Pages:
Author

Topic: My Future in Crypto - page 3. (Read 7219 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 102
November 07, 2018, 07:59:40 PM
I think my own crypto future will be very good.I'il definitely be rich.I will have my own my palace and my lamborghini.There will be many women who want me :)I'm just waiting for those days to come.So the growth of this market is very important to me.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
November 07, 2018, 04:42:17 PM
I am making my investments because I see that crypto is going more popular even if rates are not so good so far. I believe that soon a lot of countries will accept it.
Maybe countries will not legalize crypto-currencies as quickly as we would like, but the fact that you accumulate as many coins as possible at this time is the right decision, because the market will recover sooner or later and you can make a profit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
November 07, 2018, 04:38:29 PM
I am making my investments because I see that crypto is going more popular even if rates are not so good so far. I believe that soon a lot of countries will accept it.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 07, 2018, 04:37:22 PM
I think it is important to have a daily job right now not to lean completely on crypto right now but beside this I think crypto will have a bright future in few months

You're right. Cryptocurrencies have great prospects, but it is unknown what will happen in a few months. Will they grow or fall even lower. That is why my future in cryptocurrency is not known.
Activity: 921
November 07, 2018, 04:34:24 PM
It all depends on what you want to do. If you want to spend your time on bounty and airdrop company, then obviously not worth it, as the profit will be extremely stable and small. Trading is the best option but also the most dangerous because you are risking your money.
Activity: 183
November 07, 2018, 03:51:05 PM
I believe in the future of the crypto industry, and I'm very interested in this topic, but not so fanatical as to give up everything and spend all my time learning cryptography.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 03:17:29 PM
I think it is important to have a daily job right now not to lean completely on crypto right now but beside this I think crypto will have a bright future in few months
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
November 07, 2018, 03:10:20 PM
As for me, I'm working in crypto fund now. I like my job it's very interesting and the salary is much bigger than in my previous place.
in any case, jumps in the cryptocurrency market suggest that the manipulators can no longer keep the stabilization and growth of the market. It is possible by the end of this year we will see the green color and the flight to the moon of many projects.
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 03:05:09 PM
As for me, I'm working in crypto fund now. I like my job it's very interesting and the salary is much bigger than in my previous place.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
November 07, 2018, 05:48:18 AM
Now to earn-you need to learn and learn to trade.Investing in such a market as the realities have shown is not the best option.Now buy and earn quickly as before will not work.
Knowledge and learning is essential, so I think we should consider knowledge as key, knowledge will be the main factor to lead us to choose the right coin, and now the market is disturbed. So we should be patient, patience is the key to our success.
without any knowledge we could not do anything in market.maybe we often make mistake decision whie choosing coins or project to invest.so prepare our self better to avoid lossing huge money.
Activity: 280
November 07, 2018, 05:44:59 AM
Now to earn-you need to learn and learn to trade.Investing in such a market as the realities have shown is not the best option.Now buy and earn quickly as before will not work.
Knowledge and learning is essential, so I think we should consider knowledge as key, knowledge will be the main factor to lead us to choose the right coin, and now the market is disturbed. So we should be patient, patience is the key to our success.
Activity: 320
November 07, 2018, 05:24:09 AM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.

i believe that our future in cryptocurrency is big. I believe that crypto market will pump soon as you hold your tokens. Everything will be fine now! Smiley Our future now is crypto is safe and secured.. meaning we will gain huge profit soon! Cheesy
Activity: 210
November 07, 2018, 02:36:33 AM
Indeed, blockchain technologies and robust cryptocurrencies will continue their active development, will increasingly be used in various fields of activity. But I highly recommend having a permanent job. Since cryptography can not guarantee a steady income, there are always certain risks.
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
November 06, 2018, 11:29:12 AM
it depends on what you are going to do. Your future in crypto can be connected with bounties and on the other hand with crypto trading or development.
Choose what you want and I will suggest you solution
Activity: 518
Merit: 16
November 06, 2018, 11:21:28 AM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.

I think you must not leave everything for totally focus on crypto. You can do your work and spend some hours everyday to trade or something else on crypto
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
November 06, 2018, 11:16:23 AM
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
November 06, 2018, 02:16:35 AM
I beleive that crypto will bring me more prosperous year ever, so because of this i will do my very best to capture more idea,technique and more knowledge for me to able to deserve more blessings here,.this will be a great opportunity to me and to my family.
Activity: 322
November 06, 2018, 01:59:47 AM
Today, crypto is a technology that is in great demand by investors. To be able to get optimal results from Crypto, of course it must also be accompanied by optimal efforts. My future doesn't depend on crypto, crypto is one of my ways to improve my future, there are many other ways to make my future as good as possible. But for now, my priority is indeed on crypto which I think the results can be promising.
I don't rely on crypto as my only source of income and I don't put everything in one basket. It's a matter of principle. I believe in crypto and I believe that it is as flawed as everything made by humans, you can't be 100% sure it won't fail you one day.
Activity: 345
November 05, 2018, 11:12:46 AM
I will try to learn and learn more in this market. I am confident that the time I spend in this market will never be wasted, I will make more profit in the future thanks to Crypto. It will also grow stronger in the future to keep up with the pace of technological development. Investing in Crypto is never wasted.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 10:57:30 AM
Cryptography will be able to gain a foothold in the market within the next few years,no less ,provided that it will be accepted and begin to regulate.What is happening now cannot last long,we need a legal digital financial instrument and a means of saving.
Pages:
Jump to: