Pages:
Author

Topic: My bitcoin is frozen at Paxful and they won't let me withdraw it - page 3. (Read 1015 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 5
I still not get my funds yet! what were you mentioned about???
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
He disappeared from the radar because his money was returned and now he is celebrating and is already drunk to the point of unconsciousness? Smiley Maybe, on the contrary, he was too upset and decided to delete everything related to cryptocurrency and left the forum too? Smiley I hope it will end well after all, the guy will get his well-deserved money and have a happy end.

Guys I just got all evidence here, let's wait if they will release my fund tomorrow. I will update it here.
thank you so much for those kind words, this is my problem but I can see you really care about it. I hope you will not getting the same problem as mine, I will keep trying to contact them until they returned my money back. But I don't know who to contact or their address to sending a letter to Sad
Don't give up and give up! It is necessary to use all the possibilities. Write to the technical support of the exchange, write to partners, write on forums such as bitcointalk and others. The main thing is a positive attitude and confidence that everything will be returned. I am sure that you are not alone with this problem. Perhaps you need to look and find other victims in such a situation. I also think letters are worth writing not only e-mails, since usually e-mails are not a document in the legal sense.
thank you guys a lot for giving me advice. The sad thing it is, in which world that they hold your money in one year unreasonable then now you still believe them going to release your funds to you. This is already a big mistake when I decided to store my coins there and trade there at the first time. I can say that I am paying them not less than 5k in just transactions fee because I have done almost 1k trades there without any negative feedback. After all, the one holding the right side of a knife will always win. They made the rule, and they steal my money right in front my face but I cannot doing anything about it. Just like a robber who jumped into our house and take our money right in front of us but I cannot do anything. Anyway, thank you guys so much for giving a little hope!
You can approach the problem strictly legally. Understand where and how the exchange is registered where your money is stuck. Next, you should consult with a lawyer in this area. If the case is not resolved peacefully, then you should not wait but immediately file a statement of claim in court. The main thing is not to sit back and wait for your bitcoin to be returned to you.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 755
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
It have been a year but when I contacted them they say it still on review and they told me they will let me know when it's completed? This is real scam guys Sad
This is not scam, there should be some kind of violation that is why they put your account on hold, you should ask further details than simply asking them to release your funds to move further in your case.
The higher the bitcoin price, the more such sad stories will be. It is a pity that, due to banal greed, people begin to behave this way and subsequently undermine people's faith in such platforms. What is the alternative? I think this is a fragmentation of my critical capital. What else can help? You need to put "eggs" in different "baskets", then even if such a situation arises, you will not be left "with nothing." You will have variability. It is very important. Sorry.
It have been a year but when I contacted them they say it still on review and they told me they will let me know when it's completed? This is real scam guys Sad
Merit: 755
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
If you still haven't asked for a legal advice, there is Silver Miller. They are based in US, offers a free consultation and most cases are contingency-fee basis according to them. They were involved in cryptocurrency related cases like bitconnect, cryptsy, coinbase, you can find more on their site or by searching for their articles in coindesk, cointelegraph, etc..

Also worth mentioning that the idea of you seeking for legal options may send paxful on their toes and start working on resolving your case. It worked in some exchanges.
I have sent them my case but still not received any information back, does anyone here know a crypto lawyer??? Please give me information because I got scammed in crypto many times and I have all the evidence.
There is no such thing exists and you need to find a lawyer in your country because where the regulations could be differ for cryptos and if the government doesn't recognize cryptos means they won't even file it as scam.So better find a legal advisor in your locale.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 900
I understand that your Bitcoin is frozen at Paxful and you can't withdraw it,but can you sell it for fiat payment methods inside the platform?Is your entire Paxful account frozen or only the BTC withdrawal is blocked?
I was very hyped up about creating a Paxful account and actively trading there.After your case,I might reconsider my decision.The biggest problem of Paxful is the lack of a good customer support team.
What amount of BTC is currently frozen?If it's a big amount,I'm pretty sure that such risk of being scammed   exists in any crypto P2P marketplace or crypto exchange platform.
If you still haven't asked for a legal advice, there is Silver Miller. They are based in US, offers a free consultation and most cases are contingency-fee basis according to them. They were involved in cryptocurrency related cases like bitconnect, cryptsy, coinbase, you can find more on their site or by searching for their articles in coindesk, cointelegraph, etc..

Also worth mentioning that the idea of you seeking for legal options may send paxful on their toes and start working on resolving your case. It worked in some exchanges.
I have sent them my case but still not received any information back, does anyone here know a crypto lawyer??? Please give me information because I got scammed in crypto many times and I have all the evidence.
it's said after I contacted the guy who work for Paxful here, he telling me the same thing as what they did. They told me to come back and withdraw it after one year. What a worst platform
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

Thank you so much, I am looking for these all days. I have contacted them, hope will get answer back soon

I was actually looking forward to see the part where you will then say the issue has been resolved but unfortunately it has nit happened. I have used Paxful before and never had any issue with them and come to understand that the procedures they have put in place is to protect both the buyer and the seller. But with this case and since it shows they are not willing to do the right thing, then its time for you to also go the extra mile.

I am happy that you are looking to explore legal options but looking at the amount involved, except the lawyers you are engaging are doing something close to probono, it might not pay well. Another alternative and cheaper one for me is to engage them on social media and get people to retweet as much as possible to get their attention.

Thank you so much, I am looking for these all days. I have contacted them, hope will get answer back soon
Activity: 2674
Merit: 865
yesssir! 🫡

I have contacted Paxful's agent in out site and he told me he is writing them a letter but it seems like scammer does not wanted to release my coins. They are about to steal my hard-erned money
You can try your luck contacting Alex077, even though he is a Russian speaking, he definitely understands English.

I'm not saying he will 100% help you, but he promotes Paxful on bitcointalk and cryptotalk forums. Maybe he can somehow help you or gave some contacts to persons that could help you, maybe he knows someone from the team. Just try, no one will punish your or make laught of you for that.
Thank you! I have contacted him and he was asking me for my username and the problem was. Maybe he could do something for my case, thanks anyway!
legendary
Merit: 1176
You can try your luck contacting Alex077, even though he is a Russian speaking, he definitely understands English.

I'm not saying he will 100% help you, but he promotes Paxful on bitcointalk and cryptotalk forums. Maybe he can somehow help you or gave some contacts to persons that could help you, maybe he knows someone from the team. Just try, no one will punish your or make laught of you for that.
Pages:
Jump to: