Pages:
Author

Topic: My Method for Easy BTC - page 2. (Read 5434 times)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
February 29, 2016, 05:17:45 PM
Playing dice game is one of my favorite gambling type. To gamble I use http://faucethub.bitgold.co.in and simple click on play game.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
February 14, 2016, 12:36:09 PM

The martingale method is not fool proof. How many gamblers have been using it but still end up at a loss.
if you using it just for short term. its really work dude. dont greedy to use it. you must have enough balance

Yes, all method are already spread uncertainty could not survive for long. Because the method which used much, so most likely the system already detects and eventually those who wear these methods get the defeat in a row. If you don't want to lose, you can menginovasikan method. Success and good luck

Things work differently for different people based on different expected results...
I have tried these strategies myself, I have found something to win on PD and converted my 2k sats faucet to 0.02 once...
Yeah, it was just once, but making 0.02 with 2k sats is also something next to impossible...
You need a lot of patience and smartness in order to move step by step knowing what you are doing and where you should stop...

This is just based on your luck. I ever make 25k to 0.3 but after that I lose everything and I never used any strategy just 2x odds and keep all in again and again. There is no need of smart when you play dice game, just done be too greedy the rest is just matter your luck you can get it or not. If there is no luck on you, better stop for a while before you busted everything
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
February 14, 2016, 10:02:03 AM
OK, So I have seen many that are saying that this is a bad thing in the long run.

However, in the OP, it is suggested that you use the faucet (NOT your actual Bitcoin). So will bring you profit (you aren't really going to lose anything from it)!

I would also suggest, once you have doubled the amount from the faucet, withdraw the profit (Leaving the original amount you got from the faucet). Once this is done, you still profit and, if you lose the rest you have still profitted.

you need to 100x your faucet to cashout though

This method will "NEVER" eally work.

Of course using your own intelligence and luck it can. I got 0.0001 on PrimeDice with intelligence and some martingale thrown in. It is still quite risky and I lost te 0.0001 on two bets after that.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
February 14, 2016, 09:33:01 AM

The martingale method is not fool proof. How many gamblers have been using it but still end up at a loss.
if you using it just for short term. its really work dude. dont greedy to use it. you must have enough balance
That is why Op is starting with 1 satoshi. If you are using martingale method you either have to had huge bankroll or bet really low initially.
With 65% increase on lose you will be multiplying 1 Satoshi very fast. So be careful of long gambing sessions.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
February 14, 2016, 08:56:04 AM

But there is no guaranty that for every one it will work even for short term because of house edge. No one can predict when this house edge will come and take away all your funds so just try with small amounts to check your luck but don't go for bigger bets by thinking this strategy may work in short term.
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
February 14, 2016, 08:13:01 AM

Yes, all method are already spread uncertainty could not survive for long. Because the method which used much, so most likely the system already detects and eventually those who wear these methods get the defeat in a row. If you don't want to lose, you can menginovasikan method. Success and good luck

Things work differently for different people based on different expected results...
I have tried these strategies myself, I have found something to win on PD and converted my 2k sats faucet to 0.02 once...
Yeah, it was just once, but making 0.02 with 2k sats is also something next to impossible...
You need a lot of patience and smartness in order to move step by step knowing what you are doing and where you should stop...
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Power The world for FREE!
February 14, 2016, 07:40:57 AM

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
February 14, 2016, 07:36:42 AM

February 14, 2016, 07:34:31 AM
These dice strategies never work for me. I think with dice it has to do more with luck rather than figuring out a strategy to play the game.

You are very wrong. most major thing to profit from gambling dice is you have to have a very good strategy. So if you have a good strategy for sure you will benefit accordingly from your strategy. And luck it does exist, but luck doesn't always come when we need, luck only comes once in and unpredictability when you come.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
The trouble is you think you have time.
February 14, 2016, 07:29:33 AM
These dice strategies never work for me. I think with dice it has to do more with luck rather than figuring out a strategy to play the game.
February 14, 2016, 07:19:08 AM
Thanks for sharing

If you want to use a method that has already spread out in this forum, you should first try the method with small bets. If these methods still work, you can simply do a big bet that you want, but keep in mind if you've been a great bet, you must remove the ambition because it can make you lose big with a very fast/short
Activity: 1009
Merit: 501
February 14, 2016, 06:50:00 AM
Thanks for sharing
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
February 14, 2016, 02:49:00 AM
A martingale with a higher multiplier and higher raising percentage when loss. Most popular gambling strategy so far that will make your balance into nothing but still most widely used.
Activity: 142
February 14, 2016, 01:04:59 AM
i never belive this method at all dice site =)) your martingale is not enough at 200 satoshis with 5.01 Smiley I have do that, and my 0.1BTC gone away after 50 lose streaks =))
Activity: 154
February 14, 2016, 12:03:28 AM
OK, So I have seen many that are saying that this is a bad thing in the long run.

However, in the OP, it is suggested that you use the faucet (NOT your actual Bitcoin). So will bring you profit (you aren't really going to lose anything from it)!

I would also suggest, once you have doubled the amount from the faucet, withdraw the profit (Leaving the original amount you got from the faucet). Once this is done, you still profit and, if you lose the rest you have still profitted.

you need to 100x your faucet to cashout though
Activity: 154
February 13, 2016, 11:30:30 PM
has anyone actually made the cashout limit using this with the faucet?  ive got to about 500 bits before i go on a 18 to 20 losing streak
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
February 13, 2016, 04:39:51 PM

February 13, 2016, 11:46:29 AM
Nice strategy i will give it a try in other dice site. maybe i can make few profit with this method..
I already tried the 1st method the next is the 2nd method i hope i can make profit in this two method in other dice site..

good luck. I just told you that every method that has a period of time. So if you use the method given in this thread, you should try it out by doing a small bet and if successful your new do you bet you want, or you can innovate with the use of the method, the method of innovation could be even make you win big
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
February 13, 2016, 11:29:57 AM
My method for easy (not so easy but it does not matter) is giving away satoshi.
if you give away satoshi over the "market middle" you find always people who want these satoshi...
You can not "stop this"...I tried...but I could not stop it (lol)

Once you have people who take your satoshi...you have sponsors...and you get satoshi...
you adapt your income with your outcome and you let ...roll...(lol)
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
February 13, 2016, 11:18:31 AM
Nice strategy i will give it a try in other dice site. maybe i can make few profit with this method..
I already tried the 1st method the next is the 2nd method i hope i can make profit in this two method in other dice site..
Pages:
Jump to: