Pages:
Author

Topic: My estimation for the price of the top altcoins by Q1 2015 - page 2. (Read 8730 times)

Activity: 831
Merit: 500
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
I hope you are right. I am just a small-timer with a couple of GPUs, but given the rise of BTC and the gradual acceptance of digital currency, I don't see why all the major/serious coins can't experience at least moderate growth in the coming 12 months.

Here is hoping your numbers are correct and making all of us a small fortune.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Good read, but no those numbers are not biased towards what I am speculating in. What I basically did, was take the bitcoin net value, and did some adding and dividing and a bit of some other stuff to come up with these numbers. Each of this numbers is calculated the same way. If these coins surpass bitcoin as the leading coin, these are the most likely value points. Its simple, no matter how long it takes, this is the coin at full value....
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Ok, after doing some simple math, I believe I came up with what some alt coins may be worth by the end of 2014. I took bitcoins growth and plugged in net values along with total supplies and todays market values to get to what I believe to be a better than average estimation. Keep in mind in a market like crypto, prices will sway and are pretty much impossible to calculate. But I think I did a better than average estimate. Hope I helped. Also what do you think the prices will be?

ESTIMATIONS ARE BASED OFF 9/10/13 5:19 PST

Litecoin - $508
Peercoin - $579
Quarkcoin - $55
Worldcoin - $348
Namecoin - $1660
Megacoin - $569
Sexcoin - $277
Infinitecoin - $0.15
Digitalcoin - $1106
Stablecoin - $1422
Ixcoin - $711
Zetacoin - $77
Feathercoin - $465
Betacoin - $375

Well now...I think we can all surmise what this person is speculating in. Wink

All but a few seem good to go, and maybe all of them. Tough to say cause I know little about
those few to begin with.

Best get to work figuring out how to get the same type of traction that Bitcoin has gotten.
Because without that these speculative commodity-currencies will fizzle and sizzle, but then
flame out sooner, rather than later.

At least that would seem to be the case from a logical point of view, after maybe a dozen or
more of these crypto's finally gain traction. Then the rest may well suddenly implode. Or not?

But those prices listed above reflect what would most likely mean utter collapse of at least
one of the following, okay more than one of the following fiat currencies:

CNY
EUR
USD
YEN

Although that is a real possibility all things considered (record, unsustainable sovereign debts)
it's much more likely the bankers and governments merely accelerate inflation while continuing
to lie and jawbone things, and the facts, to force a false sense of belief that what they say is the
truth. In other words to carry on as they have been doing all along. Only more so. While patching
up any and all disasters and crashes, not to mention banking and market panics, or bond market
implosions.

Watch with awe as they continue to jawbone through mentioning relentlessly that the FED will
soon taper, and may even begin to do so, before swiftly reversing because of one excuse or
another while knowing all the while they have no other options except severe deflation plus
outright debt defaults should they stop inflating (QE to ~) until the debts and currencies have been
mostly inflated away based on 2007 dollars, for example.

Fact is they must reduce the value of the USD per 2007 dollars to being worth around 0.12 cents
per 2007 USD. Or there about, just to again make the debts, and the interest on those debts even
manageable. And well we're all right on course while they go about doing exactly that!

Debt based fiat along with fractional reserve banking is the worlds worst living nightmare. But they
wont be surrendering. And will fight tooth and nail, and to your last drop of blood if possible, to keep
their command and dominance over almost every nation in this world. We are all their slaves, and so
to are our nations. Until finally the young and the restless demand a wholesale change.

So to recap:

The USA is a basket-case, in utter shambles.
 Europe is in much worse shape.
 Japan even more so.
 And suddenly China of all countries just blew the worlds biggest debt bubble, all since just 2008.

So much for any Chinese miracles.

So reflecting on all that yea, those numbers are possible listed above, but not likely at all.

Instead hope that the Powers that Be will allow these to be acceptable, while right along side them
the fiat currencies of the world keep growing ever more worthless at a consistently increasing pace,
but not likely going away until all hell breaks loose first! eta 12 to 15 months, plus/minus 5~ years.

Caveat emptor - let the buyer beware!
I like TAG.
TAG has promise. They actually have a team of great devs, I was thinking about investing a few in their. See what happens

Something we agree on! I think we can be friends after all. Smiley You'll be happy to know I've had my coffee.
Its not that I disliked you, its the accusations you through on me.

I'm sorry for coming off as hostile. If you send me your FRK address ill send a gift to say thanks for pointing out things we need to work on.
naw its fine man, thanks for the offer though Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
so  by 2015 i can have my own Island and private jet
it is possible, dont discourage yourself man........ xd

Thank u Grin
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
I like TAG.
TAG has promise. They actually have a team of great devs, I was thinking about investing a few in their. See what happens

Something we agree on! I think we can be friends after all. Smiley You'll be happy to know I've had my coffee.

I'm sorry for coming off as hostile. If you send me your FRK address ill send a gift to say thanks for pointing out things we need to work on.
I like TAG.

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
DMD - Diamond - beautiful name for a coin
legendary
Franko is Freedom
I like TAG.

Activity: 1316
Merit: 593
Why waiting for q1 2015?

Future is starting now! Smiley

If the market can't predict the future, it is not the market Smiley

legendary
Franko is Freedom

Every time I visit the Franko website I wish what I am seeing were the view from my living room window!!!   Wink

...sorry, just had to say it...

Lol! Sadly its not my view but that view represents the freedom to build!
I like TAG.
legendary
Franko is Freedom
I like TAG.

I like TAG too. They have a great purpose.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Girls dont crypto?
its not about proving myself, its about proving how ignorant theyre actions are with proof. My hypothesis is defaced is upset becuase his coin isnt noticed, and he hasnt had his coffee, and potato is part of the Franko circlejerk, or is literally a potato. the world may never know - Tootie Commercial 1970

Franko "circlejerk" does imply you know of the Franko Collective. Which means you know who he is. The more you talk the more you prove his point that you are just a sockpuppet. Shocked

out of curiosity, could you please give me three solid reasons for me to buy FRK now? I am interested, got some BTC to spend and always looking to add another good coin to my stock

Let me refer you to the press releases.

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
I like TAG.
legendary
Franko is Freedom
NXT should be on #3 spot in one year if things progress as they are going now.

I cant wait to see their closed source opened.

Nxt is really nice.
Activity: 98
NXT should be on #3 spot in one year if things progress as they are going now. Don't know about dollar nominal numbers, talking about total market cap here, as unreliable as this market cap number is.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Girls dont crypto?
its not about proving myself, its about proving how ignorant theyre actions are with proof. My hypothesis is defaced is upset becuase his coin isnt noticed, and he hasnt had his coffee, and potato is part of the Franko circlejerk, or is literally a potato. the world may never know - Tootie Commercial 1970

Franko "circlejerk" does imply you know of the Franko Collective. Which means you know who he is. The more you talk the more you prove his point that you are just a sockpuppet. Shocked
legendary
Franko is Freedom
how can I prove to yuo this is my nonly account? And explain what motive I am trying to get across?

why would you even want to prove anything to their claims? why would you need to defend yourself?

forum registration date and knowledge of cryptos have zero connection, anyone pushing out a statement of such generalization doesn't know what else to say.

All sockpuppets would say this.

@PinkPotatoes: I don't know what your problem is but I can assure you that your post is utterly useless

Have a nice day guys, keep it going

hahaha! We are noticed plenty. Smiley
how can I prove to yuo this is my nonly account? And explain what motive I am trying to get across?

why would you even want to prove anything to their claims? why would you need to defend yourself?

forum registration date and knowledge of cryptos have zero connection, anyone pushing out a statement of such generalization doesn't know what else to say.

All sockpuppets would say this.

@PinkPotatoes: I don't know what your problem is but I can assure you that your post is utterly useless

Have a nice day guys, keep it going
Pages:
Jump to: