Pages:
Author

Topic: My Method for Easy BTC - page 6. (Read 5434 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 26, 2016, 02:17:36 AM
just stopped in 20 games, did I get some settings wrong?

Nope, nothing wrong. maybe you got busted, because your bankroll to small. i think it's to risky to using this strategy. play wise and don't be greedy.

last time when this thread just posted...i tried and its totally work
but now seems not work anymore...run out of bitcoin
even if you have a good bankroll you wouldnt win dude..bcause that is a system in there
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
January 24, 2016, 11:56:25 AM
well definitely it does not work in the long run as the possibility is still less than 50%. it may work in the short run or in a certain amount of bets but in the long run u going to lost. maybe u see it as free cause u get from facuet but the time to claim and the chance to win enough to cash out is still quite small. not worth the effort imo.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
January 24, 2016, 11:14:54 AM
Easy BTC? Did you mean easy to lose your BTC?

It's just regular martingale, and you'll lose eventually, especially your 2nd method.
If you just gamble with faucet, you just waste your time & only able to collect dust (in most case) or get nothing.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
January 24, 2016, 11:43:36 AM
nice share but seems your method does not working for some people here including me although you find something new strategy for gambling but it still depend on your luck
Activity: 798
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io
January 24, 2016, 10:47:27 AM
This method has stopped working to me.. I think I am out of luck for now..  Cheesy Cheesy

How much did you earn with the miethod?
it's hard to believe you can make some good money if the method is public.
Either the site will stop or block it, or it will stopworking otherwise.
If he followed the op he would have won some dust. It is hard to believe because it is not true, today you may win some dust tomorrow or sometime very soon in the future you will lose it. That is not a bet that is beating the house edge. They cant stop or block you from making legit bets. There is nothing breaking the rules so if they did they would soon be out of business. Truth be told they want you to make the above so called method bets or similar.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
January 24, 2016, 10:20:51 AM
Method 1:
Bet amount(Satoshi): 1
Payout multiplier: 3.01
Low/high: Both works
Betting speed: You can decide
Limit rolls: No
Raise on Win: 0%
Raise on Loose: 65%
Run while offline: you can decide
[~faster but more risky]

Method 2:
Payout multiplier: 5.01

why do you increase the bet by 65% on both multipliers? you can raise less when you have 5x, or am i missing something.

also what is the run while offline? i didn't know you could bet offline!! is it a fastdice feature?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
January 24, 2016, 10:06:05 AM
This method has stopped working to me.. I think I am out of luck for now..  Cheesy Cheesy

How much did you earn with the miethod?
it's hard to believe you can make some good money if the method is public.
Either the site will stop or block it, or it will stopworking otherwise.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 24, 2016, 09:17:42 AM
This method has stopped working to me.. I think I am out of luck for now..  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 24, 2016, 06:57:21 AM
just stopped in 20 games, did I get some settings wrong?

Nope, nothing wrong. maybe you got busted, because your bankroll to small. i think it's to risky to using this strategy. play wise and don't be greedy.
Activity: 182
January 24, 2016, 06:48:37 AM
I'd like to try it but FastDice is incredibly slow. Sometimes it can't even load. Maybe next time Smiley.

Same also here, I would like also to play to their site but when I accessed the site it's really slow to load. I don't know why if my internet connection is the problem.
Activity: 210
=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !
January 24, 2016, 06:21:16 AM
This is a nice strategy to increase the faucet. You cannot keep on betting with this for good. You need to change to have meaningful results.
Activity: 798
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io
January 24, 2016, 06:17:07 AM
it is big scam dont play and waste your time . they will delete your account also after win.....Smiley
They deleted your account that had all of a few satoshi on it? If it was more then you would open avalid scam accusation and either warn others or get it resolved, probably both. The chances are very high you was up to no good and got caught now cry scam i have seen this so many times. Get a grip. This method is an easy way to lose btc also maybe you should add that to the op.
legendary
Activity: 1148
January 24, 2016, 06:01:30 AM
1. Go here:
removed referral
Non-referal:  FastDice
2. Register/Log in
3. Claim the faucet
4. Click on ghost play

Method 1:

Payout multiplier: 3.01

[~faster but more risky]

Method 2:

Payout multiplier: 5.01

I will try it and if i make some money I will make sure to donate some to you. Why not give your btc address. I am sure more people would feel compelled to give you a smal donation if the win.

You cant win in martingale method in long term. NEVER.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
January 24, 2016, 05:25:43 AM
What is the difference between the basic martingale and yours ? I don't see any new or some creative style of betting,the same increase on lose and nothing on win.However you wont be able to resist it long enough,waste of time.

Well, basic martingale is safer.
No it's not,one can hardly get some safety if he is lucky enough and also lucky enough to cashout at the right time.You are guaranteed to lose at the end so nothing could be safe in such situations.Luck is no back-up.

Well, after getting up to 12k satoshi I did 17 loose in a row and went back to 3k Wink
Exactly this.
Activity: 180
January 24, 2016, 05:25:08 AM
Well, after getting up to 12k satoshi I did 17 loose in a row and went back to 3k Wink

As every matingale if you don't have infinite rabnkroll you can't you win if you don't stop at the right moment.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
January 24, 2016, 05:00:04 AM
What is the difference between the basic martingale and yours ? I don't see any new or some creative style of betting,the same increase on lose and nothing on win.However you wont be able to resist it long enough,waste of time.

Well, basic martingale is safer.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
January 24, 2016, 04:49:33 AM
Activity: 180
January 24, 2016, 04:41:04 AM
I tried the first method for fun as i dislike dice game. I doubled my bankroll (almost 3k satoshi atm).

May the luck be with me ! Wink
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
January 24, 2016, 04:09:09 AM
I'd like to try it but FastDice is incredibly slow. Sometimes it can't even load. Maybe next time Smiley.

I just curious why Op must mention fastdice as a place to play? Is there something behind this thread? . i have tried play in fastdice a few weeks ago and yeaa it's really slow and I just uncomfortable play there. Can't see a good reason why we must play there.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 24, 2016, 02:41:15 AM
Thanks for sharing this. How much can I make in a hour?

It totally depends on your luck actually... Can't estimate it..
Pages:
Jump to: