give me a bad grade on my credit report... What are they going to do, raise the value of the dollar menu again, to get my money?

Oh, so you're a thief and a parasite.

That explains a lot. I hope you don't have kids. It'd suck to have to makeup some bullshit lie to write on your tombstone just so they don't have to admit their douchebag father wasn't worth remembering.

"He came, he whined, he stole, he ate Mcdonald's, he died. He produced nothing of value and the world would have been better off without him."

Nice waste of life dipshit. The only thing you have working for you is that you're not the minority.
Well, that sums it up well.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0

And I borrowed a few thousand from Cypress... Not paying them back... They are a foreign bank... They can give me a bad grade on my credit report... What are they going to do, raise the value of the dollar menu again, to get my money?

Oh, so you're a thief and a parasite.

That explains a lot. I hope you don't have kids. It'd suck to have to makeup some bullshit lie to write on your tombstone just so they don't have to admit their douchebag father wasn't worth remembering.

"He came, he whined, he stole, he ate Mcdonald's, he died. He produced nothing of value and the world would have been better off without him."

Nice waste of life dipshit. The only thing you have working for you is that you're not the minority.
Activity: 504
So, which is it? retired, or minimum wage worker?

Retired people still work. (Unless someone is paying for retirement for you. Or they squandered your wages to give you after you stop working full time.)

I work for fun. It sucks sitting around playing with yourself all day. Toilet-paper and vaseline is expensive!

I make my own schedule, work when I want, and put that money towards all my new toys. Now, mining, and trading here, I have more money. I just keep expanding. My only limit is the circuit-breaker box, at the moment. I am not paying $2800 for them to install another line to the house, and another meter. So I am convincing my friends to let me use their power, offering them free heat all winter and paying for any power I consume in the process. (Only two of my friends understand what I actually do. Tongue)

I am not 19 anymore, just for the record... I am nearly 40 now. (Shy by a few years, but reaching that point.)

What, did you think I was going to work for free?

I worked for a business...

Funny thing is... I am retired.
So, which is it? retired, or minimum wage worker?
Activity: 504

I worked for a business... One that doesn't keep money in a Cypress bank, and pays minimum wage.

Oh, and I mined for bitcoins, and litecoins and namecoins...

And I made IMVU-credits and Lindens and traded some silver...

Funny thing is... I am retired. Have been since I was 19. It is amazing what you can actually do without money, without debit, without banks, without taxes (ok, little taxes), and with no expectations only accepting anything that comes, as a reward.

Best thing you can do is go broke and learn to live with nothing. That is when you realize you never actually had anything in the first place. Just a bunch of junk that you only think is of value.

(This coming from a man with over a dozen computers, monitors, electronic devices, millions of drawings and business plans, and lives off the dollar-menu at McDonalds. No I am not fat. I only eat once a day. I don't eat like a pig. I eat only what my body needs. I buy only things I need and crap that is fun to play with. Man Geek toys. lol.)
I am still pissed that McDonalds raised the price of the $1.00 small fries, up to $1.27... Totally defeated the whole purpose of raising minimum-wage!
Ever think those two facts might be linked somehow? (Hint: almost all of McDonald's employees get minimum wage)

Oh, you lost a large portion of money you probably didn't actually earn... so sad... too bad... cry me a river...
Pages:
Jump to: