Pages:
Author

Topic: My coin list for 2018. I'm sure there will be a lot of growth. Do you agree? - page 14. (Read 27846 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Those are good coins to be honest, all have potential growth by next year. Goodluck holding those coins Smiley
uncertainties always surround in cryptocurrencies but if you believe in your investment i think you should go for it, it's just a matter of accepting what is in your heart now a days because crypto market is really hard to predict after all.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Come on, I just got to know Phore ... starting, I like the name.
the following, I see that it will segwit ... OMG. great
what I do not understand, is the basis of all this, is this coin privacy ?, I see that it brings reward for each activated node? ...

in particular if today or tomorrow I investigate more, I enter with a considerable amount.

In particular, I read XSPEC, and the project is too good (it reminds me of when I saw MONERO at $ 8 and I did not buy not to read about this project, it had great privacy, mining, etc. ... Now MONERO IS 380$)
now with XSPEC I am happy, although I did not buy when it was at 0.4 $, I bought it when it was at 1.12 $, it is still great. This project of XSPEC in my opinion and the project that you have at the moment if you were in bittrex, binance, poloniex or another exchanger, should cost approximately $ 20. Just remember when Monero entered poloniex bittrex, this took a giant leap.

Phore at the moment I find it interesting for the nodes, something that a cryptocurrency wants to implement, but its segwit, great.

I just want you to enlighten me on what this project is about, go for the private, decentralized side, new method of payment? ... greetings to all and happy new year
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
Everyone is really having the positive attitude towards the cryptomarket as the huge rise in bitcoin and other coins prices have resulted in some increase in people's confidence and the strong belief in themselves. I agree with your list of coins as they are having good potential and supported by the well researched team. Actually, all these coins are having strong fundamentals and technical wise all are running at their higher highs and higher lows trend mode and if you are entering long now then you will have enough time to hold your positions and book them once they are in good profit. Spectrecoin is sure to rock and even i am holding it, anyways best of luck for 2018.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
I think Spectre and Phore are good choice. Myself I am heavy in DeepOnion which is an hybrid PoW/PoS (you get 10% return from staking) natively integrated into TOR network anonymous crypto with interesting features including smart contracts. DeepOnion has seen a very large increase in trading volume and a nice increase in price since it has been listed on Kucoin last week, it should continue to go higher when it is listed on the Next exchange platform.

You can check in the altcoin ANN thread to see how to join the current airdrop, or on the official website https://deeponion.org/  Wink

See how things are looking great for DeepOnion here : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deeponion/
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
phore and Zoin is good choice from your list,,
but i don't know about spectrecoin because never do a research on it
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
I have decided to invest around  $1,000 in crypto currencies and I think I will invest in those coins that has large market capitalization. I have been following some coin like ethereum, zcash, Dash and lisk. Most of this coins listed are going to go higher as 8x in 2018. May the god of crypto currencies be with us in 2018. I have seen the one you have listed op and I will study this coins too.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Is spectrecoin a good buy at this price or should i wait for some pullback?
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
Me and my friend buy a lot of Spectrecoin, we read the project, the news, and we think that could grow too much this year.
And at this point, with the USA Trump Taxes for 2018, annonymous coins could escape from taxes, and so many money will look for this kind of coin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
Just check post history of the accounts who hype Spectrecoin and you can see that all they do is posting about this coin. Always the same accounts as well who post in every thread, probably same guy sitting in his mothers basement with 10 different bitcointalk accounts.
My messages about these coins and about others of course you could see on the forum.
For others I do not know.
Now I'm writing only in this thread and I want to hear the opinions of others.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Just check post history of the accounts who hype Spectrecoin and you can see that all they do is posting about this coin. Always the same accounts as well who post in every thread, probably same guy sitting in his mothers basement with 10 different bitcointalk accounts.

Activity: 20
I prefer Streamr as one of the main competitors of Iota next year. Both of them I have in my portfolio. Let's see what 2018 will bring.

Now it's still cheap and they are listed at Hitbtc soon.
The more opinions I read then more Im confident the people have really different views on the crypto at all. Personally me not invest neither of these coins
Yes, you are right in all the different opinions and ideas about the future.
I'm sure that I need to invest in an anonymous coin with a small capitalization, so that the price goes up, and I became rich.
The most important are anonymity and decentralization.

It is for this reason that I chose these three projects.
Activity: 406
The more opinions I read then more Im confident the people have really different views on the crypto at all. Personally me not invest neither of these coins
Activity: 68
DhrX89dGj4JUtm7ueVanTqnPyewp49xwjA
i think spectrecoin will be my next big investment, you are totaly right. This coin is a potential big one. Seriously.
https://www.cryptocurrencyfreak.com/2017/12/27/poloniex-require-account-holders-verify-next-year/  Shocked

I think that XSPEC because it is anonymous and can be exchanged on a decentralized Bisq exchange will very soon grow very much in price

By the way, Phore (PHR) is also concentrated (in the future - not yet implemented) on decentralized exchanges
I find the hype about Spectre a little bit odd. It just seems like its a bit too much hype. Maybe artificial?

Are we sure there is real devs behind Spectre, and its not a scam as Deeponion? (honest question).

I agree Zoin is interesting. Also LINDA just because its so cheap.

If spectre is real it would have been a great buy at $0.3 or what it was a few weeks ago. Still not a bad coin to buy even now I suppose. Will need to do some research on it and appreciate any more input on Spectre.

edit: I just did read some post histories of people who "shill" for Spectre and these people seem pretty real, like nice and fun, great people, who have a clue Smiley So the spectre hype seems to be real indeed Smiley
You are absolutely right. First I check whether the community is really, and whether there is a developer's work.
In XSPEC, I found what I was looking for! It is a strong developer and a friendly community.

I offer you and communicate with other members of the community:
https://t.me/spectrecoin
http://slack.spectreproject.io/
Activity: 224
Merit: 157
I find the hype about Spectre a little bit odd. It just seems like its a bit too much hype. Maybe artificial?

Are we sure there is real devs behind Spectre, and its not a scam as Deeponion? (honest question).

I agree Zoin is interesting. Also LINDA just because its so cheap.

If spectre is real it would have been a great buy at $0.3 or what it was a few weeks ago. Still not a bad coin to buy even now I suppose. Will need to do some research on it and appreciate any more input on Spectre.

edit: I just did read some post histories of people who "shill" for Spectre and these people seem pretty real, like nice and fun, great people, who have a clue Smiley So the spectre hype seems to be real indeed Smiley
Monero and Spectrecoin are 2 anon coin giants for 2018. I choose Spectrecoin because it has huge potential to grow and when the marketing starts better be inside the rocket Wink
Yes, I have been buying it for a long time.
But I still think that there is little and it is necessary to buy more and more because I know this project will bring me a lot of money!

of the three alt you say, honestly i just love xspec and i think xspec is more potentially than the other two alt. we'll see next year and I hope xspec is immediately listed in bittrex or binance.
two other projects are also promising.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
of the three alt you say, honestly i just love xspec and i think xspec is more potentially than the other two alt. we'll see next year and I hope xspec is immediately listed in bittrex or binance.
Activity: 6
Monero and Spectrecoin are 2 anon coin giants for 2018. I choose Spectrecoin because it has huge potential to grow and when the marketing starts better be inside the rocket Wink
Pages:
Jump to: