Pages:
Author

Topic: My coin list for 2018. I'm sure there will be a lot of growth. Do you agree? - page 13. (Read 27846 times)

Activity: 479
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
I agree with Spectre coin development. By the way, I also recommend you others coins which will have the strong growth in 2018, Centra and Playkey.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
ZOIN  is interesting, I have read a lot about it now, Especially the privacy coins have a big boom I think.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
2018 stars will be

Xrp
Xspec
Xvg
Kurt

Waves
OmiseGo
Neo
Ark
And finally: Don't forget Electra (ECA)! It's also a privatecoin and it's marketcap is very low. So there is huge profit in the air.
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
All the newbies talking about xspec again lol.

Says the newbie 😆

Why you think that?
Whatch the price... I learn a lot of this coin, strong project and big potential/power to grow a lot
Privacy coins will win market cap in 2018
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
XSPEC and ONION is interesting, I think 2018 will be the year of Privacy Coins. Especially if there is more regulation now.
Activity: 16
All the newbies talking about xspec again lol.

Says the newbie 😆
Activity: 26
2018 stars will be

Xrp
Xspec
Xvg
Kurt
Activity: 158
Merit: 28
I 100% agree going with XSPEC. 2018 is the year of privacy and this is one of the best if not the best privacy coin on the market. It has a low supply so get your bags filled before that supply becomes expensive.
I remember getting in on XSPEC 1 and a half week ago when it was 90 cents. I didn't know that when I woke up today I would be living the dream.
Activity: 158
Merit: 20
My list im really proud of:

- Xspec                       (will BOOOM)
- Oyster Pearl              (will BOOOOM)
- Elixir                        (will BOOOOOOOOOOM)
- ColX                         (will BOOM)
- SOMN                       (will BOOM)
- Substratum               (will BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM)
- UNIFY                       (maybe will BOOM Grin)

I have more coins, but i prefer not to mention these as it will substantially decrease my credits  Grin Embarrassed
Activity: 35
I also plan to buy xspets
next year
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Invent Bacon-Coin and see me HODL
Lets be honest with SpectreCoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
Spectre could be good investment, but there are so many altcoins that are also promising to give good returns. One could invest in all these unknown coins, but most of them will bring nothing. Ethereum, Dash, Monero, Litecoin, ZCash, just a few altcoins you can be sure of they the best next year, the year of altcoins.
Activity: 34
Get ICX on that list! Spectre is fine and all but there are dozens of similar coins that have just as much potential. 2018 will be a great year, woooooh.
In addition to most of the privacy coins I am also looking at all the projects that will introduce blockchain technology to the entertainment industry.
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
Spectrecoin, maybe but the probability is less but again it's crypto you never tend to know. But the other two, hell nah. Haven't even heard about those two before you mentioned it.  There are better altcoins worth investing your money into, I'd suggest you to concentrate on that. These coins may benefit you if ever these come into the eyes of pump and dump groups. So look out for that. It might one of the scenarios like the XVG wherein the coin and team is shit but it still get pumped, the only difference is that the OP claims this to be good coins.
Activity: 10
The XSPEC is a good investment but im my opinion the DeepOnion is better one
Activity: 18
My best and biggest investment is dent coin.
They are coming with huge updates in Q1 2018.
Android app release and listing on new exchanges like binance, bittrex and polniex.
Worth to take a look at

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dent/
https://www.kucoin.com/#/trade/DENT-BTC
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
Just check post history of the accounts who hype Spectrecoin and you can see that all they do is posting about this coin. Always the same accounts as well who post in every thread, probably same guy sitting in his mothers basement with 10 different bitcointalk accounts.

It's the shill accounts that put me off completely. The same posting style, same crap that gets spouted and you never get just one, it's always a fleet of them backing each other up trying to cause fomo.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
I would advise users to pay attention to projects such as IDEX and CENTRA. These are quite promising and real opportunities to earn. I participated in these projects and I see that the price of their coins on the exchange always has a good value.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
Totally agree with XSPEC. I think 2018 will be a good year for anonym coins. So i will also invest in XVG and in Enigma ENG. Do you guys have any other anonym coins who have potential?
Activity: 37
I know of SpectreCoin, and a few non-privacy coins. I'm convinced it'll do very, very well over the next year.

I may add Phore and ZOIN to my portfolio in the future after some research thanks to this OP.... They sound interesting. Of course, my resources are limited, and I want to focus on what's most likely to give me the greatest returns so I can rectify that situation (limited resources). But yeah, I'm adding Phore and ZOIN to my radar for the time being...
Pages:
Jump to: