Pages:
Author

Topic: My friends and I want to run our first ICO, But we have no idea about marketing - page 2. (Read 871 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
Hello everyone, my friends and I want to run our first ICO, We have a good idea that I really think can rise above, we have experience in coding.
What we don't have is the idea of how to market our project.

I run into a few guides in this forum like this ICO PR guide, but I'm not sure if it right or the people how to make it have a real experience.

It is even possible to do the advertising by ourself or should we hire a professional company that will do it for us?
Can you recommend on more high quality resources about ICO marketing?
i think there are many idea yet to be achieved instead of duplicating or adding to existing unsuccessful ideas why don't you join force with existing idea and make it a success.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 100
There are many ico service promoter like icobox, you can hire them but their services a bit expensive. Another way maybe you can analyze successful ico in this forum and copy their marketing strategy.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
the simplest marketing is with the help of airdrop and bounty ads, if our target is right then indirectly ICO sales will increase, build the best utilities that touch more tangible activities because this is the basis of an ICO for me, then prepare listings in a good exchange and can boost the price of tokens or coins that we have
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
So what kind of project that you wish to create, and about the promotion/marketing you could makes some bounty campaign where everyone here able to join to help promoting your project.
Activity: 335
Merit: 10
Don't try to release ICO, your marketing problems can't solve how to issue ICO? Teams without assets are unable to run ICO projects. And now ICO investment has entered a downturn. No investors will invest in ICO. If you want to continue development, then you will definitely fail.
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
this market has enough shits and scams. we don't need your shit so please don't.
an ico is not all about coding, it  includes many other things. i don't know how can you start your project without a marketer.
you intend to raise millions dollar and then say goodbye to us, enjoy wine and girls?
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
It seems to me that you should learn more about marketing plan before starting your ICO. Marketing is really important which will decide whether your project will success or not.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
Hello everyone, my friends and I want to run our first ICO, We have a good idea that I really think can rise above, we have experience in coding.

I run into a few guides in this forum like this ICO PR guide, but I'm not sure if it right or the people how to make it have a real experience.

It is even possible to do the advertising by ourself or should we hire a professional company that will do it for us?

A lot of people have really expressed their opinion in this situation you have found yourself but my opinion is to as a matter of fact shelve any idea of raising fund via ICOs because the chances of it failing at this time is higher than ever. The reason is quite simple. The level of trust in the ICO market has dropped significantly and it will take a very convincing project to get some few funds from investors. Rather than going through that route, an alternative is to build the business from what you and your friends and can gather after which you can think of expansion. With that, you are sure to get some support from the market.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
the mere ability to the coding is not enough to be able to make an ICO. need more of that ability and extensive knowledge about crypto and marketing. What is reliable when just having an idea and background of the coding for the ICO. Maybe you could hire a team, but if your only as it was then the ICO will not be developed.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
I understand why you would like to run an ico of course for the development of the project you really want to create but if you have not back up by any trusted company or you have no professional experience in crypto developments then its very hard to find some investors who will support your project I advise develop first your project with your own money and if everything is done and working great then its time to make a marketing and ICO plans.  
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
If you actually will be unique with your project and exemplary, then you can win certain attention, with the help of bounty hunters and some paid adverts you can hit the market. However at this period do not expect gains from your ICO as the ICO investment drive have dropped so you may bot realize enough from ICO sales. Good projects these days are tested out on exchange and not ICO's
Activity: 392
remember people are still traumatized by all the ICO incidents being held, because the company is not responsible after the listing in the market price drops.
Activity: 253
With today's current market situation, it is really hard to penetrate the market. This is where the PR and Marketing take place. Their role is to create awareness and expose the project to potential investors.

That's right. Planning pr & marketing is really important. If you don't have the idea of doing it. I suggest hiring a professional and let the professionals handle it.

Agree! It is advisable to hire an agency to do the PR and Marketing if you have a budget. These agencies are knowledgeable and experience enough to execute and create a brand for the project. For most of the ICO failed because of poor PR and Marketing.

Correct. But make sure to study those agencies. For most of them are just pure promises, but can't effectively deliver their services.

Indeed. There are many of them. But have you heard of Crowdcreate? They offer full-marketing, PR and other ICO development services. They have a lot of positive feedback in their works. You can check their website for more info.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

Ico should be relevant and self-sustaining for you. And for this you need to choose the right sector for development, set the framework for the investment capital, paint all the processes and start a marketing campaign.
Activity: 233
With today's current market situation, it is really hard to penetrate the market. This is where the PR and Marketing take place. Their role is to create awareness and expose the project to potential investors.

That's right. Planning pr & marketing is really important. If you don't have the idea of doing it. I suggest hiring a professional and let the professionals handle it.

Agree! It is advisable to hire an agency to do the PR and Marketing if you have a budget. These agencies are knowledgeable and experience enough to execute and create a brand for the project. For most of the ICO failed because of poor PR and Marketing.

Correct. But make sure to study those agencies. For most of them are just pure promises, but can't effectively deliver their services.
First of all, I don't know what your ICO theme is. This is the most important. The market and technical requirements are very high, not fraud. Marketing You need to find a professional marketing expert who can solve these problems for you. The premise is that your project must be good.

I agree, let the professionals do their thing if you have no idea about it.

Activity: 434
First of all, I don't know what your ICO theme is. This is the most important. The market and technical requirements are very high, not fraud. Marketing You need to find a professional marketing expert who can solve these problems for you. The premise is that your project must be good.
Activity: 233

That's right. Planning pr & marketing is really important. If you don't have the ideas of doing it. I suggest hiring a professional and let the professionals handle it.
Pages:
Jump to: