Pages:
Author

Topic: My Method for Easy BTC - page 3. (Read 5434 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
February 13, 2016, 10:37:11 AM
my method is most probably just betting small amounts of bitcoins with a martingale strategy, thats the easiest way to make money
Activity: 406
February 13, 2016, 10:28:39 AM
Thanks for sharing this, i'm sure it will help everyone,that's new to gambling, not just me!
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
February 13, 2016, 10:07:29 AM
Hello,

Your method is good but for short time.For long-time martingale is a fail strategy.You can lose all in long time.

Yes, all these methods will not last for long time and don't know when house edge will come and eat up all your winnings including your money so play dice game very carefully and this game is fully depends on luck. I will just play this game just for fun some times and never really tried to win big money out of it.
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
February 13, 2016, 10:00:35 AM
Hello,

Your method is good but for short time.For long-time martingale is a fail strategy.You can lose all in long time.

nah, it does not matter which method you use. in the end you will win or lose depending on your luck, of course granted that the house is provably fair.
using a method like martingale is just helping you keep track of what you do and helps you decide what to bet in the next bet in order to win back you losses in case you won.

that is right that martingale is just helping to know that how much we lost, but if you go according to the situation of game and change the strategy of game frequently then you can be in profit.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
February 13, 2016, 09:51:08 AM
Hello,

nah, it does not matter which method you use. in the end you will win or lose depending on your luck, of course granted that the house is provably fair.
using a method like martingale is just helping you keep track of what you do and helps you decide what to bet in the next bet in order to win back you losses in case you won.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Power The world for FREE!
February 13, 2016, 09:27:14 AM
Hello,

It is true, A method that has a specific time period. But if the distribution method in the virtual world can be ensured of that method will have a very short period of time. Because what ..?? because a method will give you an advantage when the method that uses no more than 2 people. so, if you want to use the method try to use the small bet and if you want to win, the innovation of the method
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
February 13, 2016, 09:21:13 AM
Hello,

Activity: 910
February 13, 2016, 09:09:05 AM
The martingale method is not fool proof. How many gamblers have been using it but still end up at a loss.

These are all already known strategies and most of the gambling houses already know how to tackle these strategies so if any one try to play it for long time using this strategy than surely at the end house will win and players will lose all there money. Just gamble with small amount to try you luck.

That is very true. In most of the dice games at the end house will win due to house edge so playing long term dice games are very high risk to lose our money so do not make it a habit play every day this game. But you can try some times should be fine with little money.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
February 13, 2016, 08:55:30 AM
The martingale method is not fool proof. How many gamblers have been using it but still end up at a loss.

These are all already known strategies and most of the gambling houses already know how to tackle these strategies so if any one try to play it for long time using this strategy than surely at the end house will win and players will lose all there money. Just gamble with small amount to try you luck.
February 13, 2016, 08:51:00 AM
Well this will not work for sure in long run. On primedice, rollin, crypto... almost everywhere. With x2.1, 47 % chances to win. I played it with base bet 1 satoshi, 3 sat., 10 sat. sometimes even more. I lost many times 3 mbtc, 2 mbtc one time 4 mbtc.. on freebitco.in also i lost a lot on that autobet. I never had luck on that. I`m thinking maybe that is possible with more then 10 BTC but with amounts from faucets and like I tried with couple dollars u will lost everything 99 %. That is my expirience with this martingale and autobot.
A gambling it requires a sacrifice that is very difficult. If you want to win in gambling try my hardest and do not let you have a very large ambitious in gambling, because it will make you lose big. If you want to win keep trying to look for a method's latest and best. If you've found a method that is the latest and best betting of maybe so that you get great benefits
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
February 13, 2016, 08:43:36 AM
Well this will not work for sure in long run. On primedice, rollin, crypto... almost everywhere. With x2.1, 47 % chances to win. I played it with base bet 1 satoshi, 3 sat., 10 sat. sometimes even more. I lost many times 3 mbtc, 2 mbtc one time 4 mbtc.. on freebitco.in also i lost a lot on that autobet. I never had luck on that. I`m thinking maybe that is possible with more then 10 BTC but with amounts from faucets and like I tried with couple dollars u will lost everything 99 %. That is my expirience with this martingale and autobot.
February 13, 2016, 08:42:29 AM
Probably, you use the method with a feeling ambitious to win big in gambling. Martingale method I always use and it made me gain win and satisfaction. If you are using a method should you have thought that quiet and not excluding excessively ambitious because it could cause you to lose and eventually you say as you say now
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
February 13, 2016, 08:36:48 AM
February 13, 2016, 08:29:41 AM
You give a very good thing. most likely you will get a very good strategy and you will win in gambling. Method you provided it is indeed very simple and very good, but the method will not always succeed makes us win, because every method that has the specified period of time. I look forward, if you want to use this method you should try it in small scale and if necessary the method innovation
Activity: 406
February 13, 2016, 08:23:30 AM
Thanks man, will try it soon, glad to know that there'are some ppl outside that shares good things with everyone!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
February 12, 2016, 04:54:20 PM
people should stop posting strategies/methods as we all know it will never work especially in the long run. op didn't even put any disclaimer or note or whatsoever, smh

Exactly, there is no easy method to make btc, either you need to work hard or you need to take risks in gambling, I recommend to work hard so atleast your bitcoins would be safe and you won't loose anything.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
February 12, 2016, 04:52:47 PM
1. Go here: Non-referal:  FastDice
2. Register/Log in
3. Claim the faucet
4. Click on ghost play

Method 1:

Bet amount(Satoshi): 1
Payout multiplier: 3.01
Low/high: Both works
Betting speed: You can decide
Limit rolls: No
Raise on Win: 0%
Raise on Loose: 65%
Run while offline: you can decide

[~faster but more risky]

Method 2:

Bet amount(Satoshi): 1
Payout multiplier: 5.01
Low/high: Both works
Betting speed: You can decide
Limit rolls: No
Raise on Win: 0%
Raise on Loose: 65%
Run while offline: you can decide

Could I suggest an improvement?
As people are saying that this method is quite slow, could you not use primedice's api running in a certain format, you can make a bet every 2 seconds and it is easy to program in your prefferred language.
Activity: 462
February 12, 2016, 04:46:47 PM
it is an old strategie and it is not good Wink you will always lose in the end
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
February 12, 2016, 03:32:34 PM
I just tried method 2 and lost all my free satoshi in a couple minutes Sad  Didn't work for me.

No surprise since the method OP gave was one good way to lose your coins Cheesy OP was just lucky to get profit with his method or strategy and just dodged a bullet so decided to share it thinking it will also work to others. So far, I had tried similar methods with OP (martingale-like strategies) and never had a successful run, I always got busted in the end
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
February 12, 2016, 01:03:18 PM
thanks for sharing but this is the classic martingale method with different multiplier and different increase on lose.

can you share with us some of your own experience with these methods.

p.s. i am going to try it myself when i get home and report the results.
Pages:
Jump to: