Pages:
Author

Topic: My opinion about ETH - page 10. (Read 6724 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 12:32:33 PM
In my opinion, ETH is an electronic currency with modern technology. ETH has been selected as the basis for many new projects to develop. Consequently, the popularity and community of ETH is increasing. The value of ETH is also increased. ETH is an electronic currency always selected by investors.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
August 28, 2018, 12:28:27 PM
Etherium is the best coin to invest now there is lots of successful ICO already implemented on ethereum blockchain that's running well . Lots of ICO's are coming based on ethereum blockchain. Ethereum ranks second next to bitcoin, and it is used by many holders of altcoin, as exchanges of new token in the different sites, and in the market place, if you will invest in ET, you do not need much money for investment, because ETH is lower in price value than BTC

Even if you are not planning to invest in any ICO, still, you have to invest in Ethereum. Its popularity is great, and it will be growing only. Thus, the price of this altcoin will be also going up.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 11:30:25 AM
The price of ETH is at around $290, but still dropping over the last few months. In the whole crypto world, all the coins price were dropped compare to last year. I believe the price of ETH will recover soon as there are many past and current projects were using the Ethereum blockchain as the backbone of their projects. However, Bitcoin is still the largest competitor that ETH are facing now as there are many supporters....
Activity: 28
August 28, 2018, 10:23:42 AM
maybe Ethereum can't beat the price of bitcoin, Ethereum is mostly used by most ICOs as a basis for bounty payments but bitcoin will not be replaced by Etherium
Activity: 24
August 28, 2018, 10:19:38 AM
what I think is that the Ethrium will not be able to replace Bitcoin, because bitcoin will continue to peak at the highest price. Etherium will probably continue to follow bitcoin in second place
Activity: 140
August 28, 2018, 10:02:23 AM
The world’s second-most-valuable cryptocurrency is also its most interesting—but in order to understand it, you must first understand its origins, As for the ETH project, everything is very strange, because now the market shows not a bad growth
Activity: 119
August 28, 2018, 09:37:51 AM
I think etherium will not be able to replace bitcoin even though bitcoin has decreased in price. etherium is indeed an altcoin that is very close to bitcoin but I think as I said before that etherium cannot replace bitcoin
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 09:33:24 AM
In my opinion, etherium is a more promising coin than bitcoin, although to be honest I'm not at all sure that bitcoin will give way to someone else's leadership!
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
August 28, 2018, 09:30:31 AM
As for the ETH project, everything is very strange, because now the market shows not a bad growth, but the ETH project does not show this, now altcoins show + 20% on coinmarketcap, but why ETH remains without action, it's very strange to see it.
Activity: 30
August 28, 2018, 09:25:40 AM
Ethereum has a great future no doubt but it has got to improve on its scalability issue and some other technological flaws if it is going to stand the test of time and be here for long.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
August 28, 2018, 09:23:40 AM
Ethereum was very good last year,  everyone thought Ethereum will continue to grow in price and it may actually became the coin of choice above Bitcoin. Buy some of us were wrong in our prediction. Ether can not be Bitcoin!
oho
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
August 28, 2018, 09:21:44 AM
I do not think it will reach prices of bitcoin
 , but I'm sure that the price of ETH will update the highs! At the moment, ICO does not reach enough funds, because of this the demand for ETH is small! But with the bull market everything will change!
Activity: 122
Merit: 12
August 28, 2018, 09:19:11 AM
Ethereum is more promising this 2018.  It may not reach the price of bitcoin but it will rise higher than btc in terms of profit and percentage.  There are lots of ICOs that uses ethereum as well as it is used as gas in some transcations.
Activity: 196
August 28, 2018, 09:08:46 AM
Ethereum is a good, the smart contract seems to be useful as many new ICOs has adopted that technology. We just need to wait how far this ETH chasing the dust of Bitcoin.
Activity: 98
August 28, 2018, 09:04:25 AM
I think when viewed from technology and many advantages there are ethereum. But to achieve prices like bitcoin takes a long time to achieve it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
August 28, 2018, 09:03:50 AM
i think that ether needs to change. it is increasingly unsuitable for large-scale commercial applications. its transfer rate is very slow and the cost is relatively high. the network often clogs. if these issues are resolved. it may exceed Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 140
August 28, 2018, 08:55:51 AM
This is definitely the best time to buy Ethereum. And when not now? When the market of crypto currency is in the greatest recession, the broadest prospects for the growth of Ethereum are opened. I will definitely continue to buy Ethereum.
Activity: 148
August 28, 2018, 08:27:37 AM
Of course now ETH is now a favorite of many investors. Now many ICOS are collected on the basis of Ethereum Blockchain.
Activity: 55
August 28, 2018, 08:25:30 AM
Eth still has good prices, not too worrying, and the next few months will be able to rise well. So it's still potential for the future. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 120
August 28, 2018, 07:48:07 AM
My opinion is that ETH has a great great future. It will always grow . This is a reliable and good coin .
Pages:
Jump to: