Pages:
Author

Topic: My estimation for the price of the top altcoins by Q1 2015 - page 4. (Read 8730 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
No Franko in the list eh? Thats because it will be over 9000 Smiley
reason I hadnt imcluded Franko, is becuase I dont believe it has enough of a net vzlue to make it in the future of digital currencies. Just like ARG, and NVC, their isnt enough market capable size to actually be used efficiently. ( IMO ) but just like anything thats a gamble, i could be totally wrong, or end up totally right

By net value what do you mean. Volume?

Name one coin in your list that is a member of their chamber of commerce and have brick and mortar stores already accepting them (with exception of bitcoin and feathercoin of course). OTHER then Franko, the one not on your list. Smiley

And volume is merely a decimal game. 1 frk, like the other cryptos, can be broken down to the 8th decimal point making these coins easily divisible hence solving the volume problem.

SXC for ONE example

SXC is a member of their chamber of commerce and accepted in brick and mortar stores? How did I miss that? I apologize for being ignorant.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
reason I hadnt imcluded Franko, is becuase I dont believe it has enough of a net vzlue to make it in the future of digital currencies. Just like ARG, and NVC, their isnt enough market capable size to actually be used efficiently. ( IMO ) but just like anything thats a gamble, i could be totally wrong, or end up totally right

Name one coin in your list that is a member of their chamber of commerce. Or have brick and mortar stores already accepting them (with exception of bitcoin and feathercoin of course). OTHER then Franko, the one not on your list. Smiley

And volume is merely a decimal game. 1 frk, like the other cryptos, can be broken down to the 8th decimal point making these coins easily divisible hence solving the volume problem.

SXC for ONE example
legendary
Franko is Freedom

Name one coin in your list that is a member of their chamber of commerce. Or have brick and mortar stores already accepting them (with exception of bitcoin and feathercoin of course). OTHER then Franko, the one not on your list. Smiley

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
legendary
Franko is Freedom
explain to me why you think ALL of these coins will somehow be worth $0. All yuo did was say, they probably all gonna fail! And they cant be worth $0.00, they would always have a value and that would be over a penny. I belive my estimate is closer than your doubtful guess ( btw not sure if your serious or troll )
Activity: 779
Merit: 502
More likely estimates:
Litecoin - $0
Peercoin - $0
Quarkcoin - $0
Worldcoin - $0
Namecoin - $0
Megacoin - $0
Sexcoin - $0
Infinitecoin - $0
Digitalcoin - $0
Stablecoin - $0
Ixcoin - $0
Zetacoin - $0
Feathercoin - $0
Betacoin - $0

wait, let me correct this list Grin

shtako $0

Well if im right that will be the case.  Grin

I hold a lot of these coins so I hope i'm wrong, but I still think my predictions is way more likely then OPs.  Smiley
im sure youre spot on man... you better sell your SBC man. Cuz its gonna be $0
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
More likely estimates:

Litecoin - $0
Peercoin - $0
Quarkcoin - $0
Worldcoin - $0
Namecoin - $0
Megacoin - $0
Sexcoin - $0
Infinitecoin - $0
Digitalcoin - $0
Stablecoin - $0
Ixcoin - $0
Zetacoin - $0
Feathercoin - $0
Betacoin - $0

That is grim. Should sell everything now :S
Activity: 779
Merit: 502
More likely estimates:

Litecoin - $0
Peercoin - $0
Quarkcoin - $0
Worldcoin - $0
Namecoin - $0
Megacoin - $0
Sexcoin - $0
Infinitecoin - $0
Digitalcoin - $0
Stablecoin - $0
Ixcoin - $0
Zetacoin - $0
Feathercoin - $0
Betacoin - $0
my calulations are based on if bitcoin stays in the 1k to 1.2k range. If bitcoin goes up, so will all of my estimates Wink
lol after doing these calculations, i immediately bought more DGC, and SBC.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Stablecoin over $1000, hmm that would make me rich, I like your prediction.  Cheesy
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
but how can you buy a bitcoin when it reaches 100k, nobody will buy, it's a turn off

That's what Alt-Coins are for my friend...

Activity: 112
but how can you buy a bitcoin when it reaches 100k, nobody will buy, it's a turn off

you can buy a fraction of a bitcoin.

You can barely send a fraction of a bitcoin, if you're lucky.

Also, he forgot to mention DOGE.

DOGE: $100,000

But in all seriousness I am long StableCoin.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

you can buy a fraction of a bitcoin.
Activity: 113
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Sounds great!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I think if more and more countries like India and other large nations take on alt currencies then these prices could actually be even more realistic than what we think. For example I can imagine many African countries adopting alt currencies as many mainstream banking corporations and other types of financial institutions don't so business with them.. Also if the average work at home none techy lady like me is coming into the ALT Market Bob's ur Uncle and anything is game. Grin
Activity: 519
Merit: 253
I just hope you are 1/2 correct on 1/2 of them.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: