Pages:
Author

Topic: My girlfriend still mises her ex, what do i do? - page 3. (Read 8670 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Love Cryptocoin ~
I believe you need to talk her about this and leave her on good note because its hurting you also too much

sounds fair to me.

i like this answer, and.. works well.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
yeah just dont try to force this relationship if she still wanna be with someone else. just gonna get hurt bro.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Talk to her, but you really can't choose who she's attracted to.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I believe you need to talk her about this and leave her on good note because its hurting you also too much
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
go to the ex's facebook page and print out a big picture of him,

cut out the face and make a mask,

gf will fall in love with you

sexy time

HuhHuhHuh?/

profit?

Wow, I laughed so hard lol.

No seriously though... "profit" LOL.

The dude needs some good advice, not some bad response... outside from this response. I would try to break the situation down, if its 7 months that sounds about right since depending if its a first relationship or a good long one that just turned sour.

Just keep in mind, that and so something sensual that leads to having good sex, "without the whole printing mask" idiot response part.

at least she's honest. but how serious could your relationship be if she in love with someone else? not a good situation to be in. i'd tell her i couldn't roll like that....
Activity: 448
It's simple. Kill the ex. Just kidding. I dont see how you could be with someone if they had someone else on their mind.
Is there life on Mars?
yeah she would drop you in a second bro. at least be aware.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
1NF4xXDDpMVmeazJxJDLrFxuJrCAT7CB1b
just dump her its as simple as that.....
agreed, it's that simple.
Activity: 210
just dump her its as simple as that.....
Activity: 476
My gf yesterday told me that she still mises her ex, they broke up 7 months ago but she still cries for him every night and sometimes i also feel like she's getting away from me but she tells me that she loves me. should i be worried?

Yes, you should.

Tell her to spend the weekend with the guy so that she can figure out what she wants.

You win either way.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
dafar consulting
Wow... 7 months and she still cries for her ex... that is not a good sign. You are probably not satisfying her enough bro. But acting worried and coming off as insecure will make her like you less
Activity: 782

sexy time

HuhHuhHuh?/

profit?

I can assure you that this will work perfectly or if you are willing to go big, kidnap her ex, skin him and attach his face to yours. Just be careful with the whole skinning thing, it can get very messy.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Just to repeat what has been posted already here;
start looking for a new girlfriend. She's going to break your heart if you don't do it now.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024
My gf yesterday told me that she still mises her ex, they broke up 7 months ago but she still cries for him every night and sometimes i also feel like she's getting away from me but she tells me that she loves me. should i be worried?

You should definitely be worried. This kinda a character, male/female, who whine about their ex, are to be avoided like plague. I dont know if u have given her your best. But, if u have, and still she is missing the ex, the only option left to you is to dump her and move on. Girls are monogamous in nature and if she really loved u, she would not have cried for her ex.

Yes, you should be worried! You should either end the relationship or start dating other girls in parallel. Otherwise she will hurt you badly.

Be strong like a man. Your well-being is no less important than her.

ya.ya.yo!
Activity: 28

sexy time

HuhHuhHuh?/

profit?

Activity: 798
1) Decide whether you want to remain with her.
2) If you do, step back and analyze your own behavior. If you want her to forget the ex and be with you, you need to be ready to prove you're a better "catch" than the ex ever was.
3) If you don't, let her down softly with a kind of "It's obvious that you just need some time to get over this" riff.
4) In a year or two, think back and decide whether you have any regrets about where the relationship ended up going.
Activity: 448
Maybe she just need u, but not love u.
+ For sure she is with you just to forget him.This relation is not good,is not good to start something new when your mind and heart are still in the past.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Maybe she just need u, but not love u.
Activity: 20
Tell her that you understand, but that if she persists upon him then she has to forget about you forever.  Is it possible that the reason she keeps persisting upon him even though she's with you is because she feels she has no chance of ever losing you?  Women want what they can't have, and they also are more drawn to selective males because selectiveness is an indicator of both confidence and dominance.  If she knows she can easily lose you, she may refocus her efforts on you.
Well i agree with you.
Pages:
Jump to: