Pages:
Author

Topic: My coin list for 2018. I'm sure there will be a lot of growth. Do you agree? - page 12. (Read 27846 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 10
My choices are xby and safex for this year!!!
Activity: 418
Merit: 100
24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯
Yeah i fully agree your coin list is good.
This year was really great for you, and your coins are really great and im sure the value of that coins will give you a good profits.
Activity: 223
Merit: 5
I've heard good feedbacks about Spectrecoin but I haven't heard of those two which is Phore and Zoin so I'll definitely look about it. I just  know that there's a sure growth not just on Xspec but majority of the coins this 2018.
Thanks to the team for its work !!!

I'm sure that the price this year will increase by at least x10!
And this means that the node will give 400-700$ a day !!!

For a month I can buy a new car for myself, for the next month a new car to my wife!

Happy New Year everyone!

https://masternodes.online/currencies/PHR/  Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I've heard good feedbacks about Spectrecoin but I haven't heard of those two which is Phore and Zoin so I'll definitely look about it. I just  know that there's a sure growth not just on Xspec but majority of the coins this 2018.
Activity: 154
I see you have interesting in private coin right? and about spectre . is it spectre ICO just finished or another coin? see it's have difference logo
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
you can get 500 UCASH Currency by registering an account at their website: http://bit.do/get500ucashcurrency
you will need to verify your account by verifying email and phone number
this new currency is very legitimate indeed and sure will go to the moon so get your 500 ASAP as this bounty will end about the 6-7 of January
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
That is one of the most horrible lists that I have ever seen. I think any list should start with the major coins that are BTC, ETH and Monero.

Then you need have some platform and SMart contracts coins. ADA

Them you place you could start place bets
RKh
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Some people were talking negatively about XSPEC,

but what they have missed is getting early in a most lucrative from tech side anon coin on the market

and rising their capital x20, exactly what XSPEC did from Dec 7th to Jan 2nd

Wait till SpectreCoin devs will release new and first-ever in crypto staking mechanism on Stealth Addresses,
then it is TOP10 coin

You've heard it here first
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
1)Spectrecoin (XSPEC) - Already happy, but I'm sure that this is only the beginning. I'm waiting for a price of 100$!
$4,78 USD (28.07%)
0.00034812 BTC (31.45%)

2)Phore (PHR) - Masternoda now gives me 60-80$ a day! I am also very happy!
$4,55 USD (-7.77%)
0.00033123 BTC (-5.32%)

3)Zoin (ZOI) - I also think that the price will be much higher.
$2,06 USD (12.21%)
0.00015032 BTC (15.17%)

I am sure that I can confidently recommend these projects!
I RECOMMEND!

XSPEC went up because Data Dash, who is a significant Crypto Youtuber, with an audience of about 200,000 people, and 100,000 views recommended this coin hence the rapid adoption.

See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZuscaIEKhk&feature=youtu.be&t=13m30s

It means that he confirms my analysis!
I chose these projects because they have an active development and a huge potential for growth!
Activity: 378
A good list but I would also add a crypto coin Wabi, a very promising crypto coin. A good project and prospects for the growth of coins.
Activity: 6
you can get 500 UCASH Currency by registering an account at their website: http://bit.do/get500ucashcurrency
you will need to verify your account by verifying email and phone number
this new currency is very legitimate indeed and sure will go to the moon so get your 500 ASAP as this bounty will end about the 6-7 of January
Activity: 706
Merit: 111
Activity: 714
1)Spectrecoin (XSPEC) - Already happy, but I'm sure that this is only the beginning. I'm waiting for a price of 100$!
$4,78 USD (28.07%)
0.00034812 BTC (31.45%)

2)Phore (PHR) - Masternoda now gives me 60-80$ a day! I am also very happy!
$4,55 USD (-7.77%)
0.00033123 BTC (-5.32%)

3)Zoin (ZOI) - I also think that the price will be much higher.
$2,06 USD (12.21%)
0.00015032 BTC (15.17%)

I am sure that I can confidently recommend these projects!
I RECOMMEND!
Activity: 112
2018 stars will be

Xrp
Xspec
Xvg
Kurt
I would not buy XVG it had it's moment and it fizzled out by the looks of it, but hell i may be wrong it is crypto world everything may change in the matter of hours.
Still i will not buy verge any time soon
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
Lisk is in the buy zone right now, it will be making a move up shortly Wink NEM is another coin that will continue sustained growth for some time. Lots of news coming for both.
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
I would add NEM to your holdings. It is likely to be the best performer of 2018.
Activity: 280
Here is an infographic I created as to why I think XSPEC is an easy 10-100xer for 2018:

Very interesting, thank you for such a schedule. Now I am once again convinced that among private coins XSPEC is the best and most promising. I also invest in this coin
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
Tax is really going to make anonymous and privacy coins jump up the chart next year
Activity: 1
XSPEC and ONION is interesting, I think 2018 will be the year of Privacy Coins. Especially if there is more regulation now.

There seem to be so many privacy coins out there, is there a good comparisons/articles that include both XSPEC and ONION (and other small cap privacy coins)?
Activity: 32
I would recommend to stock up on some Electroneum (ETN) as well. Seems like Xspec is a coin I should read up on my self.
Pages:
Jump to: