Pages:
Author

Topic: My girlfriend still mises her ex, what do i do? - page 4. (Read 8670 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
Tell her that you understand, but that if she persists upon him then she has to forget about you forever.  Is it possible that the reason she keeps persisting upon him even though she's with you is because she feels she has no chance of ever losing you?  Women want what they can't have, and they also are more drawn to selective males because selectiveness is an indicator of both confidence and dominance.  If she knows she can easily lose you, she may refocus her efforts on you.
Activity: 994
Merit: 441
Well, first you should give her some more time to get over it. Don't try and rush the healing. After,If she doesn't seem to be getting over her ex maybe it would be wise to go your separate ways.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Definitely that doesn't seem like fine.It tells that she is not happy with you that much.Try to convince her or simply leave.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
To be honest, I would tell her that I don't want to continue the relationship. She shouldn't be having a relationship with you if she is pining for someone else.
Tell her that if ever she gets over him, to give you a call, and you will think about it - if you haven't moved on yourself, that is.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
freedomainradio.com
Don't get into stupid relationships and you won't have these stupid problems.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1204
The revolution will be digital
My gf yesterday told me that she still mises her ex, they broke up 7 months ago but she still cries for him every night and sometimes i also feel like she's getting away from me but she tells me that she loves me. should i be worried?

You should definitely be worried. This kinda a character, male/female, who whine about their ex, are to be avoided like plague. I dont know if u have given her your best. But, if u have, and still she is missing the ex, the only option left to you is to dump her and move on. Girls are monogamous in nature and if she really loved u, she would not have cried for her ex. And believe me, u never know how strong u r, unless being strong is the only option left to u...

Moreover, there is nothing called first love on this earth. Love is a feeling that always look for a body to best fit upon. There are people who always like to cherish the past over present. For them, first love or the previous love is always better than the current one. They are inherently dissatisfied and nothing of the present can satisfy them.

p.s. The above opinion is given solely on my personal experience and ideology. Any unwanted hurt is extremely regretted.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
My gf yesterday told me that she still mises her ex, they broke up 7 months ago but she still cries for him every night and sometimes i also feel like she's getting away from me but she tells me that she loves me. should i be worried?
Pages:
Jump to: