Pages:
Author

Topic: My BIGGEST cryptocurrency mistake - page 41. (Read 5052 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 43
March 25, 2018, 04:25:15 PM
well
big mistake .
i have more than 10 big mistake, the only i remember when i buy about 500k TRX with 3,2 eth on etherdelta.
then i sell too fucking fast , actually i can get x10 or 20 or x30
but i am too hurry to take x2 profit.

sad right ?  Grin

You can't be too sad about that, you still made a decent profit. Yeah, you could have made a ton of money if you would have sold at the ATH, but nobody knows when that will be, so in my opinion you made the right call.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
March 25, 2018, 04:21:51 PM
December 2017 during the high of highs, I made a huge mistake, I allowed greed and fomo, ignored my gut and bought into NXT because I was chasing Ignis airdrop. The coin has since tanked and I still have not received the airdrop. Nxt is probably 80/90 down.

What is your biggest cryptocurrency mistake???
When I first started my acquaintance with cryptocurrency, I chose to invest money and bought xrp for a long time. Since I bought for at least 1-2 years, I did not take advantage of the growth in January and just continued to wait. Now I would not invest a cent in xrp. I think that coin is a Scam.
Activity: 183
Merit: 12
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
March 25, 2018, 04:16:12 PM
My biggest mistakes:
1) I bought 1 BTC for 3000$ at June and after 1 weeks bought for it a bag of altcoins which are folling down up to November 2017, but actually I fixed profit or zero at USd, but not at BTC
2) I didn't take part at one very good bounty project, where my friend recomended me very long time. He made totally 20.000$ and I was shocked and went drink wicky.
3) NXt also bought on the high and now -90%. Such as examples a lot. Some examples very good, bought XPR for 0.3$ sold for 3$
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 04:12:08 PM
December 2017 during the high of highs, I made a huge mistake, I allowed greed and fomo, ignored my gut and bought into NXT because I was chasing Ignis airdrop. The coin has since tanked and I still have not received the airdrop. Nxt is probably 80/90 down.

Same mistake,december as a newbie in trading and in the market,joined the ignis dropped and got rekt because of that losing 80% of my portfolio  because i didnt know what will happen as soon as the snapshot was done,the price dramatically decreased in just matter of seconds because most of the people are dumping that shitcoin,they are all for the the snapshot thing because they wont have any airdrop if they didnt have that coin in the snapshot.Biggest mistake so far,but after 2months i have recovered from that mistake i gains $25k worth of losses into scalping,and daily trading.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
March 25, 2018, 04:04:51 PM
well
big mistake .
i have more than 10 big mistake, the only i remember when i buy about 500k TRX with 3,2 eth on etherdelta.
then i sell too fucking fast , actually i can get x10 or 20 or x30
but i am too hurry to take x2 profit.

sad right ?  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
March 25, 2018, 03:08:31 PM

Pages:
Jump to: