Pages:
Author

Topic: My bitcoin is frozen at Paxful and they won't let me withdraw it - page 2. (Read 1013 times)

Activity: 2296
Merit: 755
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
they don't even asking me to verify the identity of account. Because they literally know that I am the owner of that account and they keep telling me to wait until review is done which is clearly scammed
I will report you too because you are a part of scammed company
Simply calling them is not going to bring any solution so be patient because you trusted a centralized company that is why this much of burden on your side. A lot of people also trapped in such kind of loop an their funds stuck there forever so you have little chance to recover means you can move on from this or just wait for their further responses.
Activity: 120
Merit: 5
What in the end was with that user who offered his services around Paxful support for forum members? Did he explain to you in any way why you can't get your money, and is there any chance of that happening at all?

As for a lawyer, it's hard to find someone who wants to work pro bono ("for the public good"), but since it is a US based company have you sent any complaints to the relevant institutions in the US? Of course, assuming you're a US citizen.

Maybe something like this can help you -> https://www.probono.net/
Thank you so much for all of your efford to helping me, I really apprecited it! The guys from Paxful just told me the same thing as they told me from email and now he even ignoring me. I think they are all in the same boat. My money just got stolen like that Sad
Paxful doesn't steal from anyone, accounts that has been locked are proven to be scammers /  engaged with frauds / etc...
if your account has a running balance it will stay as is, and it will never be removed.
Now, if the team can't verify your identity then the account will still be locked.
Take note that the things you used from when you created the account should also be the one you submit for verifying the Identity, else there's nothing do about it.
Lastly, If you go against the TOS of the Company then consider the account lost as it will be banned forever and an appeal won't be possible.
they don't even asking me to verify the identity of account. Because they literally know that I am the owner of that account and they keep telling me to wait until review is done which is clearly scammed
I will report you too because you are a part of scammed company
can anyone helping me please Sad I cannot lose my money like this Sad(
@OP, Did you try to contact @cabalism13? Because just now I remember he is willing to resolve any issues with Paxful because he is one of the team member of Paxful.

So please take a look at this thread [FREE] Paxful Help Services

It's unbelievable that you put a link to a thread whose content you didn't check at all - the OP contacted cabalism13 on February 27, but only now has received an answer (at least as far as public announcements are concerned).
I was on my phone by that time but later I read that thread where cabalism13 didn't made any responses regarding anything but I guess now he got notified by a bot when I mentioned his name.

Lastly, If you go against the TOS of the Company then consider the account lost as it will be banned forever and an appeal won't be possible.

Given the number of negative reviews that can be read on various websites, about 60% of Paxful users are apparently scammers whose account has been frozen. It is only strange to me that the OP claims that his account has been blocked.

But OP claims that now the dispute with the trading partner was resolved, even Paxful response that they are trying to reach the other trader to confirm it but as far as I know if there is no further response after a long time from the other side then the dispute should be resolved with what re the proofs are available at the moment with them which means OP is in advantage now but why there is no further response?
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 5364
Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat⚔️
@OP, Did you try to contact @cabalism13? Because just now I remember he is willing to resolve any issues with Paxful because he is one of the team member of Paxful.

It's unbelievable that you put a link to a thread whose content you didn't check at all - the OP contacted cabalism13 on February 27, but only now has received an answer (at least as far as public announcements are concerned).

Can you please help me? Sad they hold my funds and told me to come back after 365 days to get my money back but when it come to a year then they say they are still review it, Even I have not doing anything wrong at all. There was a dispute and I solved it. After I solved it mod banned me? and hold my funds?

Given the number of negative reviews that can be read on various websites, about 60% of Paxful users are apparently scammers whose account has been frozen. It is only strange to me that the OP claims that his account has been blocked with the following note :

They told me to comeback after 1 year to withdraw it??? it's very unreasonable

If he did something wrong, why give him the false hope that he will get his funds after 1 year?
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165
🤩Finally Married🤩
What in the end was with that user who offered his services around Paxful support for forum members? Did he explain to you in any way why you can't get your money, and is there any chance of that happening at all?

As for a lawyer, it's hard to find someone who wants to work pro bono ("for the public good"), but since it is a US based company have you sent any complaints to the relevant institutions in the US? Of course, assuming you're a US citizen.

Thank you so much for all of your efford to helping me, I really apprecited it! The guys from Paxful just told me the same thing as they told me from email and now he even ignoring me. I think they are all in the same boat. My money just got stolen like that Sad
Paxful doesn't steal from anyone, accounts that has been locked are proven to be scammers /  engaged with frauds / etc...
if your account has a running balance it will stay as is, and it will never be removed.
Now, if the team can't verify your identity then the account will still be locked.
Take note that the things you used from when you created the account should also be the one you submit for verifying the Identity, else there's nothing do about it.

legendary
Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat⚔️
You're welcome, though I wish I could really help you solve your problem somehow. It seems that the only thing that could have any effect is to file a lawsuit and claim your rights in court, of course if you could find a lawyer to represent you for free.

If you haven’t already, maybe you could share your case once again across all the social networks of Paxful and thus try to get their attention?

https://paxful.com/community

legendary
Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat⚔️

can someone help me to find a lawer for this? I really want to sue them but I cannot afford the lawyer fee
I have been waiting for 1 year that unreasonable and now have to wait more? Can you imagine if I was just getting bad or I just really need the money if I don't have it I might almost die? there is day that I don't even have a dollar to buy something to eat and I was hungry as I will eat anything cross by my face but they holding my money like that. What kind of a platform that holding someone money like that unreasonable when they solved the problem already? you still think they are legit???
I can understand your situation but it is not going to help this process further speed up, you had chosen a centralized service and accepted their terms and then only deposited, now you have no other choice than accepting their response which could be whatever.

What country are you in? Was it caused by a bank error, If you are holding bitcoin in your Paxful Wallet and there has been no activity in your
account for a period of time prescribed by applicable law, we may be required to report
such remaining bitcoin in your account as unclaimed property in accordance with abandoned
property and escheat laws.

Read the topic before suggesting anything! Roll Eyes

what part did you see they said June? It clearly said March 04
by the way are you running the 777 website? can you check my account there? username: 1231231111
I have been losing too much but never get anything like a bonus Sad could you issue based on my activity?
thanks!
what part did you see they said June? It clearly said March 04
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
I have been waiting for 1 year that unreasonable and now have to wait more? Can you imagine if I was just getting bad or I just really need the money if I don't have it I might almost die? there is day that I don't even have a dollar to buy something to eat and I was hungry as I will eat anything cross by my face but they holding my money like that. What kind of a platform that holding someone money like that unreasonable when they solved the problem already? you still think they are legit???

Well, it says June, a few more months and it's going to be a year then. If they still are going to freeze your account then you're really out of luck here. It's not a very considerate TOS that an appeal is not possible when it comes to chargebacks. Very unfortunate for Teedee94 and it looks like you both have the same issue here which his account was already suspended.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Please contact me via [email protected] if you want to make money with no investment. You do not need spend any money. You do not need to get and gather referral. This opportunity may be for a limited time.
This platform is a big scam, they are ignoring my email now. I have sent them many email to many different department but none of them reply me since the day they said they will unbanned and let me withdraw the funds. They are stealing my money literally. Guys be aware do not using this platform
Wait for few days because it may take weeks to review your case and give your response and don't forget that they said they will review your case after 365 days but still there is no assurance that your funds will be released with no obligations.
This platform is a big scam, they are ignoring my email now. I have sent them many email to many different department but none of them reply me since the day they said they will unbanned and let me withdraw the funds. They are stealing my money literally. Guys be aware do not using this platform
I still not get my funds yet! what were you mentioned about???
AFAIK, if there is no response from the other side after you provided enough evidence that you paid him then the case will be resolved on your side. So keep asking about the support team to contact the other side and if they are not receiving response then you will get your account back or atleast the balance left there.
Pages:
Jump to: