Pages:
Author

Topic: My Future in Crypto - page 2. (Read 7219 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 08, 2018, 07:22:43 AM
I currently combine work on the main job and in the cryptocurrency market. it seems to me at the moment that the cryptocurrency does not give us the opportunity to consistently receive a high income, so I decided not to leave the main job so far
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
November 08, 2018, 07:19:26 AM
Cryptocurrency really has to spend all your free time if you want to achieve positive results. Combining it with another job is very difficult.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
November 08, 2018, 07:16:52 AM
I know at least 6 people who stopped working and began to try their hand at trading. 5 of them persistently studied and analyzed all their actions in the market. Now they successfully earn their living sitting on the couch)))
I also know a few people who have completely switched to making money in the cryptocurrency market and have achieved significant success. the main thing is not to be afraid to start
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
November 08, 2018, 04:35:57 AM
Don't trust all of your future in crypto because it is dangerous. You know why? It is volatile. You will earn and you will lose somehow. It is good to have more earnings than loses. Anyway, if you are professional you can join in bounties as much as you can by giving more of your efforts to have rewards at the end especially of the campaign is successful.
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
November 08, 2018, 04:29:12 AM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.
I think crypto is a new product that we should consider based on achieving success. for example bitcoin that we all know that bitcoin is the success story of today's cryptocurrencies. I'm sure someday there will be the next bitcoin that can achieve further success
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
November 08, 2018, 04:03:21 AM
I know at least 6 people who stopped working and began to try their hand at trading. 5 of them persistently studied and analyzed all their actions in the market. Now they successfully earn their living sitting on the couch)))
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
November 08, 2018, 03:02:16 AM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.
if you have sufficient knowledge in the techniques of trading properly and correctly, and have long experience about the crypto world I think it can be made provision to fully dedicate the time of his work to crypto. I would also be so if I already had all the requirements to be successful with Crypto.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
November 08, 2018, 02:39:08 AM
I spend most of my free time on cryptocurrencies every day. The most common thing I do is cryptocurrency trading, which always gets a little income every day.
Activity: 192
November 08, 2018, 02:37:40 AM
It was not so good for me. I prefer to have a job and Crypto would be my second job. it would be a big help but in times that I need money, I sell dump token so I prefer to have a job so it covers my expenses and crypto for my future.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
November 08, 2018, 02:30:45 AM
I think  I have opportunity in crypto world because crypto is really wide and tons of opportunity. I am professional in digital marketing as per my concern I provide digital marketing services to best ICOs like ICOhost listing, Social media marketing, Content, SEO etc..
There are IT people also doing Blockchain courses to gain knowledge because there are very few people who knows blockchain coding.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
November 08, 2018, 02:22:41 AM
Joining Crypto is a very good choice and until now I still like this job. Crypto is an additional job that can benefit me. So I am very lucky to be here. For the future of Crypto, I'm sure to have a very good future. And I will continue to try here for a long time.
Activity: 308
November 08, 2018, 02:09:19 AM
I don't know if I don't know about my future in crypto, I have been involved in crypto for almost a year but haven't got the results I expected, especially in crypto conditions like this, must be more patient to get maximum results, still have to be sure of results that will be achieved in the future, moreover, I really am looking for results through crypto
Activity: 455
November 08, 2018, 02:04:21 AM
As for me, I'm working in crypto fund now. I like my job it's very interesting and the salary is much bigger than in my previous place.
in any case, jumps in the cryptocurrency market suggest that the manipulators can no longer keep the stabilization and growth of the market. It is possible by the end of this year we will see the green color and the flight to the moon of many projects.
It may also indicate that the price of bitcoin is still accumulating. Until this process is not completed, there will be no reversal trend.
Activity: 420
November 08, 2018, 01:56:51 AM
Most of people, who understand crypto, visit different summits and get money for their presentation. It seems more similar to every day job if you wnat it.
Activity: 155
November 08, 2018, 01:50:18 AM
I make this crypto currency business as my side job because I also have a main job in the real world. I believe in my future in crypto currencies because I have benefited from the business in this crypto currency. I have gotten a pretty good profit so I am increasingly motivated to develop in this crypto currency business. However, I did not use all my time to play crypto currency because I still had the main job and other tasks. I still take my time to run my business in crypto currencies but not all of my time for crypto currencies. I allocate a little of my time to crypto currency, but at that little time I can maximize it so that I get maximum results.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 08, 2018, 01:39:17 AM
I am hope what cryptocurrencies will be accepted in the transcontinental shops of electronic.
I am not sure what we can buy everyday need small price goods, but big should be in the future.
I am ready to accept some stable coins in it
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 08, 2018, 01:31:42 AM
Cash flow is the most important here. Crypto simply doesnt have the amount of cash flow needed as it is too volatile. Not only that, the risk which carries from crypto is a make it or break it scenario which I feel isnt worth it.
Activity: 294
November 08, 2018, 01:22:41 AM
I do not think that crypto trading could give a lot of money, because market is falling too often and you may loose significant part of portfolio while you sleep.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
November 07, 2018, 09:51:06 PM

It is unwise to leave your stable job specially if we spend time for many years in the school just to fulfill our ambition for that choosen field. Bitcoin currency should only be treated as another source of other income to support our family needs because engaging in Bitcoin is very risky because of the volatility like now in which the market is in difficulty for almost a year which mean mostly have no stable crypto earning for almost a year too.
Activity: 658
November 07, 2018, 09:46:56 PM
Everyone's future is in itself. The better your quality in crypto, the better the future can be achieved. No matter how far my trip is in crypto, I continue to hone my skills by participating in various events in crypto and pursue them that can make me successful. That way I will not be easily left behind and shifted by others.
Pages:
Jump to: