Pages:
Author

Topic: My Future in Crypto - page 7. (Read 7219 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 11
October 28, 2018, 06:41:31 AM
BItcoin is all about long term and those who hold it, will get benefited.
BTC is a 10x from here over the next 3 years.
I like the risk/reward. It's worth a position.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Minter
October 28, 2018, 06:37:37 AM
I think Crypto has a good future. And I will pay her a lot of attention. But I will continue to work.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
October 28, 2018, 06:23:42 AM
My future remains dependent on myself. Crypto is not a major foundation in determining my future. Crypto is a small part of my process in achieving my bright future. The more and more widely I socialize with the programs in Crypto, the better the quality I have from Crypto. So that I can choose good programs that can provide optimal results in the short and long term.
Activity: 560
October 28, 2018, 05:46:55 AM
Too risky to hang your future only on Crypto. unless you are a person who is experienced and knows a lot about Crypto I think it will be easy to find profit. but if you are a beginner, then you still need to share your time for other things and more definite work. not all for Crypto
Activity: 182
October 28, 2018, 04:45:14 AM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.

You can still work on your regulary job and learn how does the crypto market work in the same time. When you will feel skilled enough, then you can try leave it.
Activity: 308
October 27, 2018, 05:38:52 AM
I truly believe that crypto industry is still going to be the biggest revolution of our lifetime.
Activity: 350
October 27, 2018, 05:33:35 AM
quite right wrote the author. You must understand that you will have to study as much as possible and spend time at the computer in order to be truly professional.
In this market, just have experience and time, you will succeed, I found the cryptographic market is quite difficult for new entrants, however we have the knowledge of earning income from the market. This school is quite ok, not difficult as people are thinking.
Activity: 280
www.becent.com
October 27, 2018, 05:10:53 AM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.

The best job in cryptocurrency market right now is the programmer itself. Teams are full of managers and marketing experts, but there are not so much programmers, who are familliar with blockchain.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 26, 2018, 05:48:33 PM
quite right wrote the author. You must understand that you will have to study as much as possible and spend time at the computer in order to be truly professional.
Activity: 104
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 26, 2018, 05:47:56 PM
My future will be good. I will buy everything that is necessary for my family and I will live happily. I very much wait for it.
Activity: 322
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
October 26, 2018, 05:44:53 PM
I hope that my future will always be associated with cryptocurrency. I really like this industry, and I hope that it will actively develop and bring me profits.

If you want to start working fully in the crypt, you need to understand and learn a lot first. This is a very good and profitable job, if you understand it. There are many unpredictable situations, you need to know them all. It is the job of the future!

The work of the future? Are you serious? Trading on a cryptocurrency exchange doesn't differ from that on a stock exchange, except in the pace and risk, but any experienced trader will feel confident here. What the future do you mean? Very strange comment!
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
October 26, 2018, 02:58:31 AM
From the moment you have to take it. You understand that if you do not use it right now, you will regret it one way or another in the future. I assure you.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
October 25, 2018, 11:51:01 AM
I believe that crypto will bring something special in my future and it will be used for secure and truthfull operations
Activity: 98
October 25, 2018, 11:47:59 AM
Here is my real. The future depends on the steps that I will take now. Crypto currency can be a tool for enrichment. And this tool is only at the beginning of its development, like the blockchain technology. I am sure that Crypto will give me many advantages in the future.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
October 25, 2018, 05:14:22 AM
Your future in cryptocurrency is what you make of it.  Cryptocurrency provide a level play ground for everyone to aspire and dream and provide tools to make dream a reality. What you do with your opportunity is what determine your future!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 05:10:57 AM
I hope that my future will always be associated with cryptocurrency. I really like this industry, and I hope that it will actively develop and bring me profits.

If you want to start working fully in the crypt, you need to understand and learn a lot first. This is a very good and profitable job, if you understand it. There are many unpredictable situations, you need to know them all. It is the job of the future!
Activity: 378
October 24, 2018, 10:10:11 PM
For a few months I joined Crypto but didn't get the maximum results, but this does need patience but I'm sure for my future in Crypto with patience and confidence will definitely get the results as I expected
Activity: 178
October 24, 2018, 10:02:17 PM
before knowing cryptocurrency I already had a job and I was not willing to give up my professional work for crypto. all this time I can do both of them well. I work on ICO projects, invest and trade after returning from work. so in my opinion we don't need to leave the job for cryptocurreny. because investing and working in the cryptocurreny is very risky when the current market is bad. we cannot rely on crypto income to meet our needs, we must continue to work professionally to fulfill life's needs.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
October 24, 2018, 09:01:43 PM
My future in cryptocurrency depends on the price for cryptocurrency. If the price is high my future will be successful.
The price will just follow because it's the measurement of value of any asset.
Adoption is the most important thing in crypto and if we have a good adoption rate then our future will always be good because we are here early.
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
October 24, 2018, 07:37:29 PM
There are a few countries which pay salary by cryptocurrencies. On the other hand, you still can get a job in this field.
Pages:
Jump to: